MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 624

We need to know the code order withdrawals For example codes: 0 - Purchase 1 - sale 2 - baylimit 3 - selllimit 4 - baystop 5 - sellstop 6 - balance (add to deposit)
Hello. for some reason, i started getting the following message about two weeks ago: Notifications: failed send request (notify.mql5.com:443 failed) everything was working just fine before that. even when i press the "test" button, it does not work. Your help please. Ran.
[Deleted]
I am trying to call a C# dll in mql4 but the get the Unhandled exception 0xE0434352. The dll function I am calling is already  using a C# dll. Please help me Thanks in Advance!!
Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I have been having an issue with getting only 1 trade per bar happening, i searched the forums and used similar code to what others suggested but it still places many bars on certain spots. Can anyone explain why this is occurring and how to fix it? My...
Hello , i can get tick bid price use  MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_BID); , and tick ask price  MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_ASK); , but how can i get last tick price because the  CLOSE[0]  and last tick price is Different
Hey MQL4ers Having trouble with my trailing stop function. Can someone please clarify ALL situations that lead to this error? Aware of traditional Stop too close to market which is definitely not issue and stop in wrong format, which should also not be an issue... I don't think I need help with code...
Hi all, is it posible to write the results of an optimization in a csv file?, and add some statistical informatio ( Avg. trade, Avg. lossing trade..., MAE/MFE), Is there any sample code out there?. Regards, Vince. 
Hi Guys  I have started creating an indicator with Email alert. Kind of stuck halfway. Is there anyone can complete this project. It will be a great help. Also happy to return the favor if  coder can leave his details e.g email or contact along with address.   My file is attached.  Below codes has...
New article How to Develop a Profitable Trading Strategy has been published on mql5.com: This article provides an answer to the question: "Is it possible to formulate an automated trading strategy based on history data with neural networks?". The process of developing successful trading strategies...
Hi, it often happens that I see data gaps in my chart. Then I have to click 'refresh' in the right-mousebutton-menu and the chart is updated and the gaps are filled. Unfortunately it is sometimes a lot of work because each timeframe has to be refreshed individually. Therefore I wanted to make a...
Hi all. I'm wondering how to code my EA so an E-mail will be sent detailing items such as the close price and the Order# from the Trade History, everytime an Open Order is closed (and therefore goes into the History ledger). I will not be having multiple trades open either. Am I correct in thinking...
  Candle Size EA  (1)
Good morning,I'm putting together an EA of binary options as a doubt I'm on schedule. I would like theEA checks the size of the current candle and so well in. It would be aconfirmation if the candle is greater than ex 20 pipettes passes for nextconfirmation. Or using this MQ4 that attached to...
[Deleted]
I have a problem regarding the number of orders that EA can open simultaneously. I set the code as it follows: sinput string MAXORDERS; // Maximum Number of orders open simultaneouslyextern int buys=5; // Number of buysextern int sells=5; // Number of sell orders opened simultaneouslyint gBuyTicket,...
[Deleted]
So basically i want switch the enter-conditions if the last trade was a loss. to check if last trade was a loss i have this code. but i dont know how to proceed. string last= "profit" ; for ( int i=(OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ); i>= 0 ; i--) { OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY); if
Hi all: I am quite confused about writing a indicator using C++ dll. 1. It seems that the DLL import must have a parameter, MT4 doesn't accept empty paramter function calls? 2. when I try to pass all the parameters in OnCalculate(...) to the dll function, it never works. Eventually, I split all the...
I am writing code for loss recovery trade. when order closed with loss the next coming orders do the multiple orders till it closes with profit(take profit). after loss first trade open = (0.01)*2=0.02 if loss continues second trade open= (0.01+0.02)*2=0.06 if loss continues third trade open=(0.01+0...
  Object Oriented  (1)
Hi, I come from Java background so apologies if this question is obvious to c/c++ peeps. I have two objects BaseObject and SecondObject . SecondObject is initialised with a parametrised constructor containing BaseObject or in this world a pointer/reference not the object itself like i do in java
On MT4, what data I have access to? Can someone point to me to a list of all items? (I've searched quite a bit, but not found anything (I may be searching for the wrong things)) When I say 'data', I am speaking of tick price, tick time and all other pieces of data that indicators use.  ....or is...
[Deleted]
Managing the GmailHelpline Phone Number  troubles is easy but the main concernis that where to look for the help when you need it. The best option is thissituation would be to search the web with the respective keywords and thenchoose the suitable number from the list and dial it. 
Any pro in coding?  I have email alert for set but this indicator sending me non stop emails. So many that my email did not have any more storage capacity and bouncing back. Can anyone modify or advise how to? I would like to have only 1 alert when the criteria met. Its and MFI indicator. Partial...
Hi, I use a script which I drag & drop to a chart. This script adds an object (text) to chart and places 4 trendlines to the chart (depending on the price where I drop the script). These 4 trendlines depend always on that set/dropped text object. So when I move that text object my 4 trendlines...
Just got new laptop that has windows 8.1 When I installed mt4 it was version 400 build 840. I am having an issue with custom indicators. When I attempt to load an Indicator the setup window appears like normal. When I change an input and attempt to select open it does not work. All selections are...
[Deleted]
  Garch EA  (4)
Hi everyone! I have created an EA with a Garch Model , written in C++, and passed by DLL to MT4. I continuously have error 1114 but I cannot figure out why! I have all C++ Compilers and Redistributable Editions. Could someone test it and see what is wrong? Thank you very much
Hi there, Before updating to windows 10, I used to be able to open 2 separate MT4 platforms with 2 different brokers and have them both running on my laptop at the same time Since updating to windows 10, it seems I can only open 1 MT4 platform now? When I click on the other MT4 (with a different...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've developed the following custom indicator. The values in the data Window are shown alright, but the indicator does not draw anything. Here's the code. Can you anyone help me please ? Thanks. 
[Deleted]
The tops have been faded and the pair is now returning back to the initial levels located at 1.1335/40.   We may see new lows in the coming days/weeks . The ascending trend line has broken and the pair gave the first test on the bottom channel for the sellers to get in. This seems to be the fifth...
Hey everyone, learning to uses classes to neaten up my coding and get with the times. I am doing a basic moving average class set. I have created the base moving average class  - which seems to work ok. Now I am trying to make an exponential moving average extended class, but having a bit of trouble...
Hey guys, I have written a for loop that returns whether there are any open orders, however, it returns, on occasion, no open orders even when there are open orders. Is there any way to make this more accurate? Below is my code, any help is appreciated. int OpenOrdersThisPair(string pair)  {   int...
Hi,   I am trying to code and EA that identifies three or more bull/bear candles in a row. I am having trouble trying to plan it out and code it.   Any help will be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance
Hello, I`m a signal provider and provide VPS to my clients. In order to optimize them I want to ask what will be the better option for the terminals settings : Option 1 : Tools -> Options -> Server tab -> untick [] Enable News Tools -> Options -> Charts tab -> Untick everything and leave [v] Show