Utility trawl - utopia or reality? - page 6

gip >> :
In this case the trawl has no algorithm of its own, it is a secondary tool of the system and relies on the state of the system. So I can't even make sense of its behaviour. So, it works in some places and doesn't work in others.

So what is the conclusion? A useful trawl has been found?

I don't have a trawl :) Gave it up for now.

I've managed to advance a little in another area, and it takes time to develop a trawl, not enough of it yet.

I don't think trawling is a good idea.

You calculated the levels, determined the probability of reaching takeprofit and stoploss, set takeprofit closer to resistance,

put the stop loss behind support.

You have done everything correctly and expect the probability of profit increases when the market moves in your direction

compared to reaching a stop.

But it is not like that, trawl interferes and probabilities equalize.

Thus with initial equal probability (well with equal stop and profit) total probability of a stop is higher,

and this is at least a missed profit, at most a loss.

(The only thing I admit is a one-time rollover to breakeven, and it depends on how far away you are)

Urain писал(а) >>

(The only thing I recognise is a one-off lossless rollover, and it depends on the distance).

Breakeven is also a double-edged sword.

Urain >> :

You have done everything correctly and expect the probability of achieving a profit to increase as the market moves in your direction

compared to reaching a stop.

But it doesn't happen, the trawl intervenes and the probabilities even out.

It's not all so straightforward. The probability certainly evens out, but for other levels.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Is there such a trawl that increases the expectation of trades for a short-term strategy?

Maybe, this phrasing is not quite correct, if I ask simply - is there a universal and useful trawl?

I haven't see it yet, but maybe I missed something?

If the trawl is improving TC's performance, it means that your TC's exit algorithm is fucked up. In fact, the trawl is replacing the existing output in the TC. One sign of the quality of the TC is that any attempt to insert SL and TR worsens the performance of the TC. SL and TR are an insurance of technical unreliability of access to the server.

Urain >>:

Трал считаю штукой вредной.ИМХО

Вы посчитали уровни определили вероятность достижения тейкпрофит и стоплоса, поставили тейкпрофит ближе сопротивления,

поставили стоплос за поддержкой.

Всё сделали правильно и ждёте что при движении рынка в вашу сторону вероятность достижения профита возростает

по сравнению с достижением стопа.

Но не тут то было, вмешивается трал и вероятности выравниваются.

Таким образом при изначальной равной вероятности(ну при равных стоп и проф) суммарная вероятность стопа выше,

а это как минимум недополучение прибыли, как максимум убытки.

(Единственное признаю разовый перенос в безубыток и то смотря на каком расстоянии)

I don't know, but a trall, written to my order, has been working for two years now. Anyone who knows the code will understand. Trawl is tied to comments in orders, 15 comments in total. Now I'm using a more automated system. But thanks to the linking to the comment .....

Files:
trallq007.mq4  44 kb

Hello Dear forum users! Can you tell me if there is a takeprofit trawl in nature and if so, where can I get one? Thanks in advance!

3t5ya7m:
Hello Dear forum users! Can you tell me if there is a takeprofit trawl in nature and if so, where can I get one? Thanks in advance!
Order it for money, from me for example. Only on skype will have to communicate.

vasya_vasya:
Order for money, from me for example. You will only have to Skype.

So what was the deal with Sever30 anyway? And I'd prefer to take it to you in person. It will be deleted here.
Reason: