MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1062

Hi. Its a very basic question, but how can I put bet for a currency to depreciate in its value? The order form just has buy option. I am not able to locate option for putting bets per pip. Please help.. Thanks
I'm very new to coding and creating a simple psar advisor and trying to add the trailing stop feature to the e.a... After this is complete I'd like to ad dynamic Lot sizing with good money management... Below is how I've coded thus far by I'm getting error messages like :'Counter' - expression on...
Hello I am new to mql4/5.com .I have ordered an EA from jobs section and while going through the step by step process of the work i have face difficulties in the 'Negotiation of requirements' step. Both of us, me and the developer confirms the step but I can not access the next step Prototype/Model...
Hi, I have a few indicators which I want to use for an expert advisor. The indicators are having 4 buffers. Buffer0 down-arrow Buffer1 up-arrow Buffer 2 small-down-point Buffer 3 small-up-point Between the points and the arrows I am drawing Trend lines with ObjectCreate(...OBJ_TREND..); Now I...
[Deleted]
  Using Neural Networks in Trading.  (196   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
Dear traders! Recently the passions around the use of neural networks in forecasting in the financial markets. I think that the audience is divided into those who have tried it, but when faced with Questions and got disappointed (it's easier to use hands) or retired temporarily, and those who have
[Deleted]
I am stuck trying to make my EA trade only once per bar. The complication is that I have 3 timeframes in the EA. I want to make sure that for each 1 hour bar, there is only one trade. On the higher timeframes, there can be multiple trades if their conditions remain true. How would it be best to...
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| This MQL is generated by Expert Advisor Builder | //| http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/ | //| | //| In no event...
[Deleted]
This website is amazing. It is in fact where I'm learning to code by trial and error. That said, I'm a newbie to MQL4 programming and need help attaching a SL & TP to an ORDERSEND with an ECN broker. Initially, I couldn't understand why the SL & TPs were making my order result in an...
Good evening, After reading a post titled "Question for someone good at mathematics" (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/137889) I have been all evening entertaining the idea of developing an expert advisor starting from the contrarian approach, being the main goal to wipe out a full account as...
Hi traders, Is there anyone who can help me with adding TPSL + trail and changing buy to sell (and vice versa) on a basic EA? Thanks! :-)
Hi, Firstly apologies if this seems a "Newbie" question, but I have googled the hell out of this and cant find anything substantial to go on. I have created a basic EA using the build on the URL below - http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net I got it up and running last night and it made a couple of trades,...
[Deleted]
ECN, which appears for Automated Interaction System, reallyis the way of the long run for the Overseas Change Marketplaces. ECN can bestbe described as a link back links lesser market individuals with tier-1 assetsservices through a FOREX ECN Agent. This linkage is done using innovative...
New article Using Discriminant Analysis to Develop Trading Systems is published at mql5.com: When developing a trading system, there usually arises a problem of selecting the best combination of indicators and their signals. Discriminant analysis is one of the methods to find such combinations. The...
Hi, I want to use and draw in my indicator the ZigZag indicator . I defined is as the following code shows: init() { IndicatorBuffers ( 1 ); SetIndexBuffer ( 0 ,TF1_Buffer); SetIndexStyle ( 0 , DRAW_SECTION ); } int start() { int counted_bars= IndicatorCounted (); //---- int
  Ibands - Help for noob  (11   1 2)
Hey, I found a very interesting topic @ https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10416 Unfortunately, I don't know how to use it. If someone could explain a bit more where to code next and where to insert my code. Cheers
[Deleted]
I am new to coding and do need help badly. i was able to write a code to open market order but found out it opens new order on every tick, how can i limit the open order to only the first opened one when condition is met. Anyone with guidance will be appreciated. thanks
[Deleted]
CurrBars=iBars(Symbols[i],tf[j]);                        if(PreBars!=CurrBars) {               k=0;               if (Time[CurrBars-10]<StrToTime("2011.12.12") )                { Print ("break ",Symbols[i]," Timeframe ",tf[j], " ",TimeToStr(Time[CurrBars-10],...
I was wondering if someone could give me some tips or point me in the right direction to continue the end of a moving average indicator into the future. Basically what I want to do is get the slope of the indicator line for the last two periods and then draw the indicator going into the future with...
[Deleted]
  MT4 Demo  (1)
Is the MT4 data in realtime? And how long is the Demo account active for?
Hi, this is the Strategy Report of my Fenix EA. I used a very simple MM - 3 degrees of risk/reward instead of exponential formulas. This give me a better look of is performance. Strategy Report of 1999-01-01 at 2008-12-31. Appreciate please. Strategy Tester Report Fenix v0.1 (Build 220) SymbolEURUSD...
Hello, I want to add a gap-detection to my EA (MetaTrader 4) and am not sure how to exactly do it. The EA is very simply and compared prices X minutes ago with the current price and then trades. However, after weekend there are of course gaps in the chart, but my EA thinks it´s a breakout and opens...
Hi everyone, first I'd like to say, that with this question I'm actually addressing to the more experienced traders around here - thank you for your understanding. I'd like to share experiences concerning the development process of (profitable) trading systems. So far, I've got only one system that...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody. I am sick and very tired of all those robots which we reaLly know they are crap. We read comments, forums, tests and thought we read that they are not good, we buy them. Why is miy question.......... Off course not all are bad, but most off them, not realy what we want to spend our...
[Deleted]
This script from IBFX I would like to use it with different broker. I know nothing about coding Can some coder guru show me what need to make change VERY MUCH APPRECIATED FOR YOUR HELP //+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, It's my first post. I would like to know your opinion about my Automatic Trading System. My forward test result is there: http://hedger.mt4live.com/ Kisses, Julia
[Deleted]
Anyone knows how to change buy to sell and SL to TP (and Vice Versa) ? Million thanks!
[Deleted]
I have read a bit about drawing objects, however I want something very simple and I can't find it explained anywhere. I want to draw a horizontal, straight line from one end of the securities window to the other at a price that I specify. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you very much!
dear coders, Wud it be possible to plot horizontal daily close price line for last 50 days (with entire chart horizontal line individual for each daily close with color and thickness option) thanks regards antony
[Deleted]
Hi, is there a way to delete several objects without deleting every single object step by step? Example: I use: ObjectDelete("LR_Line_extension"); ObjectDelete("Res_Line_extension"); ObjectDelete("Sup_Line_extension"); And I need something like: ObjectDelete("LR_Line_extension","Res_Line_extension"...