MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 528

Hi All ,   some days ago , I changed my investor pass , and now I can not remember it .   how can I get the forgotten investor pass ?  I need it . I can not change it again .     have a nice christmas !!! :) 
Hi, I've made an indicator that draw a fibonacci from the low of the day to the high of the day or invert depending on the trend. Everything work great but now with the GOLD. If you go on m5 you will see that the day dont start at 00:00 but at 23:55. How can I add 5min to gold with this......
Hi, I'm looking for something fairly simple, I believe, but can't seem to make it work.  Not sure if there's a better way either.   I want to check the close price of the currrent candle with the close price of previous candles.  If requirement met, put an order in.  This is the code to check for...
Hello All,  Just wanted to ask if there is any one willing to help me solve the following issue(I'm still a novice coder). When I compile my code, the following snipbit of code throws out 3 errors as indicated.  void Comms() { while(IsTradeAllowed() == true)    {...
Hi Techies,   I need to initiate order when the current bar is opened at some price and moved 5 pips high or low and return to the open price.  Please help me.    regards, Naveen 
hello    i downloaded this indicator at the bottom , and somehow looks messy , i am wondering how the chart can be fix ,   thanks !!!    chad  
If i place a trade and a stoploss with it on Friday, what will happen on monday if the weekend gap goes over my stoploss?
Hi, I recently installed MetaTrader 4 software. At the beginning I had a lot of questions but for most of them I found the solution on my own already. For few of others ones, I would like to ask for some assistance, if possible please: File is attached to my post. As you can see the ''classical''...
Hi everyone! I hope you are fine. I have a dumb question. I have problems auto-calculating lotsizes for CFDS -only on some brokers-. On *some* cfds, the tick value defined by the broker is wrong, or at least I think it is. For example, for the symbol SP500 at GlobalPrime.... MarketInfo(Symbol(),...
Hello, is anybody else having trouble getting simple strings to print to the mt4 log?  In a script, I am trying to see this: void OnStart()   {    Print("The OnStart function just ran.");      }    I see that the script ran, but the string didn't print. See attached file for the log results.   Drew...
Hi, I tried coding it with following: datetime futuretime = (datetime) MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STARTING);  But it showing 0:00 where as future starts at 1:00 then how can correct start time of Future instruments, CFD & Metals?  Thank you in advance. Regards 
Hi, I wonder if any body know any function (Script.ex4) to calculate the Max. DD% in a historical period such as a year ago.. Thanks,
I love this thing, and until recently it was working great(nothing changed and nothing was added to mt4 to make it play up). It seems to have developed a problem with moving where the centre box is. It doesn't matter how you drag the box, the spiral doesn't follow. I tried to contact the developer
when i change my indicator period and this happening.. keep telling me incorrect parameters anyone having this problem
  Problem Double Stoch Arrow  (15   1 2)
hello friends i m working on double stoch  arrow indicator ..two stoch i use 5,3,3 and 14,3,3 logic is when both stoch>50 buy arrow appears if both two stoch<50 sell arrow appear this inidcator works good but missing some arrows please modify and guide me where i m wrong here is code and chart 
Hii i'm working on making my own EA based on price action. in order to complete my EA i need to know that , is there any Function to get Momentum LOW and momentum HIGH prices like showed in the picture above???  please help me to complete my EA. I know some basics of coding..   thanks in...
Hi, I am looking to hire coder/programmer/developer for MetaTrader4 who would be willing to REdevelop (REcode/modify the existing code) the tool '' Money Manager Graphic Tool'' for me. I use the following version: https://c.mql5.com/3/100/order_graphic_tool.mq4 (link obtained from
Hello all! :-) With Microsoft's help i have created a small multithreaded named pipe server. It is not finished yet. Finally i want to connect two MT4-Terminals as Client "X" (aka Client1) and as Client "Y" (aka Client2). At the moment i'am getting an unsorted output. It looks like a asynchronous...
I refresh the forum page and little arrows appear that have new posts. But very often I click on the arrow and am taken to the top of the last page. I scroll down and find that there is no new post added. This is happening to me so often just lately that it is getting annoying. I know that it can...
Hey there people,  I have a simple starting indicator that draws arrows above candles that specify as buy/sell signals. However, I want these to only show up when the candle touches one of my predefined / drawn support and resistance zones (so rectangles on MT4). Does anybody know how to do this? Oh...
Hello, This indicator doesn't refresh on offline chart (range bars). I really don't have a clue how to fix it.  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|                                     LastManStandingIndicator.mq4 |...
As the thread subject implies, I am becoming rather confused between the two. I cannot find anything on Google - believe it or not., just companies trying to sell you VPS solutions (which I plan on purchasing in the near future.) Any short and simple answers would be greatly recieved. davefx.
I am very new to coding mql4, and have completed my first EA. My only problem now is that I cannot get it to open trades on more than one pair. In the EA section on the terminal next to journal, it send a stream of the error, invalid ticket for orderclose function , even though the EA opens and
Can anyone just please verify i am on the right track  before i go further--  I used ArrayCopySeries  to bring the higher timeframe bar data into my lower time frame. now i want to run iLowest on that data, but i think that will return the current TF bar shift, but i need to find that higher TF bar...
Hello guys and gals,   i have this very inconvenient problem. I want to place pendings orders exactly at 8:59:59 and i dont know how to do it with timer to repeat it every day. In code below every day will be x minutes away from 8:59:59 where x is 9:00 minus time you put EA in chart   int OnInit() {...
Hi Freinds,    I am new to MT4, and have just setup an indicator with Buy and Sell arrows. This indicator is pre-coded and has all the functions of alerts (like Mail, push, sound alerts), but I am confused as to how should I enable these settings in both Indicator and MT4 standard notification...
Hi, I think this a limitation of the MQL sandbox but I thought I'd ask here just to double check. I have an indicator the needs to create an arbitrary number of "indicator buffers" based on the input parameters e.g. If the user wants to show 5 results then I need 5 buffers, if they chose 3 then I...
Hi there, I need some help. How can i put a value on a variable, and chage it when a new signal shows? Let me explain a little bit more: I have this code... if ( iEnvelopes ( NULL , 0 , 14 , MODE_SMA , 0 , PRICE_CLOSE ,Deviation, MODE_LOWER , 1 )> Close [ 1 ] ){ Flag = 1 ; }
I use MT4 build 988 on Win10. The terminal was installed after OS received Anniversary Update from MS a few days ago. After successful installation I tried to attach my EA's to charts in this new environment. But it is impossible now. They can't be attached to charts anymore, neither dropped nor
[Deleted]
Is the function TesterWithdrawal() from MQL5 available also for MQL4?  In mql4 code, it compiles, but it seems to do nothing.