FOREX REAL SCALPING 2010 (PIP HUNTING)

Hi everybody.

I am sick and very tired of all those robots which we reaLly know they are crap.
We read comments, forums, tests and thought we read that they are not good, we buy them.
Why is miy question..........

Off course not all are bad, but most off them, not realy what we want to spend our money on.

WE are here to look for a tool that makes us money.

Thats why I and my friend programmer started to make something ourselves.

Someone winning money does not have to share their details with no other person, but I have been looking arround for a long time and I know you are also.

Therefor I now can offer a demo version of a real scalper here in 2010.

WHO WANT TO TEST IT ON DEMO ACCOUNT?

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL: carolstouch@hotmail.com
BROKER WHO ACCEPTS SCALPING AND PIP HUNTING: www.exness.com/a/7538

FS
Scalpers can work on a demo account, maybe even work well, but do not make money on live data
This is due to spikes, spread variations etc, etc
Have you allowed for this?
-BB-

BarrowBoy:

FS
Scalpers can work on a demo account, maybe even work well, but do not make money on live data
This is due to spikes, spread variations etc, etc
Have you allowed for this?
-BB-

BarrowBoy, could you explain a litle more?

I understand that a demo account behaives exactly as a real account, and the only difference is that you're not trading real money. So, I don't understand how a program that works with a demo account could fail with a real account.

I have very litle experience on trading, so your comments could be very useful for me.

thanks,

Rafael

They do not behave the same.
Opening orders on a real account takes time (significant fraction of a Minute is possible/frequent) All ticks during that time are lost.
Opening orders also has slippage.
These do not exist on demo accounts.
Search the forums for more information.

Ready to test your EA!

I have a Forex testing VPS 24/7 with 6 different brokers installed.

Me too. Ready to try.
Reason: