MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1058

email alerts  (2)
Looking to ad an email alert to Parabolic sar indicator, and hma indicator. Thanks
[Deleted]
I would like to save chart's data for every 15 minutes, now I need to manually press Ctrl+S to save chart's data into csv file. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it in MT4? Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a indicator that I can't seem to find. I'm looking for a info panel that will look and display the following information, will be a located at the bottom left of the chart corner. Currency | todays-high | todays-range | spread | broker-time |...
Hello forum, Market is closed for testing, but I am looking into creating this static variable, to capture the value of OrderOpenPrice for subsequent use (ie, once the current order is closed by SL, the previous level is kept as reference), for example: BUY Order A : Open at 10, with SL at 9 Once...
[Deleted]
How would I do something like this... if (some condition){ObjectSetText("lblText", "Strong Buy", 24, "Arial", Green);}if (lblText == "Strong Buy"){ObjectSetText("lblConsensus", "The consensus is a strong buy.", 24, "Arial", "151,0,0");} The second condition is based on the contents of a label. This...
I recently read in a thread here that there is discretion in forex too - "like everywhere else in this world". I don't care about forex. Not having a maths background, it's hard for me to appreciate the case. But I don't understand discreteness in the physical sense - if there is a connection
Hi, I'm trying to work out daily, weekly, monthly and yearly opening prices. I've just put very simple code together, however when I run this the weekly and monthly prices do not at all match up to what I'd expect. I have attached a copy of the journal, and you'll see that a new weekly opening price...
Hi, I want to program an indicator thats writes the gap-high every day on the chart. But it only works on D1 any there is the statement missing, that the result should only be shown on the first candle of the day. Another point is that the result is in spite of "NormalizeDouble" shown with f.g. 3...
Need help with two (2) questions with close price . Please help. 1st: Is there a difference on the followings: iClose(NULL,NULL,1) and Close[1] iOpen(NULL,NULL,1) and Open[1] also on high & low.... If there is no difference, when its best to use one over the other? 2nd: Open, Low, & High are easy...
Please help me to test A STRATEGY: I'm trading on MT4 but I noticed that I can test only the EA, but could be possible to test any strategy used on MT4, at least using the data on 6months. thanks, Ioan
[Deleted]
  EA problem HELP  (9)
Hey guys, I have an EA which trades very very good if I turn by the Strategy Tester from "Tick Mode" tot "Open Price (fastest methode)" So but in the realtime mode there is always the "Tick mode" and how can i change it to the "Open Price (fastest methode)" Can somebody help me please? I will share...
Over the next few days, we will release the MetaTrader 4 update. We recommend that you install this update because it contains a lot of improvements and error fixes. Besides, the support of the old client terminals will be stopped during the first half of 2012. MetaTrader 4 Client...
I copied some ea from somewhere long time ago. It is just Pending Order EA. I want it to help me open order. EA is a Buy STop EA No indicator at all. What I want is only one more function to add in it is when the current price fall lower than xx pip far from last order just send another...
  One Time EA  (3)
Hello, I`m a newbie! I need help. I`m looking for a possibility to"tell" to my EA, that he has to open a trade only one time. I mean, if the EA found all conditions to enter the market he has to enter and if the conditions come to exit he has to exit and now NO enter again! Thanks
pls i have a little problem.i have a strategy dat can give me 85percent profit,but i dont no hw to configure die strategy into an automated one(i mean ea or robot).i dont no if u guys can creat d software for me.the strategy involves 4 indicator which ar rsi(default setting),zigzag, fractal and tc
[Deleted]
Hello Programmers, Good day...please help have the mt4 script that will autimatically buy or sell orders based on previous candlestick (1hr chart, any pair) at specific time. Example, I want to place buy/sell at 8pm GMT based on 7pm candle. If 7pm cande is long then place buy or vice versa. The...
Hi I'm new to this and my programme does exactly what I want it to do on the practice account but not on the live account any suggestions as to why this might be?
Hello again to the mythbusters channel. Today we are going to analyze the hourly data in relationship to the daily close price. We assume that there exists hours which predicts the direction of the ending day. The indicator we need to collect the data is quite simple:...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, I'm currently testing an EA trading DAX index or FDAX future. Of course those timelines can have gaps between market close and market open. My problem is, that MT4 seems to trigger SL exactly at desired level even if there is no tradeable data. In reality I could only close the...
[Deleted]
in case of pending orders open price must differ from market price by at least unknown pips how can i calculate this unknown variable ? for example to calculate Last incoming ask price double ask =MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK); Thank You in Advance
Hello everyone is there any reason my EA would work perfectly on my practice account but not on my live account?
[Deleted]
  Keltner channels  (1)
Does Mt4 have Keltner channels as an indicator...could't find
[Deleted]
For example we are now working on an EA that is executed on the EUR/USD chart and we want to know what was the price of USD/CHF on a certain date. Is it possible to do? Thank's a lot
  forum for traders  (18   1 2)
Hello, Im creating forum for traders and my ask is. What do you want there? write me all tips
Thank you, dear community, for helping to get my first EA programmed. It is done so far and doing what I expected it to do. My Question of today is: How do I retrieve the Stochastic Value of the bar one event before the current event? Thank you! ChZ
[Deleted]
I'm new to MQL, but after going through much of the documentation and ripping apart several things to see how they work, I think I'm getting somewhere. I now have arrows drawing correctly on a chart. I'm not sure why, but sometimes they don't show up correctly unless I change time frames, but...
[Deleted]
  Need Help.  (5)
Dear Sir, Is there someone can help me ? I need to record the value of a number (example 5) marketorders (open position) which are the value of the OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), OrderLots(), OrderClosePrice() and OrderCloseTime(). I think we need to use array variable to solve that problem. Is...
[Deleted]
Hi MQL4, I am beginer in coding, but i will try to make... After doble click of rectangle in the corner, you can see values that show number of candles and number of pips. How can i display the values of rectangle every time when i draw on my metatrader? I think it is not an indicator, it is an...
When I close MetaTrader and reopen it the layout settings have all been reset to default ones. So the toolbars, for instance, all appear on separate lines. I don't like that, it takes up a lot of space, so I have to drag them all back to the same line each time I open the application. Somebody has...
On last weekend occured gap in some currencies (USDCAD and EURGPB I'm interesting in). In USDCAD I placed BuyLimit in gap area and also in EURGBP I placed SellLimit in gap area. On Mondey Open I was executed just at my enter limit prices placed in gap area (open prices were beter for me). I'd like...