MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1010

Hi all, I would like the code below to have the price values removed (from the right hand side of the indicator) so I can place a zero-line on the indicator BUT I do not know how to code. Would someone out there be kind enough to tell or show me how to do this? If so, I'll buy them a pint or two
Hello guys. I googled a bit MTF RSI and I found many indicators that did not work. I needed to plot two reading of RSI on one timeframe using two separate buffers. I noticed at first glance the indicator works but the readings are completely wrong. #property copyright "Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes...
Hello guy, This is my first post in the forum, I would like to start programming ExpertAdvisor. My friend follows the forex for a long time but does not know how to program ExpertAdvisor. I know I do some programming languages ​​like PHP, HTML,. NET, C, C + +, JAVA, JavaScript and many others so I...
Hello there, I am playing around a bit with an EA to allow proper pyramiding. I want to find if the last opened trade of a given type is risk-free. The thing is that I don't know the chronological order in which OrdersTotal() returns trades , the behavior of the EA seems no to change much. Which
[Deleted]
Hi, I use 9 different EAs with 24 sub programs at the same time for one broker account activestrades. I manage this at a moment that I have 3 MT4 sessions installed on one server at the same time. Every session use 8 sub EAs programs at the same time. How can I handle this easier? Is it possible to...
How Can one restrict a number of open position par pair?
[Deleted]
Currently, I am developing an complex EA, which is watching at several courses, evaluating these and giving trading orders based on this evaluation. I planed to use multiple EAs to realize this complex strategy (1 EA per symbol) + 1 masterscript which is controlling these EAs. Since I am doing this,...
Good afternoon, I am developing an indicator which draws a text label with a 270º angle, which means the label is displayed vertically. Here's the setting code: ObjectSet(labelName, OBJPROP_ANGLE, 270); It worked fine in b409, and b419. But for some reason, on b432, it does not and the label is...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone. I have a question. I am working on a EA and the idea is to have as an input parameter the symbol i want the EA to run. I though on a combobox but i understand that mql4 doesn't allow a combobox. Am i right? I'm trying right now using an extern string variable. But it's not sending any...
[Deleted]
Is there any way to make function iLowest() to return the most *recent* bar's shift when analyzing a series of bars, and more than one bar is found with identical low price values? Currently it seems to be returning the farthest away bar's index instead of the newer one... Thanks!
Hello, I am relatively new to Forex trading, but not to programming. I just started to write a few programs in order to understand some concepts of Forex trading better and in order to be able to backtest some of my ideas. You might consider the following issues to be insignificant, because they are...
I would suspect that most of us at this forum do not yet havea winning program. Why? I don't think it's a lack of programming skills. Thepeople at this forum are very generous in helping solve programming problems. Perhapsit's because we can't observe the market clearly enough to come up with...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I know that the smiley face is only ever sad when Allow Live Trading has not been selected when loading the EA. I would like to make it sad if the input parameters are wrong to highlight the problem, not everyone checks the experts tab, and some of the indicators already use the
The EA I am programming uses an include file that come with the mt4 platform from IBFX and arrow colors were CLR_NONE but they were changed to red longs and blue shorts but the lines that stretch between the orders placed on the chart in a forward test represent the opposite as you can see in the...
I have a question about log of fix bridge. I would appreciate if someone could give me answers. Please to refer the following schematic system image. 1: start point of flow of price feed. 2: order 3: order execution My question is about display timing between price feed log at Fix Bridge (1)...
[Deleted]
Hi, Everything is in the title, I have a script to put severals orders in one time, I search to set an alert on at least the first takepofit of my orders with the same script, but I want to see the alert in the Terminal. Can I find a way to do this? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello all, I'm relatively new to MT4 but was a long time user of strategy trader for you FXCM clients out there. Anyway I'm having an issue with my historical data that I just can't seem to shake. When i try to back test, it says something like this: 2012.07.11 19:43:19 TestGenerator: unmatched...
Any idea how to retrieve the order profit/loss at the close of an earlier bar in an EA?
if I sell one currency and now I want to close the operation, and make a profit,I must closing the operation with an amount more or less than what I sold. . .
[Deleted]
Hello, I have an EA that triggers an indicator. In that in that indicator I write to a file a number of values that I calculate. Then when the indicator is complete and return is passed back to the EA. I want to read that file and analyze the values that were written by the indicator. I can't seem...
Hi all, I am having some trouble with the dreaded "'\end program - unbalanced left paranthesis" error, I have been through the code several times now and I can't for the life of me figure out whats going wrong, I have attached the code in the hope a fresh pair of eyes could look at it and possibly...
I need to write MLQ4 code in which I would like to know how I can count the number of closed Order by Stop Loss. If it closed by OrderClose() command it is possible to identify closed order but if it closed by Stop Loss not sure how would I know that Order is closed by SL? I would appreciate if...
Hi guys!! I planned to use the AC indicator in my EA. I want to know if the current bar on the AC is green or red. I also found out that it is green if the current value is of higher value than the previous bar. Which also means that the bar will be red if the current bar has lesser value than the...
When I load the ea and allow it to run a few days nothing happens. But if I do a back test up to current date, trades are recorded. what does it take to get the ea to trade going forward?
[Deleted]
Hello, Has anyone already coded a function that computes the average price for open long positions and the average price of its open short positions, and would be willing to share this code? Also with the calculation of the gain / loss potential if closing all positions. Thanks, Pierre8r
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Is possible return whole array from function? My test code idea: double Array1[500];//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator iteration...
Dear all, 1. Is there a way I can link up an order with a protect profit order or stop order so that I can use orderselect to find out whether this order has correspondent protect profit order or stop order opened or not? 2. Is there a way to let indicator use a result of a calculation from EA and...
[Deleted]
i tried to make an EA from an indicator..but got 3 problems: '{' - initialization expected 'EachTickMode' - comma or semicolon expected '}' - unbalanced parentheses could anyone help me with this problems >.< all the problem is at "extern bool EachTickMode = {EachTickMode};" extern int...
[Deleted]
Hello in mt4 strategy tester you can improve test credibility by changing history settings and downloading more history data. My question is does mt5 also have this option or is its tester already ensured to be credible to the max without changing settings?