General - page 930

Hi Everyone, I want to find the hour of the bar when my indicator show value. I am not familiar with that and any help is very much appreciated. Thank you. HHC if (my_indicator(i)!= EMPTY_VALUE ) {hour_of_bar[i]=....;}
hello I like work with this system and I download it on the some web sites but I have two problems 1 - any one work with this system??? is it profitable? 2 - any body has a not trial and work able version؟؟ plz share it ...I download but write end trial.. thanks for answer my two problems thanks a...
Ciao, voglio estendere il tempo / la data a futuro on horizontal axis as image above. Is it possible? Thanks
I just installed MT5 and registered a new demo account successfully but after 5 seconds the system crashed. Every time I try to run MT5 it crashes after 5 seconds. Please help.
  trash keyword?  (10)
I can't find anything about the keyword "trash" that keeps popping up in my intellisense when I start typing "true". Anyone know why this is showing as an MQL keyword and what is its purpose?
Hi i am writing an expert advisor based on heiken ashi. i am trying to calculate the upper, lower shadow and body. of previous hashi candle but i dont seem to be getting correct values. this is my code       double actual_low[3];       double actual_high[3];       double point = m_symbol.Digits() *...
What does this mean?  The indicator works fine, so I have no idea why it should be there.
I have written a simple custom indicator and the code compiles without error or warnings. However, there is a Microsoft header file called "sal.h" in which there are two errors. 1) '#pragma' - invalid preprocessor command sal.h 14 1 2) '#endif' - unexpected token sal.h 121 1 Given that I didn't...
Hello everybody, just a simple question for all of u. It is possible, using mt4 manager to send messages, popups, etc. to a mt4 account? Is there a solution for this? free or to pay?
Hello.I moved the Strategy Tester's toolbox somewhere and now it is missing. I've already reinstalled all the system and nothing worked. PLEASE HELP!!! :D
  TFMigrate(tf);  (8)
Hello freinds, I tried to imigarte a MQL4 file to MQL% file and I use the good article at: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81. There it uses the line: ENUM_TIMEFRAMES timef=TFMigrate(tf); The compilre says: 'TFMigrate' - function is not defined. What can I do? Thanks
hello i have two brokers broker1 and broker2 . by default the EA is installed on broker2 . How can i change to broker1? Thanks 
Hi everyone I've been using the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester for about 2 months now and it's using over 30 GB of storage space, is this normal? Will this go down or will it keep going up? Or do I have to manually delete it? Thanks in advance
I am testing an EA in MT4, and am having good results when I choose a spread of '2' in the Strategy Tester. When I switch over to 'Current' in the Strategy Tester for the spread, the results are horrible.  Is there a way to determine or control the spread, or is it something that fluctuates...
Hi the comminity. I am 17 years old student and I am new in trading. I would like some tips and methods to be successful in trading. Thank you
I'm hoping someone can help me out with understanding the maths of partial closes in MT4 and their value. Lets say I am risking 2.5% of my capital and trading 1.0 lots at a SL of 50 pips If I partial close at 0.50 pips with a TP of 25 then this is 1.25% gain???? If I partial close at 0.25 pips with...
Just today, I was only a pip away from winning a trade after the fed rate decision only for the price to reverse about a pip to target. Has anyone felt same? and what and how did you react?
Hello, Background: I have created an indicator in MQL4 and will use the mql5 market service (as suggested by users in another post I started). However, I also want to build my own independent 5 day free trial version for a group of traders that I am already in touch with (due to limitations of the...
Hi Folks I have found many issues with Strategy Tester over the last couple days. Could you please tell me if there is anything I can do to fix any of them? Here they are :  1) Start Time : I can set a start and end date for the testing, however, the process starts at 00:00 of the day I selected....
Hi people, i wanna to be get each chart data in mql programming. please help me to solved my problem.
Hello everyone. This is my first time on this forum. I just installed a currency strength indicator on my MT4 Demo platform. I dragged and dropped it on a chart. I am able to see the names of the currencies at the bottom of the chart but nothing else appears. It is asking me to update my Quote chart...
Hello, suppose an indicator requires access to data 1H, 4H, 1D from all 28 pairs - in other words the program requires your brokers history folder to have 28x3=84 history logs in it to function properly (USDJPY60.hst, USDJPY240.hst, USDJPY1440.hst, ... etc). Is there an automated way to download...
hello  every one can introduce a good signal indicator that not repaint and not have many signals for buy and sell ???
I don't understand, every bad news about North Korea, USDJPY goes down, but if the worst happen, they are right next to NK, but EUA is big and on the other side of the planet, what's the logical reason behind that, shouldn't USDJPY go up instead?
Hello, I have created some custom indicators and want to try selling a few. I created them on MT4 version 4.00 build 1065. Is the compiled ex4 code secure enough for my code? I read on most forums that for build 600+ this should be quite secure but wanted to ask fellow developers/ traders directly....
  Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm  (27   1 2 3)
Anybody know anything about the Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm and neural networks to predict future forex price movement http://www.cs.adfa.edu.au/~ruhul/Joarder.pdf check out the above paper and the predictions of the computer model compared to the actual data on page 10. (They look pretty accurate...
We know Back test compatible multi-core , But just load EA, Is it will be compatible with multi-core cpu?
  Mining. Is it still relevant or not?  (179   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
Hello all. Actually, it's this. My question is about making money. Maybe it makes sense to sell the power not to Mql5 but to other channels? Well, who has something to say? I hope the theme is not deleted
1. Hello, i want to know the correct and detailed process of price determinaiton on the forex server. Inputs we have control are sell(or pending sell), buy(or pending buy) and volumes(lots). That's all. How price is determined on the server with those 3-5 variables are my concern. Is there any