General - page 863

Expert Advisors, Indicators, Just manual trading, Other
what language is this? ðàçðåøèòü (used in russian  experts advisors). Where can I find a translator?
  TTM SUQEZZE MT5  (3)
Does anyone have TTM Suqezze MT5 to download. thanks
yes, I got since I joined affiliate program no, I haven't got it though I joined affiliate program I don't join affiliate program I don't know what is affiliate program
Greetings, everyone. I have long been convinced that there is no system that always earns. Any TS has a period of profit and a period of loss, and the latter is longer. And therefore it is unwise to spend time on searching for the "best TS". It is much more reasonable to use a bunch of different TS
I have a question, my CSV file is 78 megabytes in size, I want to calculate it, as Excel is very slow because of its size, I was thinking to use MT5. I made a script that only reads data into arrays for each line (57 arrays for reading from file and 57 for writing into new file), the size of array
I have invented a useful and entertaining competition theme - every week, anyone can post a forecast of the parameters of a future weekly candle - high , low , open , close . Monday is a deadline. The number of pairs, the number of parameters in a pair, in the sense that it's not necessary to
Updated the terminal today. Started the optimisation. There is no "optimisation" tab(((. Stopped optimisation, only after that the "optimisation" tab appeared. Is it a bug? Or is it a new feature
Dear forum participants, I think the logical conclusion of any theoretical branch should be a public demonstration, in real trading conditions, of the ideas and assumptions that the community of forum participants has developed with the active participation of the topicstarter. The task of the
All MetaTrader Market products may have descriptions in 7 languages of the mql5.com website. Thus, our Sellers are able to describe the advantages of their trading robot in the language of potential buyers from around the world. From the very start of the service, the administration provided Russian...
HELP!! cannot find MT4 when download and install it's MT 5 
Is there a way to force the synchronisation process between the Server and Terminal? I'm using SymbolIsSynchronized(Symbol()) function to check if Terminal data is synchronised with a server. However, the function keeps returning false values (I'm doing my testing in metaquotes VPS) I've tried...
It works even with simple and common indicators, you just have to think in the movements like up, down, up, down, like a snake ... The advantage is that you always have a trade and know the direction of the trade. This picture bellow prove that markets behave like waves
Hello, I have just rented a VPS for signal copying from within MT4 platform How can I configure the copying settings ? - % of deposit - as I want it to be set to 95% Where are all the configurable options being hidden ? - How can I access them ? Thanks in advance Dan
[Deleted]
Hi all, I just try to take the Moving Average in Expert Consultantss -> Exemples -> moving averages, with adaptive moving average indicators . When a action is placed, i have a time (1hours later for exemple) How to auto close the trade when the times is up? The bot didn't close, thanks' you
Good day all, I am really hoping that there is someone in this community that can assist me by creating this custom indicator that is displayed in my attached image. I use MT4 to trade, so I was able to drag and attach bollinger bands and moving average indicators to the Rsi indicator window...
Hi experts, Can i able to use icustom function to get values of the buffer from indicator located in external server instead of its own Indicator folder.
Is anyone analyse forecast DXY?
Hi My signal provider suggests to withdraw profits and backup money. If not done so, there may be partial closes for subscribers. I'll like to find out the following: 1. How do I get updated live) immediately as a subscriber when the provider puts up updates on the mql5 'what's new' tab? 2. What
Hello Friends. ..  I have recently subscribe to a signal, But I am unhappy as automatic Trade copying is not working yet. Can anyone guide me how it will works. Tanveer
The new version 501 of MetaTrader 4 for iOS devices is now available. The key feature that has been added is native support for all iPad models (including the iPad with Retina display) and iPhone 5. In addition to native support for mobile devices, the new version of the application features an...
void OnTick()   {        prevolume=curvolume;         curvolume = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_VOLUME);        Print(curvolume-prevolume);       ) I use the above method, print out is zero, the result of the method error? How to calculate the difference of two Tick volume?
Hello I need a indicator that gives 100% buy and sell signals
  Plugin for pips?  (1)
Hello, when I make one trade, I need to write my SL and TP with numbers (for example 1.13441) and it's very annoying. But when I'm on SOFT4X (back-testing) I can put my SL and TP with pips (for example SL = 10 PIPS / TP = 10 PIPS). Exists any plugin for MT4 for this or I need to write to my broker...
Hi there,  Can anybody help to close two hedged trades automatically when optimum return of two together reaches at a certain level? there would be a possibility when one would go with loss and other with profit, while overall it hits certain level of profit. For example, crude oil goes in profit...
Hi guys, Are there any brokers that are using the metaquotes price feed? I've been doing some backtesting using the metaquotes price feed from the History centre, and Metaquotes themselves do not provide a brokerage service. Any advice would be highly appreciated and apologies if this topic has...
  more moneypairs  (5)
Hi guys. I used MT4 till now, but because of the different timeframes that MT5 are offering, I decided to try it out. But, I have limited moneypairs for forex. How do I get more or "open" them up ? Theo cfs.theo@gmail.com
Dear all    I deposit to my account mql5 bu Skrill system from now 24 h but my account is not receive money . I don't known how to do . Please help   Many thanks  
  New ESMA Regulations  (16   1 2)
Hi, The new ESMA regulations coming on 1 Aug for all EU/UK traders meaning we can only trade to a max leverage of 1:30. Are there any non EU/UK brokers we can use to trade at a higher leverage? Thanks Shaun