General - page 861

Hello All,  I copied one platform from another on the same computer, my idea being one for Longs and one for Shorts. However, I apparently did something wrong and I'm missing Metaeditor on the copied platform. I'm getting error messages like this: 0              07:21:33.209...
  Broker IG + mql5  (2)
Hello, I'm looking for a way to use the mql5 signals with the IG broker. Except that when I installed the IG.com mt4, mql5 signals are disabled. The support has not planned to reactivate. But I watch the slipping on mql5, I saw some use the IG-live server. How to use IG broker + mql5 signals? Thank...
[Deleted]
  Wrong deposit  (3)
Hi i deposited amount meant for trading account into MQL5 account, how can i transfer my funds over to the trading account from MQL5 account? TIA!
Are there any companies which accept to buy forex systems? If yes then which are them?
I have read in the documentation that it is possible to test many currencies (and timeframes?) in MQL5 strategy tester, but could not find a clear and simple example... So I made minimum changes to an EA that comes along with MT5: Moving Averages.mq5, to include a scanning algorithms... Well it does...
Hi, I am trying to understand the logic behind the original CCFp indicator. I have gone through the code and then manually tried to calculate the CCFp values, but I think that I cannot reproduce how the CCFp makes its calculations of the MA. I manually calculated the MA's and the CCFp, but it...
  StepMA - my version  (39   1 2 3 4)
This is StepMA indicator. P.S. For using "#MTF_StepMA_sashken" you must have "StepMA_sashken_v2" too. New version: 22/2/2007 Add MTF version: 24/2/2007 Add new MTF version: 27/2/2007 New version: 09/3/2007 https://www.forex-tsd...
  STEPMA intro  (13   1 2)
Ive recently download stepma_v6. Could someone please tell me the rules for the system? Thanks
2018.07.02 06:59:58.071 xxxx GOLDmicro,M5: Order not sent,reached I don't understand what happen. Who can help me to solve that? Thank you.
Question one what does "magic ea" mean?     please help?   also its mql 5
Hello, i Use MT5 with Hedging mode and i want to know, the last open position volume double lastLot(const string sym,const int magic)  //aller offenen Positionenauf diesem Symbol und dieser MN  {   double LastLot=0;   if(PositionsTotal()>0)     {      for(int i=0; i<PositionsTotal();...
Hello All, Please can someone tell me how to implement the shift parameter  for the iRSI indicator in Metatrader 5. I used it in my code i MT$. However on inserting the same code in the MT% editor I get an error on compilation because the shift parameter  has been removed in Metatrader 5. The shift...
  VPS  (1)
How do I refresh the VPS. Because sometimes when I stop/ remove the EA from the graph, it still trades the graph.
[Deleted]
I had a post just moments ago located https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/263140 discussing issues with the Strategy Tester charts missing candle data and now that link returns 404??? It also does not show up under my profile...
  Which signal would you prefer?  (28   1 2 3)
30-40% monthly growth with 50% max DD10-20% monthly growth with 25% max DD0-10% monthly growth with 15% max DD
Hi, I found these videos about path smoothing using artificial intelligence. I obviously thought of using it to smooth price, but I don't know if an indicator could be built using this method and if it would repaint or not. An opinion of a good coder would be great... The code used is showed in the...
The following information was available on november 20, 2017 Professionals trade forex when there are expected rises or falls in interest rates, as a result of expected rises  in interest rates, Eur/usd and gbp/usd have fallen in 2018.They set a target of 1.10 for eur usd, I don't know if this will...
I was getting a lot of fake trading signals  from price action education, that I had read about on other forums. I decided to have a EA made on this site  to test this education, I paid $2,000 for this education and lost money on live accounts, using this education. .It cost me $50 for the expert,...
  Protection  (10)
How to protect the mql files from the illegal decompilation? Can anyone in the community know how to help me with this? Any suggestions?
HI has anyone come across a situation in the order window of MT4 where the buy and sell buttons are greyed out.  There is data following through and bottom right hand of the screen is blue and green.  Appreciate any help
hi all, i'm mql4 newbeee, this is my first post, trying my best to ask the clearest question. i've got some problem trying to assign value from one loop to a set of arrays from zigzag indicator , at certain point it gives out various high and low bars along the way i'm trying to store some of those
Is anybody using MetaQuotes-Demo server in metatrader 5 and has the same issue with SL: ???
Hi every one, I am using MT4 and trading with TRUE ECN account. Some times chart getting 10-20 seconds for update live price. That is not always happen. Sometimes it happen with my EA and indicators. When my EA put a order then it  place after some seconds ago.  When i print TimeCurrent() on the...
I am looking for a good, reputable EA and/or trade copier provider. Also looking for a good signal provider . New to trading, looking to work the best of these systems whilst I develop my own trades. Currently using a provider for the last few months but considering other options. Would like a good
Comments not related to " New version of MetaTrader 5 build 1870: Adding symbols to Market Watch by ISIN " have been moved to this topic
Hi, My EA uses a Timer. It should print out "Hello World" every minute. I run this on demo live and it does as what I want. But as I back testing it, it will not print out any thing. I wonder if the EvenSetTimer() could be back tested....
  Metatrader 4  (5)
how do you download metatrader 4? it just keeps giving me metatrader 5.
Hi, I use normally the 5-min, 10-min charts in the EA. But I want to update or modify the StopLoss or the TakeProfit every minute. How to? Here are codes in my EA but this is for Bar-Begin. This means, if I use the 15-min chart, it will update/modify very 15 minutes. void checkTrailingStop(){   //...
Hi, I am building a multipurpose EA, with the following approximate structure: int OnTick(){ Call Very_Lengthy_Scanning_Function1(); Call Very_Lengthy_Scanning_Function2(); Call Very_Lengthy_Scanning_Function3();}void Very_Lengthy_Scanning_Function1()// many loops herevoid...