General - page 857

EMA input?  (4)
Hi guys. Newbie here. I want to use the EMA but don't know what numbers to use? If anyone could help please.
Hey everyone. I've spent some time looking over the board to see if there were any posts that would help someone like me who is wanting to learn the basics of Forex trading . Everything I've seen posted is miles above my head. I have a friend who's doing this and is having some decent results. I
Hi guys! I'm testing an high frequency strategy on the forex market. I need to find "crappy" broker with inconsistent flow of prices but a pretty good execution. Most low budget market makers are like that. If you have any suggestion I'm willing to pay 50$ for any working broker, after I tested it...
  EA request  (1)
Hey friends, i need please some experts advicer are making a lot of trades at on day. I would be happy for help. thanks.
Good day everyone. I just want to make a semi automatic ea. The strategy is that the Trend line is place manually in the chart and when the price crossed the trendline the ea will automatically buy/sell and after the hitting the take profit or the stop loss the trendline will also automatically...
  Cant download EA  (2)
Hi, I'm using MT4 on Mac, and when i try to download an EA from the Market it comes up with error message, can't open MT4. Any other way to download Eas from here ?
  Forgot my.....  (3)
i forgot password for my demo account anybody out there that could assist me? how can i get a live chat?
I have tried the following:   #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteW(int hwnd,string operation,string file,string parameters,string directory,int showCmd); #importstring strParameters = "/c python c:\\createFiles.py ";int result = ShellExecuteW(0, "open", "cmd.exe", strParameters, NULL, 1);if...
Hi there Is it possible to delete historical data in MetaTrader 5 so one can create a custom session like in MetaTrader 4? I did try a synthetic symbol but that didn't work.
I wonder how MQL5 members feel about the new signal presentation page, which is among us for the last few days. I can say that most changes are for the best, except that web style diagram for signal's main stastistics. I am quite confused looking at it, because I think this style of diagram doesn't...
Hello everyone!  I have one question. How esma's decision affects copying and leverage when copying? Will it change and will it be very small even if the signal has huge leverage or it will stay the same as before? Thank you for answers!
 Hello, I'm looking for Andrey Emelyanov's FivePattern indicator, which he published on mql5. The one I found no longer working. If anyone can help me, thank you.
Where can I find a good tutorial to convert mq4 to mq5 or a program to do it?
  vps  (3)
can I connect 3 bots to one vps with mql
I have experts running on about 30 different symbols and occasionally I get RAM spikes up to 4.5 GB. When it happens, the terminal shuts off. I've used the same expert on different brokers through VPS. Some work fine for days/weeks, while others get these random spikes. As you can see in the image...
Hello, I will like to know if its possible to load template on a chart by making use of a button which execute a procedure/function? if yes please en-light my creativity, how can I proceed with it? What will be important for me is to load a template which is located in a specific folder and load it...
  Market Tab Number  (11   1 2)
Hi, Does anyone know what the little red number means in the Market tab of MT4 and how to clear it? Thanks, Volcom
when i load the accumulation distribution line indicator onto mt4 it loads it a separate window. Is it possible to load it onto the price chart itself. Makes it easier to see divergence. example in picture 
  Free Forex Screener  (12   1 2)
Hi guys, I have learn a lot from this forum, and want to share my own site for screening for forex chart patterns. You can use this forex screener to scans for popular technical indicators such as moving average, exponential moving average, macd crossover, stochastic crossover, RSI scan, candlestick...
Is there a way to set setting/or change code so it will show more than 12days of ranges. Currently, it does show only 12 days on H1
hey folks! is there any genius way to sort a MqlRates Array in ascending/descending sequence for a specific column such as .high or .low values? ArraySetAsSeries seems not to work with this special type of array. Best!
Hi guys,Does anyone know why all financial operations and freelance acceptance operations are limited Best regards 
Hi, I can not click anything on market. want to download some of my indicators , use to work 2 days ago but today is not, anyone know how to fix? Pon 
Hi In mql5 I am getting INVALID_HANDLE when trying to open a file for writing, any idea why and how to fix it? Thanks void writeToFile(string str){  int fH = FileOpen("//...//...//Common//Files//newsFF.txt", FILE_WRITE, 0);  if(fH == INVALID_HANDLE){    Print("File does not exist: ");  } else...
Is there an expert advisor that makes a trailing stop in the global benefit of the account in money, in multiple orders and that is not virtual?
  Profit/Loss Rate  (2)
I would like to buy and sell by trading signals in my Profit/Loss Rate. I would like to invest in several instruments to this rate. Maybe I would enhance this signals with anaother indicator. Is there any script or expert advisor like that ? For example I divide my position to 10 part and I set...
Hi before I make a big post, I like to ask if there any members using the two "myPosition" and 'myEntry" indicators would have a few questions, thanks
Hello everyone, Please suggest me how I can make optimization process faster on the MT 5 platform. It shows 10000 iterations and my processor working hard to make it faster but could not. It is going something like 2 iteration or 4 iterations sometimes within 10 minutes. It want that the iterations...
Furthermore, how many iterations behind C++2017 standards could MQL5's current state be considered? The reason I pose the questions, is because I'm learning C++ for professional development reasons, and expected to be able to translate much of that learning into workable MQL5 code - but something as