General - page 851

Hi In mal5, who can I make the bars vanish so that I have all the room to put buttons, text boxes and labels? It needs to be in such a way so that dragging the chart or price does not change the appearance. I remember in mt4, some settings with chart Properties > and play around with the color and...
  VPS Hosting  (4)
Hi, I would like to inquire whether your MQL VPS may now trade and allow EA which has external webistes "Allow WebRequest" options such as  "http://ec.forexprostools.com", "http://www.worldtimeserver.com"? I am asking so because I would like to purchase an EA that is sensitive to news. Please...
  Metatrader, bug?  (2)
doing a back test, everytime it forgets the typed initial deposit and it sets 5000.
Basically I want to expose that mt5 performs backtest that is a disaster, here they have it MT5 has historical data errors... just check the data where the losses are.  You will see strange things :-)
Can anyone tell me how to activate the expert every tick function, in the mql5 expert advisor wizard?
Hello Great forumites! Pls can anyone recommend a Great and Straightforward Trade Duplicator to manage MT4 accounts from different computers (Globally) without the use of VPS. Or can I get webdesigner who can design quality MT4 Trade copier website that does not involve any software download, just...
  EX4 FILE MISSING  (3)
Good day folks, can you kindly assist me with clarity as to what may cause a .ex4 file that I copy and paste in the Expert's Folder to not appear on the Platform? And can you please share some info on how to create an Installation File for my EAs.  Thank you in advance.
You want a flat in the centre, a car, travel, a private jet and so on. A billionaire has it all. He's got this, he's got that. What does he want now? What does he want, what is his goal in life
  Help please - VWAP  (20   1 2)
Hello everyone, I wonder If someone knows if the VWAP average is already coded for mt4... would apprecciate that... thanks Dan.
Hi, In this moment I am testing one EA in three different currency pairs. The EA had opened 8 positions. Suddenly, MT5 has closed all my open positions at the same time. I thing thas is not a problem of the EA or margin call, I have enough money in my account. Has MT5 any restriction related with...
  Posts removed?  (2)
I tried posting in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/276910 And both times it got removed. Why would this happen? 
As a seller I would like to increase my sells by implementing an affiliate program. I have searched the MQL5 website to no avail. If no such program is in place for sellers on the marketplace, I would strongly encourage it being introduced. This will increase user registration on the website,...
Who it is and why it loses:) PS: tired of reading nonsense) might get one in a million here:)
I try to integrate the indicator FFC in Moving Average EA i coped all the indicator in the EA unless the indicator_chart_window and indicator_buffers every thing is working fine unless the time left is shown 0
My team and I would like to put our money together to copy trade signals from professional traders. However, we'd like to have access to our own accounts while still being able to copy trades from a shared demo account. What we'd like: The demo account is the primary account that we wish to pay to...
Hi guys, I have created a new signal, but since creation 1.5 days ago it shows "Subscription not permitted". My account is approved as seller, I have deposited to the trading account and there were already trades. Any ideas what can be the reason for the temporary disabling?
Hello I receive on my smartphone Androide notifications only wifi, never 4g. As soon as I connect to Wifi, all MT4 notifications arrive together. The notifications of other apps, Gmail, Whatsapps etc ... work in Wifi and 4g without problem. I configured in MT4 settings Android Message> automatic
Hello  I have just recently come across a problem with Mt4 Alert  <  //Alert(Symbol()+" Just made an DOWN Bar");  > What happens it will trigger one of my .vbs files I use for "Chart Alerts" I came across the problem after downloading an Indicator from ForexFactory. Could this be a coincidence or...
What can I do to remove this error of Specified account already being used as signal while It is not???
Hello Everybody! Does anyone know an EA who looks if the MA Direction in 3 different time frames is the same? When it is the same direction (for example every 3 red, or every 3 green, not yellow) then open a trade, is one of them changing the direction (color), then close the trade. Thanks a lot!...
Hi Can I clarify that when I decrease the % of deposit which I am trading based on subscription to a signal, will it perform a partial close on my previous positions? If so, how do I avoid any partial close? Please advise. Many thanks!
Hello mql5, I have a problem with MT4 and also MT5 Android version If I have unlocked my phone, I receive push notifications (alerts from MT4 Windows), but if it is locked for more than 5-10 minutes, I did not receive it only when I unlock my phone. I have a Huawei P20, I tried with another P20 and...
Hello, does anyone know a serious MT5 broker which do not use the new regulations in August for european customers? thanks in advance amando
Does anyone knows why MQL5 allows signal provider to delete the lost signal which has negative reviews
Whereas trailing stop is quite straight forward. I find it difficult to understand trailing profit. Per definition trailing stop is when the Stopp loss line trails the current price by a certain percentage or certain number of pips. As the price moves in your favor a Stopp loss is placed the set...
Hey guys, I was trying to set up a provision script for a server to run MetaTrader and I noticed I could do silent installs for some programs without calling their GUIs. Anaconda, a scientific python distribution, as an example, provides us: Anaconda3-2.4.0-Windows-x86_64.exe /S /D=C:\Anaconda...
Hey guys, i am searching for a expert advisors that can run on the stock market and also for the crypto currency on MT4 platform. Thank in advance.
How long does it take for a moderator to respond to the submission of an article? My submission says "ready for proofreading." Does that mean it was accepted? I left a comment that I proofread the article and found no errors, but there has been no response from a moderator. How long does this...
Hello everyone! I am faily new at MQL5 programming, but i have tho been programming in other languages like Python and C# (i see alot of similarities in C#) i am making alot of different EA's for the purpose of learning. I have made a simple bot that runs off of the MACD indicator, and i would like...
Hi All, have been coding MQL4, I can write the strategy well, however, still not very familiar how to do below, your advice is much more than appreciated 1) unlike .mq4 files, after compile .mqh will not convert to binary? how can convert includes files to binary? 2) I want my EA (or can write a...