General - page 804

Hi, I need help making an indicator for Fibo Warisan, I need to detect the weighted moving average crosses and detect fibonacci levels. The fibonacci levels will be based on the cross of the moving average which will be in line with the 100 point of the fib and the 161.8 will be in line with the
  mql4 reference  (9)
why MQL4 reference doesn't appear when I press F1?!!
  Date Based Order  (6)
Hey,  Does anyone how to setup a program which would buy at current market price but at a specific time. For instance buy EURUSD on this day at 8AM with a stoploss and take profit with X amount of basis points?
  24/24 EA  (3)
Hello, How I can keep the EA active 24/24?! Thank you.
  1:3 RR Trading  (3)
Has anyone come across any EA/Trader that can trade 1:3 (Risk to Reward ratio). 1:3 - 1:4 - 1:5 - 1:6 any of those would do the job. But no less than 1:3 ratio.  EXAMPLE of 1:3 RR; - SL: 10 pips - TP: 30 pips --- - SL: 4 pips - TP: 12 pips Both the above are 1:3. So whatever the SL x3 will be the...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have posted a signal some days ago with this account. I would open a new account on MQL5 and post that signal, but when I enter the account number I receive the error stating that account is currently not available (already used). But I have already deleted from my account.
or do i need to open the symbols that i want to scan? (mt5) thanks
I am placing a trade starting out with .01 microlot for currency AUD/USD.   Trying to see how much this is in US Dollars.
Hi, I extract this table and did the calculations for Year To Date (YTD) , Daily Gain, Monthly Gain and All Time Gain and found it is not tally with that from the table. My questions are as below: 1) For year 2018 : YTD = [(1+1.9/100)(1+2.81/100)(1+1.78/100)(1+2.34/100)(1+2.17/100)(1+1.87/100)(1+1...
[Deleted]
Hello, Many times ago I've applied for seller but I noticed the main info on profile are not correct. I would send the correct info plus the ID card to be approved. How can I do it? I cannot change the address, city or send new ID card photo
Hello All,Please can someone help me by adding an alert sound to my indicator?thank you in advance
Is there a way to reduce the budget of a job if the developer is late on a job? I don't think it is right that developers get the full money for a job which has a set and agreed time, as time is a big factor when considering price. I realise that being late isn't good for developer's ratings etc....
I opened a VPS on MT5 and subscribed to signal, synced 'all' on the VPS, and I followed all steps etc. - then closed MT5 overnight. When opening MT5 today, it re-sync all positions (obviously had not sync overnight on the VPS?) and closed around $1,000 positions worth of losses... Auto trading is...
Hello Traders , I have designed certain EA which gives sound results. But in optimization it gives better results indeed. I just need to know if daily optimization of EA is a profitable strategy ??? Has any one tried it till date ?? If yes then what should be the frequency of optimization ??? (Daily...
Hello All, I just join, as a newbie wish to learn from pro like you guys. A question to open real account; is there any benefit/goodness to go thru IB? Happy trading
Hello, I have been trying to register as a signal seller without any success. Please help
  Zero divide  (19   1 2)
Hello, recently i have the problem with couple of indicators ,they report 'zero divide' but i am sure there is no division by zero.I checked history and all data is ok. I tried with other cross then i get that indicator to work but other one reports 'zero divide'. I suspect that my mt4 is corrupted...
Hi everyone, I'm new to using Panels, although I have made one program. For my next project, I wanted to make a dialog box, however, I'm running into an issue: clicking on the client area is causing CDialog's OnButtonClose() event to fire off, thus, hiding the visibility of the dialog box. What I've
Thats a simple price action EA i made on online builder, but as i dont know about programming i find it very hard doing this, i am trying alternating the code last days unsuccesfully... It should take 1 trade per candle but it keeps opening trades 1 after the other..
  Market watch  (1)
Dear Is it possible to send an order to Symbol that is not shown in the market watch? Using the Expert Advisor.  Best. 
Hello ,  My old email account had been deleted , I have no longer access to it  I m trying to change my email on my profile but i need to verify both wich is technically impossible  Please help 
  Yet Another Martingale System  (29   1 2 3)
Ok, after looking at all these martingale systems and trying almost all combinations and variations. I came to the conclusion that you can win using Martingale, but need to keep the following in mind... 1: Need deep pockets to withstand up to 10 normal lots in 1 direction. 10 lots means up to 200...
  MT5 PROBLEMS  (1)
Hi! I've just downloaded MT5 on my desktop to add my customs indicators. But when i enter the link of 3-4 brokers, nothing happen. What can i do?  Thanks
I back test the same EA with same parameters in different platform,  but the result gap is very large. All the thing of EA are same, also Leverage level. I think many people encounter this problem, Do you have a good idear to solve it? This is I test EA in MetaQuotes-Demo(Hedge Mode): This is I test...
  notifications  (1)
i can't recieve trades notifications on the mt4 app even if i correctly receive the test message. How can i fix this problem?
Hi!  Is there any bugs in this version? I notice that the lots transacted is not the same as in the settings (setfiles). e.g. If in the setfiles the lots are 0.01 but the actual lots transacted is 0.02. The strangest thing is that on the graph it says 0.01. One arrow indicating one transaction but...
  Some Question...  (12   1 2)
What can I do in order to increase my daily earnings in the MQL5 Cloud Network? Right now I have a profit average of only $0.22 per day.
Help please - not sure why but stratagy tester expert box will not show experts but will show " Moving Average .ex4"
Hello, I'm noticing some bugs on the new version. BUG1: If I place a pending order while in strategy tester, when the order is actually filled the strategy tester crash (stop responding and I have to close it down) If I run the expert without the strategy tester on everything runs fine. BUG2: After...