General - page 678

My signals has been blown up, please recalculate maxDD and growth parameters thanks
Can an .hst file be dangerous due to malicious code inside of it, like it can happen with dll
Hi, Is there anyway to pull back all the setting from the VPS? Such as my bot setup config and charts. My computer is broken I just changed a new one. Is there anyway to get the datas back? I am using VPS provided by mql5
I initially purchased the $10 a month VPS service MLQ5 community sells and set it up on my office computer MT4. I'm wracking my brain to connect my home laptop to the VPS. There are no videos showing me how to specifically do this. I've used other VPS services and they show you exactly how to do
Hi - no idea what I am doing(complete novice), but I have managed to create an EA that uses 'if' and 'else if' logic to display output as a comment. I have two functionsrunning similar conditions, I am calling both functions in the OnTick function and only the last function display as a comment -->
Apologies if this has been posted before, but I was curious about whether there are any stats on how many MQL4 & MQL5 programmers there are. I was looking at this https://www.daxx.com/blog/development-trends/number-software-developers-world and was interested to know how big or how niche this MQL
Hello I'm trying to upload an EA in the market but when it do the validation I receive this error: What should I do to solve the problem? Can I use Custom Indicator in building an EA for market? please guide me
I'd like to share some thoughts about an "optimal" reward/risk ratio from a statistical point of view, in a general scenario (without looking at specific strategies, currency pairs...) and am curious what you think about it. We all want to maximize our profits and minimize our losses. When it comes
hi i paid for this indicator for mT5 but im unable to install it i went through the procedure that stated that i click to install on terminal upon doing that i was take to my mt5 but couldn't receive the installation instead i was asked to buy again
Can someone from support team help me resolve my ticket on activation count? I'm paste the ticket link below https://www.mql5.com/en/contact/feedback/221794
Hi friends, My name is Max Faria, i'm a new user. I'm looking for some experts advisor (a robot) to execute the dave landry technique. My system is MT5. Can anyone help? Thanks Max
For those who are unfamiliar with MetaTrader 5, it is an application used for the purpose of executing financial trade. It has its own programming language, MQL5, and a strong community that creates tools for the analysis of financial data. See link for more info: https://www.metatrader5.com/en The
How can i subscribe to one of the MT5 trading signals using my smartphone? And can i copy a signal using MT5 smartphone App alone, or i have to have a PC terminal in order to copy a signal? If yes..., please somebody show me how. Thanks...
I tried to register as seller but my documents rejected as it is in Arabic , I'm from Egypt and of course My ID in Arabic how to solve this
Hi I noticed that in MT4 the index [0] is the current bar( on the extreme RIGHT position). But in MT5, the index [0] is the FIRST bar( on the extreme LEFT position). When I tried to convert indicator from MT4 to MT5 the indexing made the converted indicator plots differently. Is there any way to use
Hi, Unable to start the service, getting error pls help QS 0 16:34:57.497 Startup MetaTester 5 x64 build 2170 (4 Oct 2019) MH 0 16:34:57.506 Startup initialization finished CJ 0 16:34:59.255 Service Service 'MetaTester-1' successfully installed DE 0 16:34:59.255 Service Service 'MetaTester-2'
I made this EA with a friend, a classic MArintagal EA buy, selll, buy, sell etc. But from unknown reason when I set FixLot and DoMartingale is not doubling, only in first few trades and after that... not. Some time keeps 2 trades open, when it should be only one opened once and after is closed
Hi, S‌ome help please for a newbie. Apologies if this is already in the FAQ (I couldn't find it) I have subscribed to a Signal in my local PC MT4 Terminal and have now rented a VPS through my broker. I‌s there a way to migrate the subscription to the VPS (same broker account)? T‌hanks in advance.
  Zig Zag
hi, can some one help me e understand mt4 zigzag pattern variables? Especialy lastlowpos and lasthighpos
Hello everyone. I just wanna ask of some scripts or indicator that will divide the chart into 10 horizontal equal parts and it shows the horizontal level as level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, and 90. Thank very much in advance for the all the people who wants to help. God bless you all and pips
  MQL5 Error Help  (13   1 2)
What is happening with MT4??? last week everything was working just fine.. this week on Journal on MT4 (MAC) it shows every 3-5 minutes on journal this:: MQL5.community: authorization failed .... I dont use signals.. i dont use notifications i dont need to log to mql5... i dont want them i just want
  Mark Bars  (1)
Hello Experts I have a strategy that I am trying to create an indicator. Timeframe M1. Strategy: compare bar 6 to bar 1 and if they are with the same color then win, if loses martingale 1 (bar7) with the same color, if loses martingale 2 (bar8) with the same color, if loses hit. The idea is to
Hi i have a code that export prices of moving averages, worked well for a while, now i can't figure out why most export wrong prices. for example USDJPY, M1 MA 50 is at price of ca. 108.172 when i look at chart but it exports 108.088. How can i fix this issue? as far as i can see it's not a problem
How can we change first method, is to decrease the time period on the Chart/‘Message me?, in which the EA parameters are optimized. This can allow us to accurately adjust the EA to the current market cycle and receive the maximum profit
Hello, I would like to implement Websockets in an EA. I have reviewed the following library https://github.com/krisn/lws2mql but I have not compiled. What would be the solution to get the signals from a website as quickly as possible? If you can not use WebSocket, what do you think about using
I have been looking for a mobile application for metaeditor, since it doesn't exist are there any plans on constructing one, with special feature that can be saved to cloud and accessible from any device. since it doesn't exist <to my knowledge> which alternative Application is recommended that I
[Deleted]
On the history tab in between "price" "volume" "type",,,what does volume represent? The numbers change and I don't know what they are representing..I am just trying to get the platform adjusted One question at a time thanks
[Deleted]
Is it possible to place an indicator that is not made to do so, in the price window, such as the cci? Every video you see on this shows you how to place ma. or Bollinger bands..I want to have the cci in my peripheral...Trading view makes it easy , just drag and drop
Hi guys, Who can tell me what "Internal compiler error" means? No extra info is given by MetaEditor, just the error text which pointing me to the first line of the script. I had been able to compile and run till the the latest update of the platform had been installed. Thanks in advance! Max
Dear Experts, Could you please advise which one of the following conditioning method is the best and most effecting in codding? Thanking you in advance! if(Condition1) {if(Condition2) {if(Condition3) { Take Action. } }}Orif(Condition1 && Condition2 && Condition3) { Take Action.}