General - page 672

Preventing drawdowns  (30   1 2 3)
Hey everyone, Need ideas on how to prevent drawdowns. Want to maximize profits and keep my trading capital. Please share ideas
Hi all, I am writing an indi on 2 Moving Average-cross and compute the Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the difference between these MAs. Basically it will measure the oscillation of the "Difference" between MovingAverage1 and MovingAverage2 (MaDiffRS). The codes is as below. The idea is to compute
Is there anyone who can explain me why I do not see the market tab in tool box? Here are all tabs I see. My Account is correctly setuped as you can see in this picture
Dear MetaQuotes, Could you please clarify what is the proper description of Return filling policy? On the Symbol Properties documentation page in MQL5 Reference one can read: This policy is used only for market orders (Buy and Sell), limit and stop limit orders and only for the symbols with Market
Hello; I am curious to know if either MT4 or MT5 allows me to display an open position per time chart for the same currency as opposed to how it is now: showing all open positions on all time charts. Example: I open a loonie position in a one hour chart (buy or sell ... it doesn't matter). I also
Hello, The indicator I'm using needs to download the certain amount of bars for its working (lookback bars). My question is: when it's downloading it, which candle gets its data last, candle 0 or the oldest (timewise) one
Ok, so I have an EA setup locally and I can sync it with my VPS and then it starts working on VPS, but when I change accounts locally it disables auto trading locally and on the VPS. I know that in the Tools --> Options --> Expert Advisors tab I can uncheck the box that says "Disable automated...
Just to inform myself to be sure of this!! If I give a trader my mt4 account number, my mt4 account password (not just the investor) password, will the trader be able to withdrawal my money? Just to be specific: the trader has no access to my broker page/account. The only thing the trader can do, as
Hi everyone, as the title says: Why does Metaquotes allow cent accounts as signal providers for paid subscriptions? It is clearly defined in the mql5 signal rules in section III point 13 that this is NOT possible. As a matter of fact this automatic definition is a big joke because every account
  Signal rating  (3)
Hi Guys, i need to know how to increase the rating of my signals, any advises
How can I configure my mt4 settings to send SMS alerts whenever there's a crossover between price and SMA
  Why an economic crisis is inevitable.  (214   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
A question for the experts in fundamental analysis. Let's discuss the impending global crisis. I think this is the most important factor of the near future. I have not found a direct and precise explanation for this phenomenon, as much as I have read about the models of the capitalist system crisis
Has anyone had any experience successfully downloading & using MT5 on Mac OS
Dear Experts, I am wondering if it is possible to open trades from one EA to Many accounts of different brokers at a time!!! Any feedback will be highly appreciated. Thanking You
please, how cann i install each of these files on my mt5 platform? thank you
Good day guys! Anybody help with my problem regarding RSI value. How to get this 58.31 using mql5 . and this code "CopyBuffer(rsiDefinition,0,0,3,rsiArray);" are giving me the price of the current symbol. I want this 58.31 for the signal of less then 30 and more than 70. thanks in advance
Hello \ i copy html code to add economic calender in Arabic to my website ...but however i chose arabic as a language ..it displayed in english ? can you help me  <script type="text/javascript" src="https://c.mql5.com/js/widgets/calendar/widget.js?6"></script> <div...
Hi all, This may be a little off topic, I hope I have posted this in the right section and I hope no one feels like I'm spamming the forum (that's not my intention). I recently joined the Secret Forex Society. Fancy name, but it's a Forex trading resource site. For now at least I can offer some free...
good day I was recently introduced to the Broker XXXXXX.com and I found that they have synthetic Indices that run 24 hours a day and never close. I was wondering how do I calculate the pip size of the synthetic Indices Symbols. volatility 75 has current price of approximately 300 000.00 where as
Hey traders I don't know if it's possible to do this, but I would like to try on my own I use several indicators that I load onto my chart, but sometimes it's time consuming to just go on "Insert" "Indicator" "Custom" "Indicator" On top of that, sometimes I have to delete it so that my chart is
please help me. problem is in: array out of range in 'TurboADMI.mq5' (1800,25) thanks in advanced
[Deleted]
  Grid System  (4)
Any idea about good Grid System on the market ? Is this type of trading is safe ?Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi And thank you for reading this message Im new to MQL5 and still finding my way around. I would like to know howto search a specific indicator on the code base tab. searching 166 pages for one indicator seems a bit much and dont see a search bar for this. can anyone please guide me on how this is
I created 2 simple alert. By this way Right click-> trading-> Action(Mail), One is above price to alert me And one is below price to alert me. The expiration is set accordingly as “not so soon” When I run on PC, I get the email notifications accordingly. All works fine. However, when I run in
I am trying to execute EA from article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/143 I get an error: symbol EURUSD synchronization error and LOG fiel contains also messages: Expert removed because indicator 26 cannot load [4801] and Error of creation of the MA indicator - error number: 4801!! does anybody
Hi there, I am trying to attach an expert that i used to run till couple of weeks ago however I receive in the Experts tab a message: "cannot load C/.....Roaming/MetaQuotes/Terminal/..../MQL4/Experts/Market/Robot.ex4. I have not changed a thing on my MT4 implementation, any idea of what is causing
My signals has been blown up, please recalculate maxDD and growth parameters thanks
Can an .hst file be dangerous due to malicious code inside of it, like it can happen with dll
Hi, Is there anyway to pull back all the setting from the VPS? Such as my bot setup config and charts. My computer is broken I just changed a new one. Is there anyway to get the datas back? I am using VPS provided by mql5
I initially purchased the $10 a month VPS service MLQ5 community sells and set it up on my office computer MT4. I'm wracking my brain to connect my home laptop to the VPS. There are no videos showing me how to specifically do this. I've used other VPS services and they show you exactly how to do