General - page 1323

Hi folks new to subscribing. I got one sub ready to go on my list. But cannot add another. Is it not poss to sub to more than one signal provider ? any help would be appreciatted cheers
I have a question are these profits generated by EAs in tests really happen?
Hi evereybody, There are some weekds Mr Tools give us in the forum a fantastic tool: TGP analyzer (very interesting to detect repainting, bug and so on..) But, it sems this prog as a bug because as you see on my picture, it take a picture only of the graph and not on the indicators below (all is...
Spotlight on the economy: Claims, CPI and Philly Fed highlight data flood August 14, 2013, 4:28 PM You could be forgiven for ignoring Thursday’s wave of data and listening to Wal_Mart's earning call instead. But for those who prefer more quantifiable assessments of the U.S. economy, the...
Consumers aren't buying discretionary items like clothes right now. So says Macy's CEO Terry Lundgren as the company reported earnings that disappointed Wall Street for the first time in four years today. “Our performance in the period, in part, reflects consumers’ continuing uncertainty about...
Hello As you can see in the two attached images, from my Desktop, when I run a simple EA on my Metatrader 5 the program goes hanging and terminate! Do you know whats the problem? Thanks in advanced That simple code is as follow: //************************************** My Function...
Hello, anyone has time to code an indicator for me (and maybe other users who think it is useful)? it should show swing highs and lows. here are the rules (example for a downtrend vice versa for an uptrend): lower highs and lows makes it a downtrend, marked by the first 2 black points. the third...
User profiles have many interesting entries available only in News Feed. Now, a special icon has appeared next to the one concerning personal messages. The icon displays the number of new entries in your feed. Your friend has written an interesting post, launched a new signal or started a new forum...
Dear Traders Please DO NOT open an account with CommexFX. This broker is a major scammer. Please see link for further info: CommexFX, CommexTrade, Prime4x SCAM | Mr Omari | CommexFX SCAM Best rgds
[Deleted]
In other words, do stable exponential systems exist? Thank you!
Somewhat ironically, the "punishment" of Goldman and JPMorgan has boiled down to the punishment, or lack thereof, of two Frenchmen. On one hand, we have Fabrice Tourre, who we are led to believe (laughably so) was solely-responsible for all CDO-related transgressions at Goldman in the 2003-2007...
Hello I've converted mq4 to mq5, however, I'm not able to make it work here is the original mq4 code https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8966 <Edit moderator : mql4 code removed>
  Who supports MT5  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all! Probably a trivial question but a google search didn't yield any meaningful results. My question is: Are there brokers, that allow to trade on MetaTrader 5 ? P.S> I've seen various offers of demo versions from such well-known companies as Alpari. I dont understand what demo, demo version of
Hi, I was looking for a tool that acts like a screener: analysing different assets and generating entry signals when pre-defined conditions are met. For this purpose I modified the script for the donchian indicator and whenever some conditions are met Alert() is invoked to notify me. However I am...
  Interesting Video July 2013  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
This is a branch with the most interesting videos about Forex and financial markets. Video's on trading and trading lessons are welcome. The video thread for April is here , , May's thread here, , June's is here . Please - no off-topic, just the good stuff. All comments without video will be deleted
Please, can anyone explain what this functions return. it's always return 18. SymbolInfoInteger("EURUSD",SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL) and it's always return 0. SymbolInfoInteger ("EURUSD", SYMBOL_VOLUMEHIGH);
Several users have not been able to upload attachments, posting a picture hoping to help with the problem, hopefully this will help, if still having any trouble uploading, please contact me or one of the moderators, we will be happy to assist.
  Norm?  (330   1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 33)
If anyone is interested, I'll put it on the market for a lemon
  money  (2)
hey people, i joined this site because someone posted on web that we can earn money by running this software but i am totally confused can anyone tell me abt this&nbsp;
Hello folks, I would like to know why when I'm going to place an order I have to specify the price? I have noticed that I have to specify the price for the two ways I know I can place an order: " CTrade .PositionOpen(...)" and "OrderSend(request, ...);" where request contains the bid/ask price
[Deleted]
I'm trying to connect to my trading server from my MT5 terminal. This server is already connected to another MT5 terminal.. But I can't! Is there any way to connect to a trading server from several MT5 terminals? Thanks in advance!
Hi I am from Pakistan where Paypal service is not available. Further I simply hate Web Money strange system (Please don't argue to use Web Money :D). For me (and many like me who do not have access to paypal) the only two options remained are either Bank Transfer or Skrill (MoneyBooker). For me...
USDCAD: A re-take of the 1.0244 level is now underway following a sell off the past week. Below the mentioned level will open the door for more downside towards the 1.0200 level. A turn below here will shift risk to the downside towards the 1.0136 level and then the 1.0100 level. Further down,...
  Add sound  (1)
Could somebody help me to add sound alert to this indicator if anybody finds the solution please e-mail at ufuentes@outlook.com I'd really appreciate it
Hello there guys I'm new to forex trading and I found this indicator Forex Bullseye is based on MA cross over I think is really cool and easy to follow along with the use of other indicators for confirmation but it lacks sound alerts for the arrow signal , it's present on the indicator but it would
Hi everyone, For a last 2 years, I've been working on a forex related website. The website is finished (from technical point of view) and it's time to put some content in it. The website needs to be in English. My English is better than basic, but unfortunately not good enough to write complex text....
  USDCHF news  (7)
My favorite trade this week is in the USDCHF, and I came across an analysis which is not my own but has a similar conclusion which is why I happily took it and thanks the guys at Paxforex for this chart which made my start into this trading week a bit easier. I have had this pair on my list of...
Eur/usd has been quiet for a long time now and it usually means that a trend is coming. I assume we're going to see a major move upwards to 1.45 but only if the price goes out of its channel to about 1.35 level.
  hi  (2)
hey guys, i've question. If i subscribe a mt4 Singal, it opens Trades, but does it close them also or only opening ?
  technical analysis pcmbrokers  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
aud usd h4 The price is on 0.786 and we can see a reciprocal ab=cd pattern in H4 TF. We will see it dropping if the supply increases in the market.