General - page 680

It is true that majority of traders are losing money because of fast market changing conditions. Which would be a build model in an EA to check some ipothetic market conditions ? Some experienced coders and traders any fruitfull advice ? Thank you
Can anyone please make an ema cross over trend magic email alert indicator
please how can i display buy and sell arrow on the below codes .someone should please help me. for (int i = 5; i > 1; i--) { if(Close[i] > Open[i]) { COUNT = COUNT + 1; } else{ COUNT = COUNT - 1; } } if (EnableBB==True) { if (COUNT == 4 && Close[1] < Open[1]) { BUYARROW } } if (EnableBB==True) { if
[Deleted]
I have Indicator for MT5 so i wish to provide a free demo. What do i include in code
Hi,I am new in MQL and I have a doubt,when you open an order is it necesary to fill the stoploss and takeprofit fields? I mean wouldn't it be possible to open an order and close it in the future in the moment the EA determines it must do it? thanks for your help
Hey Guys, I`d like to know how export ticks per second and save in csv file. Run in backtestand take according the time that I put. ( 1 year for example ). Thank you so much
Hello, I found here one error in data but i dont what? Can you help me find it and work for create file .ex5 Thank you
I've noticed an odd tendency for market sellers to have the same number of activations listed for each of their products. However there is a unique number for the number of demos downloaded. So does the 'activations' number beside a marketplace product include that user's lifetime activations for
Hi, I get a bug regarding loading indicator on Metatrader 5. If my indicator is located on "Examples" repertory, that works fine : param[0].type=TYPE_STRING; param[0].string_value = "Examples\\MyIndic.ex5"; ... handle = IndicatorCreate(Symbol(),Period(),IND_CUSTOM,nb_params,param); But if I
Hey, I bought MT5 version and I wanted to buy MT4 version Now what should I do, How do I contact support? what is support email
Hi Community! I would like to know if it is possible for a position's attribute (lot size, stop loss, take profit, etc.) to be modified if the current price hits my target threshold, but then execution happens on server side? I am fully aware of letting the EA constantly monitor the current price
hi i came across this order history, showing of each trade the high and low. how can i export my history to csv with these 2 infos? (attached image). was trying to find a script but maybe i used wrong keywords.. how can i find this? i hope someone can help me. thank you <3
Hi everybody I am looking for an autostoploss according to the amount I intend to take when the stoploss For example Each order I accept stop loss $ -200, eaautostoploss will calculate the stop automatically, Stoploss will be long when the trading volume is small Short downtime when you
Hi everyone, I am looking for a very simple EA that opens pending order (always a limit order) with the exactly same parameters as the last closed trade of a particular currency pair. It basically copies the entry price, and TP (no SL needed) values of the last closed trade once this trade is closed
[Deleted]
  Thai traders  (1)
Any thai traders here? want to make some friends
  2020 Challenge  (2)
I have got an Idea for making an 2020 trade challenge. It should be something like make an account and signal and start trade the first trade day of 2020. Then there should be a goal for 2020. Like deposit 200 EUR and make them 20 times. like a profit of 4.000 EUR by the end of 2020. How could this
  Arbitration  (2)
How do you appeal an arbitration decision
Hey. Recently I have had a tremendous amount of problem with applying EMAs with high values (150 for example) to charts with high TimeFrames (such as the daily chart). When I apply them to charts with a lower timeframe (such as the 5 min) there is no problem. But as I up the time frame the ema gets
Hello, I have my (MT4) EA ready. I have tested it with Tester Model: Open Prices Only. And it works well. When I try it on Demo. It works as Every Tick. It goes into many trades at the same bar and trade. How can I make it works as 1 trade per deal. Lets say 1 trade per Candle. I tried many and many
This appear when i try execute the program. I tried everything: exclude antivirus and s**t ...did backups and nothing. Sooo if anyone can help me i will be grateful i have windows 10 and is an error terminal64.exe
  Array short  (3)
Is there someone who can give me an example of how to sort an array of strings like the symbols inserted into an array "string Symbols [NUMBER_OF_SYMBOLS], but following the order of a set of values" double Values ​​[NUMBER_OF_SYMBOLS] which one is prior sorted in ascending or descending order with
After oct4 update we received few surprising changes. Most of them are awesome as always (big fan of mql5) but 2 particular are very troubling for me: 1. if project is created I can compile the "full project" only from main (top)file ...if I'm working on included file and press F7 then only the file
[Deleted]
  Coding question  (4)
<Deleted>
The problem is really confusing, I created a 200*200 PNG file using photoshop, when I want to upload it as the logo for my product, I get an error saying : Unexpected Identifier. Now sure what is the problem, can anyone help
notification when there is a new job, a response from a customer, or a chat from a friend. all did not appear anyone experienced like me
Does anyone know of a way to keep the crosshair tool permanently selected in MQL5? I.e when you select the crosshair tool and click the chart, the tool vanishes and i need to select it again! This is very annoying, especially when performing any type of&nbsp;historical analysis.
  EA  (1)
When you buy an EA you can put it on a demo account. Do you have to repurchase the EA to put on a live account
I am running an EA on 28 pairs to enter and exit trades based on a given signal. It has no stop loss setting so trades are running without SL for a few hours if triggered overnight. Looking for a basic script or other option to place a stop loss immediately when trade executed. Can only run 1 EA so
Hello, Please i needs to solve the above issue. i have downloded this MT5 Indicator which i would like to in MT4. Help would be greatly appreciated
I had a demo accout,and was doing a few trades with success. Then my accout was gone after 1 month,which I expected. Butt now I fill out demo account form and select next, second page is server page which comes up with meta quotes server, so I select next. Last page registration page "wait awhile"