General - page 673

All thing are ready but, i can not received any SMS to active mobile phone number. I try to complain in "Contacts and requests" option but they didnt reply me and throught email as well. I need some suggestion... :((
Hi, I'm trying to use an expert advisor and I have a problem that I can't solve. back testing works great. Demo works fine too. But when I try to trade a real account, the problem begins. "4112" error in the "expert" tab appears many times when EA needs to perform a trading operation. I spoke to
I woke up this morning and 2/3 of my MQL5.com friends have been removed , reducing my friends number drastically. I see that all the friends I had added the last few months, were not in my friends list anymore. Does anybody else has a similar situation
  Increasing sales in the Market  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I suggest turning the Market towards the customer: along with a paid monthly lease, make an option to rent a product for free on a demo account for a week . I'm sure - half of the products in the Market would disappear (they are all empty tester grails , which are dangerous for buyers' accounts)
I guys. I'm starting trading . I want trade on : 1)EURUSD 2)USDCHF 3)GBPUSD 4)EURGBP 5)GBPJPY 6)USDJPY 7)EURJPY The following commodity : 1) GOLD 2) OIL F20 and following index : 1) JPN225 2) GER30 3) IT40 4) US30 5) NAS100 6) US500 7) FRA40 Do you know a trader to copy specializated in this assets
Is there anyway to set a default indicators for each chart I open instead of adding indicators with custom options each time when I open a chart window , I need to set some indicators to be automatically added any time I open a new chart window
I have this modified indicator that I bought from the freelance community. Now I want to refine it such that the arrows and message alert appear when the currentcandle closes below a selected MOVING AVERAGE. I started it but I’m stuckednow so please, learned community assist a brother. Thanks. NB
I have a mql5 program, that have 2 functions, can some one please help me corresponding function mql4 ? int OnInit()int OnCalculate()#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_plots 0#property indicator_buffers 0input bool breakoutalert = true;datetime timeIn; someone please convert the
[Deleted]
Claims that a product from the marketplace is tied to hardware (computer) are highly questionable. I downloaded the free HMA5 indicator and used it to make my own. #resource "my_HMA5.ex5" All is well, but yesterday one of my terminals crashed when trying to optimize all ticks. My computer froze and
As the title says , after writing the indicator codes , in MQL5 , every time clicking on Compile button it makes this error 'setIndexLabel' - function not defined in file IndicatorFile.mq5 in line 31 , column 4 by the way , it makes more errors like this 'setIndexBuffer' - function not defined
Hi, I've been trying to find a script for MT4 where I can type in my stop loss and the amount in cash value that I want to risk on the trade (example: £5.00) and then press Buy or Sell and the script opens the trade risking £5.00 or any amount that I enter. This way I wouldn't need to worry about
Hi community. This is not very serious. I'm a programmer, I worked with MQL4 for about 2 years, wrote many EAs & Indicators for me, but I cared about the functions, performance, logical, ... only. Normally, I use extern when I write EA & input for Indicator (as I saw on many EAs & Indicators when I
Hello, I rent a MQL5 VPS and subscribed to a signal but I noticed that signals are'nt implemented to my account since yesterday. Open positions closed on the signal provider account 24 hours ago were not closed on my account. New positions were opened but not copied to my account and are not copied
Hello everyone, im from malaysia , i would like to ask is it mt4 can be open also on iwatch? Is it somebody can explain more detail if have so, tq
Hi all, so I have a piece of code that loops through all the instruments - alerts trigger as required in my Alerts box correctly. I then am closing all the windows after this as a tidy up. Currently I am going through the alerts manually in the alerts window to check which instruments alerted and
I have been having issues withdrawing from Mql5 since webmoney was stopped . I was made to understand that CardPay withdrawals works for virtual Visa cards . Please any one with suggestions where I can get a good virtual Visa card for CardPay withdrawals
Hi Guys... I'm new to MQL so please go easy :-) Here's the thing - I writing a session- checker based on the open and close times and displaying it on the chart. Should be a walk in the park - right? For some reason it is not picking up the London session, but Frankfurt is fine. A push into the
Dear In the picture as you see i have two green Stoch with same parameter. But i Stoch overlap with another Stoch that why both green stoch (same setting 42,42,1) value are not some. double Stoch_Current = iStochastic(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,42,1,42,STOCHMethod,STOCHPrice,0,0); I got this way
I created a series of charts in Metatrader 4 to follow the instruments I trade. Strangely, some of them work fine but others never update unless you hit refresh and also if you try to change the timeframe, it won't change. They are stuck in one timeframe. I tried copying the template from a working
Good evening everyone. I hope someone can help. I'm looking for a fast and reliable indicator that can alert me when there is an RSI divergence on any timeframe on the major indices, on MT4 platform. Downloaded a free one from forex factory but not fast and alerts wont send to my phone or by email
Hi wanna inform everyone and might as well get some inputs. heres the thing, I encountered an error and trace its origin. I have then simplify the problem. I literally have an input value like this: input int InpAppliedPrice = 0; And gives a different value when i debug/print/initialize the program
[Deleted]
How is the plan for Metatrader 4 in the future, is it possible that soon no forex broker will offer anymore MT4 for forex trading , because metaquotes dont sell more licenses? The MetaTrader 4 trading platform licenses are no longer available for purchase. We focus our efforts on the development of
Hi I'm new to MQL5. I'm running the Demo account with an EA and getting an alert of some kind. It sounds like spring in a cartoon (boing!) but I can't tell where it is coming from. My EA is still running and is in profit. Where is the sound coming from, and what triggered it
The function below is intended to close a Long Position but it seems to open a new Sell order. How can it be modiffied to close a Long Position properly? Thanks. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Close Long position
Can the broker know the indicators, settings and expert? On the chart
  i want help  (1)
Hello guys I want to design an Expert that has specific characteristics And the idea of the work of the expert in particular He opened two orders Stop buy order Stop selling order Stop loss worked 10 points and the same took 10 points With the possibility of double the sale or purchase of pending
Hi, Recently I've got a strange issue with MetaTrader 5. It looks like after the last release. Situation: I open a trade with a price X, then partially close OR make second deal without closing the first on price X1. When I open deal at step 1 and step 2 - average deal price is indicated in Trade
Hello everyone, Need advice on the volume size and number of trades that is reasonable enough to open on a $100 account
  MQL5 Market Tab  (1)
Hi,how do I resolve the issue of the Market tab that does not appear on the trading platform .Tried to uninstalling the platform on both my PC's,but it stil does not appear.Plz Help
Hi everyone I want to build a Function that assign a letter or anything and after that calculate and get total = profit + or - target daily then stop the EA. Something like this , I don't have any idea how to do it ! void or bool Profit_Daily(){ if(OrderSelect(0, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==true)