General - page 488

Hello, I am using the backtesting built into mt4 and i want to know how i can get rid of the arrows that are drawn when a trade is placed and closed, as well as the dotted line drawn in between the open and close point. I can change the color of the arrows but i cant seem to make the color None
helo.. I want to indicator automatically draw the lines of the previous candle OHLC levels
I just want to make sure of one thing, If I login with more than one trading account on the same MetaTrader program, are all accounts will copy trades without a problem and I want to make sure that it is not necessary for me to login to each account in MetaTrader to copying trades, I mean, can I
Hello, I tried to make this simple script test below, but I getting this error: CPriceSeries::GetData: invalid buffer. Please anybody can help me to understand? Here you can find Candlepattern class: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/291 #include <Indicators\CandlePatterns.mqh> void...
int SendScreenShot( const long _chat_id, const string _symbol, const ENUM_TIMEFRAMES _period, int x_axis, int y_axis, bool current_chart
The first time I entered the website. I wanted a copy signal, so I can be free, unfortunately, currently I am doing way better than all the signals that I subscribed for. So I wanted to give it more time since I am doing great, Now I want to register my signal, I could not since I previously
When the F1 key is pressed in the lesson I am listening to, a new MQL5 Reference window opens and is in Turkish. It does not open in the new tab me too, it opens below. Also, I use Turkish but the reference language is English. How do I fix this problem ? Please you are look 36. seconds. but my MQL5
Hi, Can i put my signals in private for free and then can i able to copy my own signal in different MT4 by logging MQL5 Account? Is it possible to copy own signal without paying anything
Hey there, I want to delete an account linked to an specific phone number. I can receive sms as a verification,anyone knows how I should proceed
hello I am new and I am looking for a trading training which can you advise me
I have 2 type data , 1 type data is datetime and another data type is double. How to use 1 type array with 2 type data. Thank you
Hi everyone, I’d like to be able to run the MT5 backtester from a python application and conduct a walk forward analysis. I think it is possible to launch and run an optimisation using the command line Feature in MT5 but I’d like to be able to read the optimisation results not Python once the
Hello there! Does MQL allows API access to ones messages? The use case I have is that I have several accounts and am looking to aggregate the data in one single view. The iPhone app only lets you login to one account at a time. My Broker has an app but it is very buggy. I was wondering if there is
[Deleted]
I wanted to change my user name and as mql provides no option for it, so i created a new account. They banned my new account on charges of duplicate account. So i contacted them asking them explaining why i did it and that my current account is useless with its username so delete any one of the
I am trying to use MQL5 cloud and all videos i saw every time you use the cloud you use agents from Europe, Europe2 and USA. Why my mql is using only USA agents? All the others are ready but just USA is processing
  Detach Charts MT5  (13   1 2)
Hello,  I found a program that will allow me to detach charts and move to a separate monitor in MT4 but can not find any way to do that in MT5.  Is there an option for that out there that anyone knows of? 
I am unable to close trades made by an expert advisor. It says, "Trading is Disabled" when I try to close the trades. What can I do
Hi, Why commission is deducted from my trades
Since the log size is bigger and bigger while running some scripts / back testing. I would like to know how to edit the log file except close MT5 to do that
I have a panel with bitmap background is it possible to place a combo box on it without default window container. Just only combo box
Hi, Im trying to use the MQL5 cloud to process optimization for my EA, but the status of the clouds are always ready and never process any task!! why
  Indicator Issue  (1)
Hi everybody There is an indicator that I would like to use, named "Kijun-sen+" file name " Kijun-seny.mq4"on the web address: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8185 It does not appear in Code base of MT4 and when I dowloaded it and tried to compile there where some errors in it. I would be very
I was wondering if it's possible to make a program that let's you put a bunch of orders of the same correlated pair and when one of the orders gets filled all the other orders of the correlated pairs are canceled. For example. NZDUSD Buy limit NZDCHF Buy limit NZDCAD Buy limit NZDJPY Sell limit
Hi there, I was wondering if it is possible to have different indicators across different time frames on a single chart. For example on the 15 minute time frame I may wish to have a 50 and 200 EMA while on the daily time frame I would like to have an 8 and 21 EMA without this affecting the 15 minute
Hi, Anyone know a good cloud/remove copy trade services?. Which do not required to download MT4/MT5 and which can copy trade on cross platform
Hi everyone What happens if i purchased an indicator from MQL4 and been using it for a while but the author cancels the indicator and pulls out the market will that affect my already installed indicator on my mt4 platform \ Thanks
Hi there, I write here to understand where I can find a little bug on my code. My code draw zones clicking on my button present on chart. If I draw on EURUSD and I takes a new symbol and then reopen EURUSD where I drew the rectangle, the rectangle doesnt appears. Somebody can you help me to find the
wanted to rent indicator for 30dollars, but 199 dollars was widrawn from my account, the message saying i have bought the indicator how do i reverse that, please help that was my last money
Please help me if you can, I would really appreciate it! A colleague sent me a template with the used indicators, but for MT5. I'm using MT4. I was successful in adapting the system to MT4, with the exception of one last thing: I cannot set the settings correctly for Schaff TEMA, so that I would get
How do I delete group chat