General - page 487

Hi, I'm still having trouble clearing errors. Which consists of 'CloseAllMarketOrders'-struct or Class type expected, 'Trade'-struct or class type expected, and 'DeleteAllPendingOrders' struct or class type expected. I will post my code below and following I will post my include file code. Any help
Hello all! I am looking to acquire a business that lists their products for sale MQL5.com Market, and I would like to understand whether it is possible to merge that business' MQL5.com account into mine, because keeping two separate MQL5.com accounts seems to be against the Terms of Use : 12.11. The
Hi guys , i have had one guy on this site who is advertising a product , I then bought the product but he sent me a copy that doesn't work and asked me to find someone to fix it ( which i found quite disturbing) .Luckily , i found another programmer willing to fix the errors , but then when I
Hi, can anybody tell me how to close a trade
  COPY trading  (1)
hello everyone, someone know how to create a copy trading on MT4 ? Without VPS Thanks
I am new to generics and want to understand a syntax. I tried all kinds of version of coding my classes but failed every time i am trying to instantiate CArrayList<T> Can someone demonstrate how to use the CArrayList<L> class so that i can use its add functionand other methods? I am interested in
Hi all, I've searched far and wide and still can't find (after running a backtest in the Strategy Tester) a way to export "Deals". It does export the Orders and Deals by saving a HTML or Excel file, but it doesn't export all the columns. Namely, I was after the S/L & T/P columns in particular as you
hello, i try to upload new version. but go out this error: "strategy tester report not found". i have change only "-" whit "+". and add more 0.01 at the version
Why my meta editor is not showing the functions and built in variables
Hi everybody, I'm learning MQL5 coding and now I'm trying to add arrows to an indicator. I used this code #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 4 #property indicator_plots 3 //--- Line #property indicator_label1 "MA" #property indicator_type1 DRAW_COLOR_LINE #property
Hi Reading the docs, and applying the info to the functions I find it confusing. Under the heading "Position Properties" https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/tradingconstants/positionproperties In the second line, It states: "For each financial security (symbol) only one open position is possible...
I would like to know if I can get it through a rented MQ5 VPS, if I can run a back test that has several possibilities? If so, could you please inform the procedure
  installation  (1)
at the time of installation asks for server and password, does anyone know how to do it
I am located in Mexico ( CST - time ) and my broker is located in New Zealand with BlackBull Markets and Ideally I would like it set to EST (New York). I have looked all afternoon with no luck in the help section? Can anyone help please? It is not in the options section or terminal settings.. how in
I a have a question. If i subscribe signal, can i modified lot/entry from provider? For example, provider signal entry 0.01, but i want change to 0.10. Can i make the changes? Please advise
Hello there! I recently deployed a VPS and just wanted to confirm if this log entry is good or bad. Does this mean the chart and EA are indeed disabled? Thank you in advance for your time
Hello, I am very surprised by my actual situation. I was expecting MQL5 to be the best place to sell my EA. Instead, they don't support sellers as well as customers. Let me explain my case. I earned around 500 USD by selling my EA. 3 happy customers ready to help if needed. MQL5 delayed the payment
Anyone knows why there is so many upgrading it is so often, today it appears several times, is it happens only for me
Hi, I am the only one who get the parameters get reanitialized when I change them to proced to a backtest ? Each time I change a parameter in the ''Placement'' tab, for example initial lot, and going for the backtest, it changes it automatically to the initial value. It happens that I can't really...
Hi, If you open a pending short position by setting a m_base_price value, then the m_base_price gets set to 0.0 in CheckOpenLong (before CheckOpenShort gets called to use the value): bool CExpertSignal::CheckOpenLong(double &price,double &sl,double &tp,datetime &expiration) { bool result
Hi! I'm new to MetaTrader and I'm loving it so far. I'm having an issue where all my EAs and Indicators are smashing the text together. Has anyone had this issue before or know of a solution? Thanks
Paypal option to deposit to MQL5 is missing. Why? Is this temporary
The main problem I have is figuring out how many ticks there are before resizing the array. int duration=900; //15 minutes Do { for (int i=arraySize-1; i>1; i--) { array[i]=array[i-1]; } } while(currentTickTime < firstTickTime + duration ) I am just stumped
Greetings guys. I wanna ask if I change the SL/TP manually in the orders opened by EA in MT4 platform behind the signal, will the signal still be regarded as 100% Algo trading? Apart from that, how about if I manually close opened orders (opened by EA)? Will it still be regarded as 100% Algo
Hello Experts, I do not see AIRO indicator in my MetaTrader 4 Navigator pane(screen excerpt attached here). Please let me know how do I get it
Block 1 int trades_count(){ int trades_counts_var= 0 ; for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++){ if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)== false ) break ; if (OrderSymbol()== Symbol () && OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber){ if (OrderType()==OP_BUY)
Hello there! I just deployed my first VPS instance on my demo account with my broker by performing the following steps: 1) configured my local MT4 with the EA and chart I want to use 2) hid all other trading pairs aside what is on my single chart 3) configured my chart with the EA settings I am need
Hi mql5, Not seeing ANY software under market --- > purchased in MT4 terminals for 3 brokers. Was showing yesterday. Please take a look and remediate at your earlier convenience. Appreciate it. Alex. p.s. Similar issue happened over a month ago to the best of my recollection with multiple folks
I found MAE plot is extremely useful. It shows how much trader is willing to risk to make profit . But I have seen some signals with top Reliability 5 when MAE shows for example some trades risking -$200 to make $15. This is very risky trading, subject to busts, just a matter of time. This type of
hi, I'm in the process of ordering an EA from a freelance coder for the first time. I have written a requirement specification. Can someone tell me what format this should be uploaded in? I have tried various word formats, ODF and HTML and all just get the "invalid format" error message. Also; I