General - page 389

Indicator  (1)
I just bought indicator how do I run it? what indicator properties do I need
Greetings, Hope this is is correct section to post. I am trying to get the Python integration to work with Metatrader 5, however I am getting this error when execute the pythonscript- NameError: name 'MT5Initialize' is not defined Have made exactly like the tutorial fond here -
Hi for All , I have a problem with the copier , when i use the copier with two different account from the same Broker the copier it works very good , but when the Account are from Different Brokers both, the EA not working . Can Any ones please help me with this ? Thanks
Hello,, Can anyone transfer CryptoIdx chart to MT4 or MT5 chart? I'm trading on Binomo and I've seen the indicator. unfortunately not shared
where can i verify more account to withdraw money
Hello, I use MT5 and MT4. MT4 updates regularly while MT5 is not. MT5 is stuck on 2020 Build 2361. I have three devices with Windows 10 x32. What should I do
my original account banned but I don't know why? I did not find any contact form to ask, so I opened a topic. Please open my original account: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ottcci
  broker  (1)
Hello I want to create a signal but I cannot find my broker I only find the demo account but not the real account here is the name of my broker: LegoMarket-REAL SERVER Please help me create my signal with this broker
Hi Everybody, how do we manage lot size when we are subscribing to a signal? When the signal is .01 lot I would like 0.10 lot Because my broker is Instaforex and .1 lot size is equivalent to .01 lot size with other brokers how do we do it? I have MT4 Or do you have a solution ? Thank you
Hi, If i purchase any indicator or EA from market place. How it calculate the usage?(Eg, if product license is 5 usage) 1. In number of PC/desktop/server used? (Eg, 5 PC can use the product simultaneously or all time) 2. In number of trading account used (from any broker)? (Eg, 5 trading account can
Hi, can anybody help me please. I keep on having this notice and it prevented me from copying any signal. I tested by subscribing to any signal but all of them fail. Please, if anybody knows what is problem do let me know. Thank you
[Deleted]
I want to delete my MQL5 acoount. Please help
There are two non-overlapping rows that are on 'different levels' (like in the picture above). How can they be 'combined' so that they are side by side and overlap? You can calculate an average in each row, then row_1 = value_1/mean_1, etc. But is this the right way to do it? Does the sample size
Hello, Is there anyway to get access of Alert Window through code and read the last printed alert
  how to code a trendline  (11   1 2)
Hi, guys, I'm trying to write a code for trendline, but I don't know, where to start, is there anybody could help me and give me some clues. what approach should I follow? thanks in advance
Hello community, I'm having some strange behaviors in MT5 when working with indicators that use other timeframes for calculations (ex. Pivot indicators). Most of time they works fine on all symbols, but on some of them (in this particular case XAUUSD), data retrieved are not valid and so, all
see the picture
hi, i'm trying to withdraw my funds to my paypal account. the system says "we send you an SMS succesfully" for 3 times but i have not received any sms.. someone is in my condition? p.s.: about a month ago i tried to withdraw and it was the same thing p.s.2: yes, my mobile number is right :)
Hi all, I noticed the difference in candlestick on 3 brokers What could be the reason? Price feed? Tick filtering
hello. I am looking to get metatrader4 but every time i download i get mq5. how can i get metatrader4? thanks
Do anyone know FX broker offering a demo account with S`P 500 historical data(more than 3 years)? I
Would it be advisable to share a screenshot of my homepage as well as my login info on a demo account with another person who claims they are checking to see if the server is connected properly? I am totally new to Forex and trying to discover but it seems I am being pushed into doing it faster than
Good afternoon, I am porting some Ea's to MT5 which have to be backtested in every tick mode. However, the results are wildy different from the Metatrader4 backtests. Since tick generation is the same (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/75) I guess I am missing the historic data, but I can't find...
Hi, I bought the indicator long time ago, but one day, it stopped working. I tried to reinstall it by clicking on the blue open button in the terminal/market area - it does not work. Nothing happened. Then, I tried to reinstall it from MQL5 site - the same. What should I do in this case? I contacted
I've never worked with real money with a broker since I've started my career in forex market. I know broker's profit is gained from traders losses. So...I'm wondering, if I could turn 100$ to 5M $ in a month, would broker pay me?? Have you seen any case like this, which a broker deny paying a
Dear ALL I use MT5 to trade the futures in AMP Futures, as we know futures markets was Netting mode because FIFO. So, I find I can run multiple EAs in the same symbol independent well because it will combine all entry orders into one(it will replace the magic number also). That's very inconvenience
I have only dled the MT5 demo and used it for 1 hour so I'm a total noob. If I copy a trading strategy (I buy one from the website) will everything be automatic? Can I just set the program to automatically follow whoever it is that I bought the trading pattern from
Hi all, There are two indicators that I really need in order to do my financial analyzes, but unfortunately the indicators are found in the ProRealTime platform and not on MT4. Anyone know how to translate ProRealTime code into mq4? please. Here are the two indicators below. *** Thank you in advance
Hi, I have a problem with value of Trend_Line_By_Angle function. I can't get value of slope on any bars. I saw some same difficulties on forum, but none of answers could help me. apparently its because of ( line_id //line_number). i tried 0, OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE, and some other numbers, but it is
Hi, I am trying to upgrade this piece of code to turn on and off based on a keypress of numpad 4. I'm completely stuck as to where the issue is. The code does run as the comment is displayed but the boxes are not printed. Any help would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thank you! #property