General - page 329

Meta quote ID  (1)
Hey...I am new in here but I think I have some few knowledge on how some of the things work,this ID is use by the system to send messages to the community member log in
Does anybody knows, if i can clone the MT5 app on my Iphone, so I can easiler switch between two accounts
We are happy to announce that one of the largest Git hosting services GitHub now officially supports the MQL5 and MQL4 programming languages. Now, developers of trading robots and indicators can use all the possibilities of the GitHub web interface, including access to the statistics of the...
Hello, I have invested with <broker name removed> using the MT4 trading program. When i login to my account, it doesn't login properly and shows I have zero balance. I have contacted by broker and they are not responding to my emails, text messages, or phone calls. Can anyone please help with this
Hi! Does anyone having problem in loading IFrAMA from code? I'm trying to load the indicator and the Buffer returns with "-nan(ind)" to all candles. It's worst: I had been using the same call for months in the past... int hFrama; double xFR[]; hFrama= iFrAMA ( _Symbol , _Period , 5 , 0
Hi all : I want to set up my account security, but I can't receive the 4 digits confirmation code from SMS text. And I think there is another option, Telegram. But I could not select it, is anyone could help me to fix this? Should I need to set something before it? Thanks
Hello, do you know how I can increase the lot size while I am following the signal, my balance is 10,000$ but the lot size I copy is 0.01
Hello everyone, I paid for a MQL5 EA, but I'm not able to download it. I've check and rechecked the browser cookie settings and download settings to make sure there are no blockers, but I'm still not able to download it. I tried downloading the EA using another laptop, and making sure cookie and
Hi I would like to know how to write code for adding text lable of website on top left corner of chart with fix font size and add url to it .. non removable object. This is for MQl5 code .. a reference code would really help for a newbie non programmer like me just to learn. regards
Hi, I keep on clicking on the button to draw a trend line and nothing is happening. I have pasted a video below has anyone else had this problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOhXp2pfVnk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOhXp2pfVnk Can anyone suggest everything
Since i load many charts I am looking for ways to compress MQLRates data structure so it can reduce hcc file size and storage By default MQLRates stores all info of OHLC as we can see this in strategy tester but i am looking for any solution so it loads only OHLC data for 1 min candle and not all
Hi, I am not a seller or freelancer please tell me how to withdraw my balance which I had already deposited. Thanks
hi , ex: you are using 1 lot for eurusd and and you change it into 0.1 lot to backtest, the result are totally different and the smaller lot are Margincall ( using martingale ) have you ever experience this ??? in theori it should be porpotionally the same profit percentage right ??does anyone know
I am unable to send messages as I am not getting the SEND button on my message box. Could someone please advise why this happening and how I can fix it. Thanks
hi, All my guess some one made this already but am searching but can not find it. maybe it has a different name or so example maybe use a fib tool, to place limit, stop and market orders in a zone. zone can differ in size. see screenshot i mark that area with a fib tool or box. a script or Ea will
Hello Im just starting with EA and im looking simplest -like I think- way. I need EA which have one simple condition: To Buy: candlestick open above EMA To Sell: candlestick open below EMA No need SL, TP, TP, BE- but if that were is no problem. Exit position is opposite order. Im looking, but all EA
Hello. how to select or unselect news on MT4? on the below tab of MT4
Hi all I use a MA(50) and also overlaid an RSI just to make use of the levels 90, 80, 50, 20 and 10. The signal line color of the RSI I make the same as the background color to make it "disappear". All I am interested in from the RSI is the levels. MA's levels function does not work. In MQL5, is use
Good day, My Deriv MT5 is showing charts. the screen of chart is black and does not have any chart on it - its written only the name of the instrument inside it in big words and there is no chart. can someone please help how to resolve this
Please fix this. https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_campaign=MQL5.community 404.....
Hello, I am newbie not a core programmer and i have made couple of indicators through eabuilder. Now i want to learn how to license it and for distribution I would like to have pass on the key based on 1. Broker Account Number 2. Validity of time 3. No multiple system use Is there any simple
Hi, Since I am not a seller or freelancer please advice to withdraw my balance which I had already deposited. Thanks Rozan
Hi, how would you recommend to test an expert advisor? Either bought or self-written indicator. I think in such as SL=100, TP=100, maybe Trail=? -> so Trade Win Rate should result greater than 50% and give profit (excluded spread, slip, commission). I use often M5, sometimes M1, seldom M15, but so
Hi, Up until this morning, i am sure i was able to log into my IC Markets trading account via MT4 Web, but today I have found that i no longer have that option. Anyone know what i am doing wrong? Thanks
Hello, Is it fine to provide signal using other's expert advisor (especially a one I bought from the market)? I tried to look for an answer but no result. Thanks in advance
Greetings all, Im looking for a simple MT5 script to drop and drag to Sell at market with a 25 pip take profit . I searched code base but all are mt4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx 😁
Hi everyone, In mql4 i open/create a .hst file and i used fileOpenHistory for that (indicator for the renko chart) : tmp_file = FileOpenHistory(SymbName + ".hst" , FILE_BIN | FILE_WRITE | FILE_SHARE_WRITE | FILE_SHARE_READ ); however in mql5 no such a thing. How can i handle this, i tried FileOpen
  ArrayCopyRates  (6)
Hi everyone, I've been trying to run the ArrayCopyRates function (not with the same name, similar function according to same mission) in mql5 but I couldn't be successful. In mql4 i used it like : double abc[][ 6 ]; ArrayCopyRates(abc, Symbol (), PERIOD_D1 ); //when i want to use it --> temp_value =
Hello, why I can't add instaforex account recently? I just see one server for instaforex : InstaForex-Server Thank you