General - page 331

hi friends may i ask if its possible to withdraw money to webmoney account different from my webmoney account that i'm using usually for withdrawal the reason that i have to pay a friend and i want to reduce the fees paid regards
Can MT4/MT5 be added to WinGet (https://github.com/microsoft/winget-pkgs) so it can be installed and updated from the WinGet cli. This will be very useful in setting up VPS
Good day everyone! I'm creating a new topic "MQL5 self-study from scratch" to I want to master the basics (fundamentals, principles) of writing a program code in MQL5, According to the results of this self-study try To write an article for all beginners in the MQL5 programming language, that can be
  Some signs of the right TCs  (363   1 2 3 4 5 ... 36 37)
Market patterns do not change in the cases of Multiplication of symbol prices by a non-zero constant, Symbol flip (1/Symbol). As a conclusion, proper TS should give identical trade signals when run on any custom symbol derived from the original action described above. For example, we took the
https://github.com/AminHP/gym-mtsim MtSim is a simulator for the MetaTrader 5 trading platform alongside an OpenAI Gym environment for reinforcement learning-based trading algorithms. It helps to develop new strategies in a much faster way and then switch to the MetaTrader platform for real-world
I have an issue with my account, lumistefanescu, regarding the item Signals. Please find bellow a print screen. Please solve it and let me know when it is solved. Thank you! Best regards
Hi, I'm new to the online webterminal but am trying to connect to my mt4 broker and I'm not getting any options except metaquotes demo. Am I missing something? Thanks. I had no issues about 3-4 weeks ago
HI friends ,How do I change the Color of a single candle , last or currently candle not all candles on charts . I have already tried ChartSetInteger but it changes the color of all candles . Thanks in advance
Hi My Bot Can not order And displays this error CTrade:: OrderSend : instant sell 0.10 GBPUSD at 1.32136 sl: 1.32636 tp: 1.31136 [requote ( 1.32182 / 1.32191 )] MN 0 19 : 35 : 12.486 (GBPUSD,M5) # 3 Sell -> false . Result Retcode: 10004 , description of result: requote ( 1.32182 /
Hello everyone, I´m having a hard time with this one. It only happens on my main computer, but I can´t solve it. After upgrading to build 3091, I started to get Error 4805 on all my test tries. Went investigating it and found my calls to indicator loading where failing if the Indicator Period is
How can I change my email address to mql5.com, when I don't have access to the old email any longer? It requires to verification email on both old and new email addresses. Alternatively, can I request my purchases to be moved to another account? thanks
I lost my username and password; how can I recover them? thank you
Hi, can anyone tell me about warnings at my signal? I recieved 3 warnings. 1. I agree with warning number 2 "newly open account", but when that warning will be removed? 2. "Too much growth", is there any growth limitation in signals? If there's related with risk, i only got drawdown 15%, and i think
Hi Folks. Wondering if anyone has any idea's how to fix this. Th "Auto Trading option is missing from the toolbar and replaced with "an "Algo Trading" button only. When I go into tools - Options - Experts the only option is to enable or disable Algo Trading, no option to allow live trading. I have
Hi all, I am hoping someone could shed some lights on this weird issue I encounter when doing optimization in MT5, not sure if this is how it is supposed to be. I found that when I optimize with the following configurations, MT5 always tries downloading the history and tick data of the inter-linked
[Deleted]
Hi Friend I am trying to get Trend calculations in a derived class CTrend.mqh. I want to use method of the above class to use into another derived class CBreakOut.mqh. Both the derived classes are coming from same CStrategyBase.mqh class. below I have tried to give some idea of what I am planning to
  widget ...  (3)
<...> how can i use it inside MQL5 community ? and can i share it on my profile ? thanks for ur support
Hi, I wonder why MT5 doesnt allow non-standard timeframes like 12hr or 8hr.. 12hr in particular seems like it would be extremely useful or even 6 hours as half or quarter days. Why hasnt MT5 added this feature? thanks
So when I run my strategy tester in then normal visualizer mode it runs fast. But when once I upload my template that I have saved (it’s nothing but 33mb, and consists of rsi, adx, atr, pivot points and fractals) it runs very slow. I don’t understand. If I use another one of my saved templates like
Hi Everyone! Do you know if it is possible to create an indicator or expert or anything else that would disable an expert advisor operating on a Meta Trader 5 chart under certain conditions? This is the request/scenario. I am running an Expert Advisor on a chart. Some time later a Bill Williams
I have a parent class Parent_class and I create an instance Parent_class MY_OWN_Parent_class; So far so good. i want a child class Child_of_MY_OWN_Parent_class : public MY_OWN_Parent_class of '' MY_OWN_Parent_class '' instead of creating a child class of '' Parent_class " and then somehow linking
Hello ! With Mt4 when I was running a lot of algo on the same account it was more efficient to install more than one mt4 platform with the EAs on it. For example with an EA on 15 charts. It's much more efficient to install 3 mt4 and put 5 charts on each platform. (this allows to distribute the work
Everytime I have to do an update through the google play store all of my charts are lost. Is there anyway to update it without it deleting all of my charts? I have like 15 charts each with up to 20 indicators on them and i have to re do them every time theres an update. Its a pain in the asss
Hi, I know that the VIX grew substantially last week.... but I saw this bug on my MT5, do you know how to fix it? thank you
Dear people, I have seen that there are already many threads reporting about differences between MT5 visual and non-visual testing. All focused on returns and there were discussions about data feeds, spreads and so on... And I found discussion not applicable to my problem. I have spot an example in
Anybody else having a problem with loading the Metatrader 5 app? The chart loads but nothing is shown moving from over 3 hours ago. Its stuck on what was happening 3 hours ago. And none of the currencies will load on the side. It just shows all the currencies as blank. Then it crashes. Loaded okay
  do you own the rights legally?  (33   1 2 3 4)
I never really cared until I heard so many like cruel and selfish fellows talk about this subject without any proof. I should say indicator or expert advisor. Both have some degree of legal entity but who rightfully owns anything? Don't be like the others that just think it will help to change the
  doubts  (3)
Hello good afternoon! I would like to know if the forum is 100% free I also saw that the PC program has a part of logging into the account created online, is this also free? have benefits
I am very new for this forex trading Which currency combination we need to select to trade in the opening hours to get short term profit Regards Ramesh
Hi everyone! I would like to send a small $$$ gift (like 50-100$) to friend who is also a registered user here on MQL5. Is there a way I could top up his account ballance on this site so that he can purchase something for himself? Thanks in advance for all your ideas or possible solutions. :-)