General - page 326

widget ...  (3)
<...> how can i use it inside MQL5 community ? and can i share it on my profile ? thanks for ur support
Hi, I wonder why MT5 doesnt allow non-standard timeframes like 12hr or 8hr.. 12hr in particular seems like it would be extremely useful or even 6 hours as half or quarter days. Why hasnt MT5 added this feature? thanks
So when I run my strategy tester in then normal visualizer mode it runs fast. But when once I upload my template that I have saved (it’s nothing but 33mb, and consists of rsi, adx, atr, pivot points and fractals) it runs very slow. I don’t understand. If I use another one of my saved templates like
Hi Everyone! Do you know if it is possible to create an indicator or expert or anything else that would disable an expert advisor operating on a Meta Trader 5 chart under certain conditions? This is the request/scenario. I am running an Expert Advisor on a chart. Some time later a Bill Williams
I have a parent class Parent_class and I create an instance Parent_class MY_OWN_Parent_class; So far so good. i want a child class Child_of_MY_OWN_Parent_class : public MY_OWN_Parent_class of '' MY_OWN_Parent_class '' instead of creating a child class of '' Parent_class " and then somehow linking
Hello ! With Mt4 when I was running a lot of algo on the same account it was more efficient to install more than one mt4 platform with the EAs on it. For example with an EA on 15 charts. It's much more efficient to install 3 mt4 and put 5 charts on each platform. (this allows to distribute the work
Everytime I have to do an update through the google play store all of my charts are lost. Is there anyway to update it without it deleting all of my charts? I have like 15 charts each with up to 20 indicators on them and i have to re do them every time theres an update. Its a pain in the asss
Hi, I know that the VIX grew substantially last week.... but I saw this bug on my MT5, do you know how to fix it? thank you
Dear people, I have seen that there are already many threads reporting about differences between MT5 visual and non-visual testing. All focused on returns and there were discussions about data feeds, spreads and so on... And I found discussion not applicable to my problem. I have spot an example in
Anybody else having a problem with loading the Metatrader 5 app? The chart loads but nothing is shown moving from over 3 hours ago. Its stuck on what was happening 3 hours ago. And none of the currencies will load on the side. It just shows all the currencies as blank. Then it crashes. Loaded okay
  do you own the rights legally?  (33   1 2 3 4)
I never really cared until I heard so many like cruel and selfish fellows talk about this subject without any proof. I should say indicator or expert advisor. Both have some degree of legal entity but who rightfully owns anything? Don't be like the others that just think it will help to change the
  doubts  (3)
Hello good afternoon! I would like to know if the forum is 100% free I also saw that the PC program has a part of logging into the account created online, is this also free? have benefits
I am very new for this forex trading Which currency combination we need to select to trade in the opening hours to get short term profit Regards Ramesh
Hi everyone! I would like to send a small $$$ gift (like 50-100$) to friend who is also a registered user here on MQL5. Is there a way I could top up his account ballance on this site so that he can purchase something for himself? Thanks in advance for all your ideas or possible solutions. :-)
Hello guys, i wrote the following codes in C++ and MQL5 to get the ProcessorID of the system, but it doesn't return the correct one. Please let me solve the problem. my C++ code: #include "stdafx.h" #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include "ole2.h" #include <wbemidl.h> #include <wbemcli.h>
I'm backtesting one EA with MQL5 and I have added one object type OBJ_EDIT; When I try to change the value inside the box of this object; I'm unable to change it. It automatically sets it to the default value it had when I created the box inside the function "oninit" The same issue does not exist in
I've been using support and resistance levels for a long time, I've watched many videos, including Gerczyk's complete arsenal of breakdowns and rebounds, but the results are so-so
string trend0 = StringConcatenate ( "trend0" ,_iTimeW1ST); string trend1 = StringConcatenate ( "trend1" ,_iTimeW1ST); string trend2 = StringConcatenate ( "trend2" ,_iTimeW1ST); ObjectCreate ( 0 ,trend0, OBJ_TREND , 0 ,_iTimeW1ST,step0,endTime,step0); ObjectCreate ( 0 ,trend1, OBJ_TREND , 0
Hello to everybody, I recently opened a new account with a famous broker, but I discovered a personalization of the platform regarding the color scheme. Every time I open a new graph the default color scheme is called black on white, but with blue up candles and red down candles (picture on the
Hi, I'd like to know if it is possible to move my charts 1 bar at a time using the keyboard? I'd like to be able to go back a few months and manually test my system by progressing 1 bar at a time. I've done this before in other trading software and it really helps me to get a feel for the system....
Hi, when used as mql5 in the following code why does Example 2 display objects on chart okay but, in Example 1 it does not? int start() { datetime TIME = iTime ( NULL , 0 , 1 ); double PRICE = iOpen ( _Symbol , _Period , 1 ); string ART = "art " + TimeToString (TIME); string ART2 = "art2 "
Can anyone tell me whether any way to use custom mt4 indicator in mt4 Android application
how can i distinguish full label from white label
Any one know where I can trade Stocks with mt5 ? Link please or name. not CFD Thanks
Hi there, I would like to trade using MT5. But looking for a broker with below criteria. Platform: MT5 Levarage: 1:1 Product: Stock, Share Appreciated for your help. Moheb
Hi everyone, Hope you are doing well. I have a nice idea which has a lot of legs to move further in future(a product for MQL market). I can also code in MQL4. However I don't like coding and prefer the Marketing sides. The freelance section does not help me with it since I want to work continuously
  Metatrader5  (2)
NS My account has been frozen and I want to withdraw money if the broker is a fraud, how can I take my right and open the account to withdraw my money and go to another broker
  Template name  (13   1 2)
Can anyone come up with a code to show the " template name " on every template in MT5 and be hero to all ? everybody keeps talking about how simple it is but to no avail, and am not talking about inserting text manually. just need an indicator to attach to the chart
How do I add values on the y-axis that range between two doubles? The default behavior seems only give the upper and lower limits. How would I display the midpoint on the y-axis? How would I display divided into 10 equal levels
Hello! For some reason my MT5 App on my iPhone doesn't display my MetaQuotes ID... at the bottom of the messages screen it it literally just says "My MetaQuotes ID" but doesn't show the actual number (I've tried pressing on it but it doesn't lead anywhere). Things I've already tried; - Signing out