Login, but no balance shows

Hello, I have invested with <broker name removed> using the MT4 trading program. When i login to my account, it doesn't login properly and shows I have zero balance. I have contacted by broker and they are not responding to my emails, text messages, or phone calls. Can anyone please help with this issue?

Tim.

Tim:

Hello, I have invested with <broker name removed> using the MT4 trading program. When i login to my account, it doesn't login properly and shows I have zero balance. I have contacted by broker and they are not responding to my emails, text messages, or phone calls. Can anyone please help with this issue?

Tim.

Only your broker can help you with such issues, but the fact that are not responding to messages is not encouraging.

Discussion about brokers is not allowed in this forum.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Only your broker can help you with such issues, but the fact that are not responding to messages is not encouraging.

Discussion about brokers is not allowed in this forum.

I had a lot of money in this account, is there anything I can do about it? They are refusing to respond. Could it be an issue with the MT4 software?

Tim #:
I had a lot of money in this account, is there anything I can do about it? They are refusing to respond. Could it be an issue with the MT4 software?

MT4, MT5 and MQL5.com have nothing to do with your broker and trading account.

Don't confuse them, they are entirely different things, MT4 and MT5 is the software licenced by Metaquotes to brokers around the world, to be used by their clients for forex trading.

Any issue with your trading account and money is between you and your broker, if they don't respond to your messages, try to contact their regulating authority.

They are the ones that should take action against them in cases such as these.

If the amount involved is quite large (more than $10-20K I should say), find a good lawyer to follow your case.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

MT4, MT5 and MQL5.com have nothing to do with your broker and trading account.

Don't confuse them, they are entirely different things, MT4 and MT5 is the software licenced by Metaquotes to brokers around the world, to be used by their clients for forex trading.

Any issue with your trading account and money is between you and your broker, if they don't respond to your messages, try to contact their regulating authority.

They are the ones that should take action against them in cases such as these.

If the amount involved is quite large (more than $10-20K I should say), find a good lawyer to follow your case.

Thank you for clarifying and your advice, I appreciate it.
Reason: