General - page 319

I have watched a certain signal provider and I have a question about what means the "Max deposit load" exactly? And what happens when it is above 100%? In this case how affect my deposit load in my own trading account if I subscribe to this signal
How is it that after all this time there is no "property"line on the open chart tab that will allow the color to be changed. This would be a fantastic addition as it would allow you to be able to see very quickly which tabs (pairs) you are currently working with. I presently must uses colored...
  Tick volumes issue  (15   1 2)
Hello ! I am using mt5 on several brokers and after some update, I have same issue on every differend broker mt5 platform. When I am turning off the tick volumes and save the tample as default, all my charts are fine (without tick volumes) until I reset the platform. When I launch it again and open
I know that EA' s don't work this way. You have to optimize or tweak them for specific broker and time period for live trading. Thins happens because of inherent spread and tick variations. But if I am trading manually with trend and S/R lines on charts of one broker and putting trades on another
  Learn Russian  (2)
Good day. I have noticed the Russian Forum has deep topic, so I highly depend on Google translator, but sometimes it doesn't translate so. However, i intend to learn how to read, Russian and understand it super fast. What is the best method i can use to learn it
  Metaquote id  (2)
How to get metaquote id? Log in to mobile app metatrader 4, but no metaquote id shown
Why is it not possible to register with a valid passport? Why is a valid Passport not valid for identification? I have repeatedly tried to identify myself with a valid PASSPORT, but it is always rejected
Hello guys, I was wondering if it is possible to get the price of the respective chart place on click. Like I click anywhere on the chart and It fills a variable with the price. Thanks
Hello Do we have a file size limit for uploading products? The file size of one of my products will increase. Because the photo is used in it. I want to know the maximum possible file size for uploading files in the market Thankful
hi friends I have created an HLine in the chart. I want to get the price of HLine when I move the Hline, and adjust the value obtained as text line. I've used CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DRAG for this purpose, but it works when the move is over, but I want a way to get the HLine price position on moving
Hi I'm using an old account of mine, but my this is running from 20/02/2013 before that date i already lost money in that account, which leaves showing graphic and horrible values
Hello MT5 newbie here i'm about to subscribe to a trade signal provide, My question is would i be able to receive trade signals on the MetaTrader 4 or the MetaTrader5 mobile app since i don't always have access to my PC or is it only on the desktop applications i can receive trade signals
Can anyone tell me what the problem is here? As you can see in the images, whenever I click on the payment method to subscribe to a signal, a page appears saying that: "this program can not display de webpage" and it's not an internet problem
Hello, I have a problem with the Market Watch Window. I think I double click somewhere and now is tiny and I don't know how to get the big again. Maximize doesn't work Open and close don't work (ctrl+m) Grab it by the sides and try to resize doesn't work either! Anyone know how to make it the big...
Hello, Could someone help what to do if I would like to upload an indicator to the MT4 market which is use a dll, and I could only upload an ex4 file? Thank you. Best regards, Steve
Hi everyone, I just published a signal coming from my real account <Deleted> and I am optimistic. But my history is short (6 weeks). How to reach the top of the displayed signal providers first pages in mql5.com? It is not the pure performance neither the reliability but maybe the length of the
I imported 1 minute bars from different providers, but can only scroll through the last 2 months. The original files show they're complete. I followed the typical instructions of importing external data: 1) tools>options>unlimited bars 2) view> symbol> create symbol>import bars It seems to be an
I want to subscribe a signal from mql5 with 30USD fee. i already access my account in MT4 icmarketSC. and already do the login in TOOL-> OPTION -> COMMUNITY. But when I got to TERMINAL -> Choose Signal and press subscribe for 30USD fee and choosing payment system. no matter what i click on paypal/
HI I signed up with signal provider and he is trading XAUUSD. In my journal every time a signal is set I get an error message " skipped as no signal found " I went into 'View top tool bar Symbols on the drop down Metal Gold Raw And under the symbol tab XAUUSD appears. I also added XAUUSD to my watch
Hello all, I have a problem installing an indicator on Mac OS X. I downloaded the indicator for Mac and put it in the indicators directory, as advised somewhere on the net. But the indicator does not show up when I open the MT5 application (I have quit and re-opened it a number of times)....
Hi, I am new to mql i am trying to update data in my firebase database. I successfully sent "POST" request but it appends to previous data and i want to update the previous data so i need to do "PUT" request. Here is my code. void postJson(){string strJsonText = "{\"key\": \"value\"}"; uchar
Hi, some days ago I decided to try MT5 mobile in my Samsung M22 phone and I noticed it had some considerable slowdown issues, in particular when I open the screen to send a new order and that small chart with recent trades appears. It's pretty common for the entire app to slowdown to the point of
Hi everyone I'm not sure why NormalizeDouble is not working here. Can anyone suggest a fix to this? ***
i'm buying EA with paypal but the payment error and my money get charged, already contact the service desk.. please what should i do now
My capital is 8 times larger than the capital that my signal provider has and all positions are copied with a volume of 0.01. The volume at the signal transmitter is also 0.01. I would like my positions to be of greater volume because I have enough capital in my account to be able to handle it. Do I
hey i use mt5 to trade stocks, its about 400-500 stocks in my watch list , i want an EA or script to scan through all of these and screen them for example only assets with rsi cross over , moving average cross etc. maybe some script that load symbol by symbol into a chart one after one , and at the
Hello I have a problem with fonts size in EA, font size in my PC is OK (Left photo) but in my friend's PC is very big(Right photo), My another friend use this EA in tablet and he has same problem. what is the standard solution for this problem
Good morning, I use ObjectGetTimeByValue to receive the start/first date for OBJ_TREND objects. For just one object the function throws the error 4204. This object is a horizontal trend line having, apparently, the same price for both ends of the line. I think that the function ObjectGetTimeByValue
How long does it take for my signal to be available for subscribing
Hi I am getting some unexpected results with what i expected to be a simple function. I am trying to check if a value is above a set percentage but am getting unexpected results at the percentage calculation bool isUpTrend( double &MAData[], MqlRates &IUTRates[], int percentRequired, int