General - page 321

I used to see this green bar while I run a test on mt5 but suddenly it disappeared. Also, the elapsed time to its right (near STOP button) has gone too How can I fix it
How would one save their terminal settings on MT5
Some of my products were removed from the market. when I click on show on market, I get the message that "product restore is prohibited" Kindly request you to let me know what should I do
Hello, since recently, when I debug a program (mql5, meta trader, strategy tester), the strategy tester is always running in "visual mode". Even if I take out the flag for "visual mode". This is not very practical, because it takes much more time to debug. Hoping one of you has a tip for me? thanks
In MT4, MT5 or anywhere on mql5.com, where I see Indicators I see an icon with "f" written on it. can someone please help me understand the significance of "f". for indicators
I have an older ipad that I would like to use for trading but having an issue signing/logging in. I downloaded the mt4 from the app store and it opens and seems to be working. I am unable to open my demo or live accounts from my brokers tho as it doesn't open or list my other brokers like my iphone
  ATC participant  (3)
In my profile section on mql5.com, I see a section for ATC participant. What is an ATC ? How can we participate in an ATC
Hi.......... Mql5 don't help at all!!! is that mean that i can't verify my account for ever?!!! (check the file please)
  Blogs on mql5  (3)
In my profile section on mql5, I see three distinct sections, Articles, Forum and Blogs. I can see Articles and Forums in the top navigation menu itself . But I can not find the blogs section. Kindly request you to provide some inputs on where can I find the same
Hello guys I need to implement such feature for my panel. I will create a button, which will load candle data for all Market Watch symbols. So when I change the symbol, the chart will be ready. So there are several options with similar logic, i.e. request iHighest of last 100 bars for each market
Hi all I have been (for a couple days now.....) trying to make a trailing stop with iOpen(iLowest) on pairs that are other than the one on the chart and it raised a whole lot of problems, so I went back to basics to understand each of the tools I am trying to use. I can not understand this: int
Dear All I cant make a blog in this site . Please helpe me How to create Blog here
I have an EA which I want to launch as a signal on mql5.com EA uses a dll. From what I have read so far, the mql5 vps service does not allow a dll. So how can I launch my signal using this EA ? I can not let it run on my laptop, because at home/office I will have electricity issues and internet
I am trying to run the sample code provide in the docs section of the mql5.com https://docs.mql4.com/common/webrequest I am trying to run the second code provided in the link above. I am not able to run this code . I am getting an error in the line where it tries to login at the given link. res=
After clicking the freelance section, on the following link for each user https://www.mql5.com/en/users/USER_NAME/feedbacks It shows the Average price in the following format. Average price , USD: 100.07 / 27.50 why are there two prices mentioned ? What is the significance of two prices ? Average
Hi i want to verify my identity to sell products on mql5..........but they don't accept Arabic documents and i don't have passport or drive license in English ........ so i translated my id card and edited it and they also refused it ........... what i should do please mql5 support help me and
Hello,I ask myself questions about a subject.Is it important to have a powerful computer to properly operate an EA ???Because from time to time I happen to have anomalies in the passage of orders of my EA and I say to myself that it is perhaps the fault of my computer which is not powerful enough...
Hi, In your experience, which indicators are the best? Thanks in advance, Moderator's note: Please only discuss indicators that are freely available. If you want to discuss any indicator that is not one of the standard indicators that are in the platform, then you must also supply the source code
Hello! Let's say I'm a signal subscriber. Is there any way can I get signal notifications directly to my phone when my signal provider opens or closes a trade? Thank You
  No trades on VPS  (14   1 2)
I started the mql5 VPS on the 4th. of this month, but no trades have been copied from my signal. All losers so far so no loss! Why are they not being copied?
The Authorization endpoint (https://www.mql5.com/en/oauth/login) as described in https://www.mql5.com/en/users/USER/apps does not work anymore. If the user is NOT logged in to mql5.com, the form always throws Incorrect login or password . If the user is logged in to mql5.com and confirms the auth
My FXVM VPS carried out a major platform upgrade and because of that I need to re-install some of my EAs and I lost 1 activation each. As this platform upgrades are completely out of my control, I think to be fair Metatrader should provide an additional activation. I won't be ranting here if this
Problem with login into my mql5 account, please help !! m I the only one who is having trouble with login into mql5 account ? or is there any one who is also having trouble about login into their mql5 account? I'm experiencing mql5 kicking me out and forcing me to re-authenticate, please comment if...
Hello everyone, I have a problem with MetaTrader 5 strategy tester visual mode. It used to work perfectly but out of a sudden, it stopped by itself. It shows a "not responding" warning on the strategy tester visualization window and doesn't load the data for the backtest. No specific message is
Hi, What does ArraySetAsSeries? I read the documentation but i have not grasped full its potential. Sometimes buffers in indicators work only when transforming them e.g ArraySetAsSeries(myBuffer,false) What does it do?
How can I get the volume of supply corresponding to the lowest selling price at exactly one time in the past
Hi, Wouldn't be better if, when we search in codebase for some script or indicator, we would have more filtering besides By Date and Relevance? Like: scripts, indicators, mql4, mql5
All my customized indicators are written under MT4, is there a simple way to convert MT4 indicators to MT5 indicators? Hope to use MT5 for live trading。
I have never had any need to use VPS so I have minimal knowledge about it. So I have some questions that I hope somebody knows the answer to.... When you migrate to VPS is the whole terminal migrated so that any EAs or indicators will still be able to access any existing Terminal GVs or files
Hey guys, I would like to use my purchased EA on an account where I am running another EA. I want to copy these trades to another account using my purchased EA - but it tells me that to use it I need to turn off the first EA. Anyway around this? Cant I run two EA's on the same chart? Br, Patrick