General - page 253

I have recently re-purchased a product that i was renting. it has expired, so on renewal it has locked my payment for 7 days. I want to use it now. what do i do? anyone
Dear Team, I have rented 2 VPS services for two different accounts, and I have activated the Auto Renewal option on both of them, however when the date due the services is automatically cancelled rather than automatically renewed, I have sufficient amount for the two vps on my card, so why the
  VPS auto renual  (2)
I wanted to rend for one month trial. How can I check to see it is not set to be auto renewal? I can not solve this with AI chat. Is there anyway I can chat with human support
The problem: My server connections have 2 access points, first with 90 ms a second with 300 ms I manualy select the access point with 90 ms but after a fell hours the platform automatically change to the 300 ms due to quality connection... I have tried to manualy insert direct the IP and port(:443)
Hi: I am testing few MT5 from different brokers, and I notice that MT5 will auto refresh the server and auto connect to the "better" one*. *the better is on MT5's standard but not user's standard. I found this annoyed, and is there anyway to turn it off (so it will stick with the same one...
I mistakenly signed up with my name when signing up my MQL5, but had to give the mt4 ID number 22150182. Now I can't login Global MT4. How can I change my account login name
  I need Help  (2)
guys..... read this calm and tell me what to do I have created buy sell custom indicator using RSI indicator by shifting -3. (yes I know, RSI hasn’t settings to shift in default) My Indicator look back 5000 bars from current bar to show the signals( buy or sell arrow ) history. And omits the oldest
The Opera browser(Opera GX for my specific scenario) doesn't load the MQL5's website CSS formatting
Hello all, From last month I'm having problems when I open mql5.com in my opera browser. Webpage shows like this: I have to work with other browsers to see correctly webpage, but I want to know how can I fix this. It is browser problem? I think not because all other webs work correctly. It is
Hi, can anyone help me. I'm trying to backtest a macbook air M1 and the result is 'tester agent authorization error'. It also appears in the agent tab that: local 8 cores, core 1 virtualapple @2.50GHz, 9216 MB, connecting. Thanks
If my custom indicator works as coded, even when called by iCustom on visual mode it works fine. Buffers draw and reset as coded. Why would buffers be always zero when called in an EA on Comment()? What possible stupid mistakes I could have made? #property indicator_chart_window #property
hello Guys, Am lookin for a custom moving average inidactor where am able to change the denominator for HLCC and HLC from the set 3 and 4 figures?? any help will be greatly appreciated
Can we use Indicators with it's shifting value less than 0 to make custom indicators ? . Generally Moving avrage indicator has shifting value adjestment in default settings. (default value is 0) but Indicators like RSI & ADX hasn't shifting value adjestment in default settings so, If we use RSI or
Is there an easy way to work out what's a safe trade multiplier to use? For example, my signal provider has a leverage of 1:100 and its maximum deposit load and drawdowns are approx. 30% once a year. My account is 1:500, so it seems reasonable to multiply the signal up to 3-4x, but I wondered if
guys... I have created Custom indicator by using "EA Builder" site. I choosed 5000 bars for look back and omit 50 bars for stop array out of range error. (img ) but when back testing, indicator is not show anything. journal says "Array out of range error" How can I solve this problem
Is there any way to display the net profit/loss of 2 positions combined I choose? NET profit: Swap and commission included. Any thoughts
I am trying to understand couple of systems , one of them is night scalpers can you please explain how they work and how to design them
  ePayments - everything?  (453   1 2 3 4 5 ... 45 46)
Information on ePayments cards Our card programme is under review by Mastercard. For this reason we are unable to issue new cards. Also Mastercard is launching a full chip upgrade on all its card products. As a result of this update, all cards already issued will be fully operational, but we will
  What is my next step?  (13   1 2)
Hello :) I have been pulling my hair from the process of getting on MT4, but now I am. I have a broker, I have an account in MT4 - now, what I want to do is automatically copy a trader. But no video explains the first step. Should I have money in my brokers accunt, MQL5 or MT4? How do I do this? Do
  ADX Shifting  (1)
Guys... Can we use ADX indicator with its shift "-3" to make custom indicators ? I tried to make an buy sell indicator for MT4 using ADX indicator by Shifting ADX indicator by "-3". when my indicator loads frist time to the chart, it shows previous nearest points of buy sell. buy when runing on
Hi Why the text used for Experts window is larger and different from the other tabs ( journal, code base,... ) Is there a way to change and force the experts tab text to be the same font as journal, code base, etc... ? Thank you
  Future of MT4/5  (1)
Hi everyone, I’m about to buy a relatively expensive EA and my worst nightmare would be wasting that money for something out of my control such as seeing MT4/5 no longer in use, or seeing brokers worldwide stopping the partnership with MT4/5… On your opinion what could potentially go wrong? Thanks
Hi All, I'm wonder how to code dynamic zone using combined EMA. example EMA50 and EMA70 Thanks
Hello I imagine a developer having to include a valuable text file with a product. Can this text file be viewed by the buyer
Hello, My forex robot working on MT4 without problem, but I can not migrate it to my VPS. I got this: "Migration to virtual hosting failed: old EX4 file version. Please recompile "Odin.ex4" and migrate again." What should I do? Thank you
When I try and connect to the VantageInternational-Live 2 server, I get a "not found" error. It comes up in the search results, but when I select it, then I get a "not found" error. Also cannot connect to it from my MT4 terminal on Windows11
Hi, I got this error today - cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\E15A6AFB2879CD4FD198399C7E996FCC\MQL4\Experts\Market\EA Gold Stuff.ex4. Is there anyone know how to solve this
hello programmers, this a basic question that i haven't been able to crack, how can i find the symbol and order type of a placed order among numerous placed orders
Hi i am trying to check whether market is open before placing a trade. At the moment i have the below code but i still get a market closed error when running the strategy tester TimeToStruct ( TimeCurrent (),DT); day = ( ENUM_DAY_OF_WEEK ) DT.day_of_week;