ePayments - everything? - page 4

Has anyone made an Epayments card lately? I'm not referring to residents of the Russian Federation. Are Epyaments cards issued in other countries? I would like to know whether the problem with the issuance of new cards is widespread or local. Just a year later the card expires and it's time to think slowly about whether to change the payment system or not.

Previously, when ordering a card they used to write: "...our card programme is under review by mastercard".

Now it says, "Unfortunately, the service is temporarily unavailable."

That's interesting. What's next? Withdraw from the ePayments to any bank card.
I haven't tried it.

So there will be no personal ePayment cards, we will have to withdraw the old-fashioned way.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Has anyone made an Epayments card lately? I'm not referring to residents of the Russian Federation. Are Epyaments cards issued in other countries? I would like to know whether the problem with the issuance of new cards is widespread or local. Just a year later the card expires, and it's time to think slowly about whether to change the payment system or not.
Sirs and ma'am! Let's not, uhhhh... piss! So far there is no reason to panic, the cards issued earlier are working, support is working. Everything will be fine, I've been told from above.

The cards have expired... and the monthly fee has not been abolished... Yes? That's nice and sweet. It's a good thing I didn't sign up.

Andrey Dik:
Sirs and ma'am! Let's not, uhhhh... piss! There's no reason to panic yet, the cards issued earlier are working, support is working. Everything will be fine, I've been told from above.
The previously issued ones are working. It's not about that, it's about the future. I remember it has been a year since new cards were issued and they say everything will be fine and negotiate with mastercard.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
The cards have expired... and the monthly fee has not been abolished... Yes? That's nice and sweet. It's a good thing I didn't sign up.

If you don't need the card, you block it temporarily and you don't have to pay any monthly fees.
You can unlock it at any time by text message.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
There's obviously no monthly fee for a card that doesn't exist. By the way, here's a tip: you can block your card at any time and only unblock it when you need it. In this case, you won't be charged for card maintenance. I have been using the card this way for several months now. I unblock it before going to the shop. After that I block it again. I do not have to pay a maintenance fee for a few months.

There is a thread about ePayments in the english section and this is the last post in it (dated December 15 this year)

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Are electronic payments safe?

Victor Zhereblyuk, 2018.12.15 20:21

As far as I know, MasterCard refuses to work with ePayments for new cards. Anyone who has the old cards (like me) will continue to work with them, but about the new ePayments it is stated that they will start making cards soon, but they don't know exactly when.

About the withdrawal from ePayments, it is safe, I have been using them for a long time and have never had any problems...

Sergey Dzyublik:

If you don't need the card, you just block it temporarily and you won't have to pay any monthly fees.
You can unblock it at any time by text message.

That's what they should have written in a prominent place somewhere, because I finished the registration process when I found out about the monthly fee.

But still. I am reminded of a film where a man lived on a desert island for 10 years. He wasn't going to get there and he obviously wouldn't have had time to block all his cards and accounts with monthly fees. That's why all financial services that charge monthly by direct debit go to hell, there's no way around it.

Reason: