General - page 252

In order to specify the account margin mode (heding or netting system) in MT5 is possible to use something like: bool IsHedging(ENUM_ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE &margmod) { margmod = (ENUM_ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE)AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE); return(margmod==ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE_RETAIL_HEDGING); }
Hi, I've just downloaded MT5. Everything works fine yet once I select meta editor the page freezes for next 5 minutes or so and error message "MetaEditor not found" appears. Ive just downloaded the same app the same way on another Mac and everything including meta editor works well. Is it to do with
Hello, As you can see on the following screenshot, three pairs (AUDNZD, NZDUSD and GBPJPY) are not displayed. Do you have any idea why and how to resolve this ? Thanks ! Aymeric
  Trading record  (1)
I need a record of trading transactions
hello can anyone help me in editing an mlq5 code where an open trade will close after a number of candles,as an input...and all trades to close after the daily target is reached. thanks
I have been using the VPS Hosting for some time now, but I am now experiencing a problem with the (STOP Button) - When pressed, it does NOT stop the hosting program? Which means that I cannot control my Automated EA trading/functions - Any ideas anyone
Hi, I've written and EA that dynamically open charts and templates. The EA includes OnDeInit() which closes the open charts. This function works fine if the EA is removed manually, but doesn't get called when exiting MT5 via file->exit or 'x'. If I forget to remove the EA, I get stuck with a number
Hi, Please, i need help, i searched but did not find. I have 2 opened charts on MT5. When i change the timeframe on the first one, i would like the sesond chart to change to same timeframe. Can not find command for this. Thx for your answers
Please i need help, i have a simple trendline that draws a line from lowest low at a point to the current low of the most recent candle. So what i want is to get price of the trendline at any given candlestick, for example let say my trendline crosses at the center of a candlestick i want to be able
Hi Development Team, Just a little thing: Could you adapt a link in the "Update panel" to the page where the user can find the information about the update? No hurry ;-). Greatings, Marine
My advice to new traders. Trading of any kind is not a get-rich-quick scheme. No one can offer you a ready-made strategy, the strategy is personal to you in terms of risk tolerance, psychology and etc. Take out emotions from your trading if you want to become a successful trader. Good luck to you
i have just started using metatrader 5 for forex but there is a fill policy that must be selected why do i need this because it wasnt there in meta trader 4 there are only 2 options fill or kill and immediate or cancel or is there a way to get rid of it
I want to buy a robot but I can't, please help
Hi all, I want to know that how to put license key in our products if we want to sell them outside mql5 with some restrictions like number of account allowed, expiry date, number of demo or real allowed etc
Hi, I need some help. I will provide an example in order to be easier. Trade specifications are applied with manual opening: StopLoss is 1000 points, TakeProfit is 200 points, StartTrailing is 100 points and TrailingStop is 50 points. The pair is XAUUSD. With those criteria I want to history test if
How do I iterate through array to get successively repeating characters and possibly get the frequency of occurrence
Guys.. Can we use Indicators Like RSI , ADX to make buy sell custom indicators by shifting them by values less than zero. ??? As a example ---> RSI shifting -3 or ADX shifting ---> - 3 Will it work without errors
Why would EURUSD spike on daily open? especially if there are no news event on the calendar. These spikes repeat themselves as if they have a schedule but there's no events associated with them on the Calendar. Is there something I'm missing? anyone
I can draw a vertical line from past date into current date but how to draw a vertical line into future date? Please help, there is vertical line number 1 and vertical line number 2 The distance between two lines with the number of candles = 20 candles I want to draw a vertical line No. 3 in the
I’ve been trying to download the Meta Trader on my Mac but it tells me that it’s not available for Mac but I was able to download the app on my iPhone. When I tried to install on Mac it downloaded a broker IG instead. How do I install meta trader on my Mac
  MQL5 VPS for MT5  (1)
Impossible to rent VPS , journal says "6369010 failed to get logs (1001) (connect failed)". Can anyone help me? Thank you
Hi Experts, The open position stop loss is not modified for some reason. Am I doing it wrong? Here is my current breakeven code. //Runner Breakeven if ( PositionsTotal ()== 1 ) { ulong positionticket= PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TICKET ); double Openprice= PositionGetDouble (
The daily change percent resets at 0:00 market time but I noticed it reset again today at about 16:00 market time. Some pairs had a change of over 1.00% and then went back to 0.00% at about 16:00. Are there other times that a reset to 0.00% happens? How many resets are there per day
si i wanted to reverse the signal of this ea in order for it to open buy on sell arrow and sell on buy arrow ... i changed the code to do that .. opsell to opbuy ... ask to bid .. but ea doenst open trades at all .. any idea ? here is the code
I would like to organize the positions into groups that shows the equity of the all positions in the groups. Example: Group1: +600 AUDCAD - SELL - -100 EURGRP - SELL - +500 AUDUSD - SELL - +200 Group2: +300 EURUSD - BUY - 200 GPBUSD - BUY - 100 There is any way to do this in MT4 or MT5
MQL4 vs MQL5 iCustom function Above image is from MQL4 documenation and lower is from MQL5. mode and shift parameter in MQL4 are missing but important. They are absent even in IndicatorCreate so I am confused as to how to handle supplying of mode and shift parameter
I have recently re-purchased a product that i was renting. it has expired, so on renewal it has locked my payment for 7 days. I want to use it now. what do i do? anyone
Dear Team, I have rented 2 VPS services for two different accounts, and I have activated the Auto Renewal option on both of them, however when the date due the services is automatically cancelled rather than automatically renewed, I have sufficient amount for the two vps on my card, so why the
  VPS auto renual  (2)
I wanted to rend for one month trial. How can I check to see it is not set to be auto renewal? I can not solve this with AI chat. Is there anyway I can chat with human support