difference between static input and input

hello guys, i wish you best.
what is actually difference between static input and normal input in MQL language? i mean 
sinput
and 
input

in the book i read written that:

"The value of a static input variable can be changed, but it cannot be optimized in the Strategy Tester. Static input variables are useful for logical grouping of input parameters."

what does it mean exactly "it cannot be optimazed"? could you tell me a example please?

MohammadSaleh Haghmohammadloo: hello guys, i wish you best. what is actually difference between static input and normal input in MQL language? i mean  and in the book i read written that: "The value of a static input variable can be changed, but it cannot be optimized in the Strategy Tester. Static input variables are useful for logical grouping of input parameters." what does it mean exactly "it cannot be optimazed"? could you tell me a example please?

It means that in can only be set when in live use or for single back-test runs, but cannot be changed in sequence during optimisations.

Normally during optimisations one can specify a start, stop and step for an input to be optimised. In this case, such a static input will remain constant and cannot be sequenced/optimised.

MohammadSaleh Haghmohammadloo: what is actually difference between static input and normal input in MQL language? 

You quoted what it means. What part of “cannot be optimized” is unclear?

Perhaps you should read the manual. Input Variables - Variables - Language Basics - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5 sinput modifier
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

Reason: