Best flat period avoiding method

What is your best way to avoid flat tradings?

I pose the female roundnesses of my girlfriend on the screen

It was not an humor thread ... serious observations are also wellcome .

I see the methods work better are 'breakout detecting'.

Sorry,

during these moments, I wait and I look at the advertisements has to come

Really the problem is I explained bad my question.

The question is what indicator or heuristic method do you use to detect false trades ... (flat periods). Or Chop ... that is still bad. Any one has a good indicator to avoid chopping?

(Bruno I really explained bad what I wanted to say).

Advertisements = Forex News?

Thank you by all Bruno!

Best regards.

Some people uses this indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Best regards.

Enters Adx

Hi

If i understand your question about sideways markets to my understanding ADX indicator attached should help this ALLWAYS IN PLAY.

Just my observation.

Thanks

Oba Ire

Oba_Ire:
Hi

If i understand your question about sideways markets to my understanding ADX indicator attached should help this ALLWAYS IN PLAY.

Just my observation.

Thanks

Oba Ire

Yes that was my question. Thank you

Yes, I agree.

Theory about mass optimism and pessimism was popular.

Some people said that we must use the classical indicators only or the indicators which we were using during the long period of time. Other people are saying about adaptation of the marker, that marker is changing and we need to create everything new all the time, we need to be in the process of permanent creation.

It was not discussion about flat and ADX. It was discussion around Jurik indicators.

But anyway people are different, trading strategies are the different as well.

Several years ago I traded using MT3 and some EA. I used template to attached this EA to the 10 charts (pairs). I traded during the 15 minutes. I could not trade more than 15: this EA will eat my deposit. 15 minutes only.

Very early in the morning, in fully flat market, everybody is sleeping, 15 minutes before the breakfast to have my 10 or 20 p ...

Good indicator

Other indicator to detect sideways.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173056

SHI channel ?

Reason: