Minimize to tray!

Hi I just want to share this program with you:

Actual Window Minimizer

You install it and then just pres win+. for minimize to tray, I think it's great because I can have MT4 running EA's in the background while I'm working

Hope you can use it

good... and thanks ..

Is this what allows you to have charts deployed in several monitors? I’ve been looking for something like that because sometimes I want to see wider charts, maybe I want to get the feel of a professional, lol.

I tried to download the program and have it installed still I see no change at all. Do I have to install it on a special directory or something? I really need to work with this program.

I am currently using a different platform from Mt4 called Ikon which has happened to give excellent results so I would like to know if this program might be implemented on alternative trading platforms, thanks in advance.

I also have an account with Ikon and you're right is very appealing. I mean in term of design, I find charting even better than MT4 though, I am used to MT4 after several months trading with it, so I am currently giving it a try.

Yeah Ikon works very nice, much faster than the MT4. Are you also able to use indicators on the Ikon, I haven't so far and I would like to know is this is possible.

what else you can trade on it? If you say it is nicer than mt4 it makes me curious but as Reggie I wonder the same, I really need indicators and if doesn’t have any, I wouldn’t try it

I am currently using T-view platinum, as far as I know seems to be Ikon platinum. And it does have indicators, it basically has the basic stuff you may find on MT4 and even improved. What really amazes me is that I was able to find even more pairs to trade than the ones on MT4.

T-rex:
I am currently using T-view platinum, as far as I know seems to be Ikon platinum. And it does have indicators, it basically has the basic stuff you may find on MT4 and even improved. What really amazes me is that I was able to find even more pairs to trade than the ones on MT4.

I don't get to fully understand what makes a platform better than others. Up to this point, spread has been the only consideration I've taken at the moment of choosing a broker. In your experience what are the pros and cons of MT4 compared to T-view Platinum?

Well I guess everything is relative. I mean the pros or cons are the ones you determine after trying them both. In my particular case I chose T-view Platinum since it fits my strategy.

Reason: