Perky Scalp System - easy pickings - page 4

sooo who made pips - who lost pips???????

the losers need to become more relaxed about their trading and if in doubt stay out

did a bit more today

this is me demo account

couldnt trade much

Files:

First trade went well and bagged easy 10 pips. Could have done more, but set a tp that was hit.

Perky, are these indis accurate for 5 digit brokers? I notice that the spread display on the TickSmoother says "27" when actually spread is 2.7. Makes me wonder about the number displayed in the upper right of chart, but I entered when it was +10 so probably ok.

Pure scalping, that's the way to go !

NEVER GREEDY

(congrats !)

Just noticed an error message. Getting this message continuously in experts log:

2008.12.04 10:21:54 +JoGET#58+ EURUSD..,M15: first parameter for iMAOnArray indicator must be an array

8 trades, 4 scalping trades, Big Joe, that is not so bad...

Perky is very reputable and know programmer in Forex.

Bongo

Big Joe:
Pure scalping, that's the way to go !

NEVER GREEDY

(congrats !)

Bongo:
8 trades, 4 scalping trades, Big Joe, that is not so bad...

Perky is very reputable and know programmer in Forex.

Bongo

Seems you don't understand or don't know me.

I' m a TRUE SCALPER and i'm PROUD

Four nice runs about 20 to 30 pips each this morning in E/J

Thanks Perky!

Four nice runs about 20 to 30 pips each this morning in E/J.

This requires quite a subjective feel, both auditory and visual. Reminds me of what tape readers do the stock market. Many people will be uncomfortable with this. Use demo or small position size to get the knack.

Right now, you really do have to stare at the TickSmoother for trends and listen for the continuous drone of bells that indicators that a momentum move is in progress. Plus, you have go into this with a predetermined strong directional bias.

It's pretty exciting when you catch a move. But you have to stay glued the screen have your finger on the exit button.

But ultimately, it would be nice of a programmer can quantify some sort of ratio upticks to downticks that triggers a long signal or a short signal and exits.

Perky:
sooo who made pips - who lost pips??????? the losers need to become more relaxed about their trading and if in doubt stay out

Two successful scalps on eurusd. After a long trade profits, should you wait for the number in the upper right to cycle to the negative before looking for another long?

I mean, if your trade goes to profit, and the number is still +10, what should you wait for before looking for another long trade?

Perky:
r you mean the oanda one its slow stochastics - standard oanda indi

Here is the indicator "slow-stoch".

Good strategy on graph of 1M.

Files:
Reason: