General - page 1582

Forex market is the world’s largest financial market, where millions of transactions take place everyday. Today all types of investors, whether big institution or individual trader can easily start profitable forex trading. Nevertheless, the important point to understand is that beginners in fx...
  Zone4x  (2)
Sell GBP/USD @ 1.6565, stop 30 pips, limit 90 pips
[Deleted]
What Are Bollinger Bands? Bollinger bands are an integral part of just about every charting system We have ever seen but many traders are unfamiliar with how to use them. The bands are plotted at a standard deviation (statistical term for measuring volatility) around a moving average. Typically...
Traders, we are pleased to announce, that our new basket trading system for EUR-USD and EUR-CHF is available for subscription at RAS service. Please visit this system here: Janus Basket Trader | Rent a Signal Feel free to contact our team for more information. Please note, that we do trade this...
[Deleted]
Here is a little script which you can use to close all your open orders at one... Can be used in case of emergency as well
Hello Everyone, I hope I place this question on the right place. I have a question about How can I set up One click multiple orders same lot orders with different profit targets and the same SL or different SL with MT4? Example: 3 .1 Lots with a 20 pip Stop Loss but with lot #1 has a 5 pip TP lot...
  Roboextreme  (1)
I've tested and tweaked this EA for the last month and decided it's time to trade with it. Going for 10 - 30 pips per day. Trading with FXDD 0.1 lots. View live statement for results, link in signature. Offering 7 day free trail!
  Rate of MACD  (9)
Hi everyone... I am testing a strategy on 1H time frame for EUR/USD but my problem is that I do not have this indicator on MT4 though I designed it on Ninja Trader but don't know about coding in MT4. I just request any one of you to use their expertise and code it if possible. I am uploading 3...
Has anyone got experience of posting XML using wininet ? I want to transfer data from remote EA's to a centralised database server. Pointers to websites, books, tutorials etc would be appreciated
Nice if you got into the market in time. Like in 2005 when gold was around 400$. The consequences of the on and on rising goldprices for the world economy have appeared to be a disaster. It likely is, if you watch realistically, even the cause of the credit crises. Economy always brings up the...
bool Has_Robot_Orders() { // monitor all int buys = 0, sells = 0; for (int i = 0; i < OrdersTotal(); i++) { if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES) == false) break; if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && IsRobotOrder(OrderMagicNumber())) {...
Hi all, Let's have a party ! MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world Cheers, Super Trader
[Deleted]
The Breakout Trade At the beginning of the day we were below the pivot point, so our bias is for short trades. A channel formed so you would be looking for a break out of the channel, preferably to the downside. In this type of trade you would have your sell entry order just below the lower channel...
CFDs trading are one of the most popular financial components for a successful trader. However, over the last few years the concept of contract for differences has gained enough popularity. In fact, many traders these days are practicing CFD trading. There are many reasons for gaining this wide...
Most aircards have 5 gigabyte per month limit. Does anyone have any idea how much capacity one uses on a monthly basis using the MIG trading feed for MT4?
hi there i hope if i find a script which can close one or many positions at specific time i choose can i find it? thanks a lot
As you know, WinXP is limited in its use of RAM to 3GB. One of the advantages of the 64 bit version of WinXP is that it allows the use of RAM up to 8GB. If one installs MT4 in the 64 bit version of WinXP in goes into X86, which is, presumably the "WOW64" emulator that runs 32 bit architecture...
[Deleted]
Pivot Point Trading Using pivot points as a trading strategy has been around for a long time. This was a nice simple way for traders to have some idea of where the market was heading during the course of the day with only a few simple calculations. The pivot point is the level at which the market...
[Deleted]
What is Support? Support is the price level at which demand is thought to be strong enough to prevent the price from declining further. The logic dictates that as the price declines towards support and gets cheaper, buyers become more inclined to buy and sellers become less inclined to sell. By the...
See this Forex Strategy Trader software: Forex Software - Forex Strategy Trader It is designed for the MT4 and allows to develope and run your own automated trading strategy without any MQL knowledge.
Hi, Im using ODL metatrader demo and I had all my indicators and charts set up as I like them, but now I have just logged in and they have all disappeared and all I get is the standard pairs and indicators that you would get when you first download metatrader. Is it possible that my setup is still...
  Adx ea  (8)
Hi all, Probably this method is used in a lot of ea you saw before ... But I would like to hear if any of you can suggest me what to do about some problems I have. Idea is simple - buy when there are conditions for it ... if price go to different direction buy twice more to earn quicker if price...
  bug?
Hello I've faced something that seems to me as a bug. Reading supplied help with MT 4.0.225 I've tried to apply iAlligator function as described. double jaw_val=iAlligator(NULL, 0, 13, 8, 8, 5, 5, 3, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, MODE_GATORJAW, 1); Result is visible on attached picture. For me this is...
Hi, I am having a recurrent issue with the "HistoryBase: xxx errors in Symbol" when generating an offline chart which I get 8-24 hrs after having the offline chart open. The offline chart simply stops updating when these errors pop up. I know Slawa has mentioned in a post in this forum that...
i would like to build up traders office and affliate office, please do not hesitate to contact me if you are a good programmer. thanks
Hi, Does anyone have an indicator that will show the bar or candle of another currency on the same chart, in a separate window? For example, I would like to show GBPUSD on the top and EURUSD below, but on the same chart, so I can scroll the one chart back and forth and keep them in sync. Thanks...
Hi everybody. I am a newbie in the forex area and have started trading acouple of months back ina demo account. I got bold and tried out something and in the manual backtesting it gave me some good results (or so i think). Now i tried to make an EA for this strategy with the help of...
Hey there, I would like to determine the slope of the MACD Signal line. However, this slope also depends on what the current maximum and minimum range is on the MACD indicator window. I would prefer NOT to set the max and min values on the indicator. Instead, I would like to (in my EA) read what...
[Deleted]
What is Support? Support is the price level at which demand is thought to be strong enough to prevent the price from declining further. The logic dictates that as the price declines towards support and gets cheaper, buyers become more inclined to buy and sellers become less inclined to sell. By the...