General - page 1585

MADRID (MarketWatch) -- Retail sales fell 4% in August on an annual basis, the Instituto Nacional de Estadistica said on Tuesday. That compares to a fall of 4.9% in July. The biggest falls were in household equipment, down 12.8%, and food products, down 4.5%. Single retail stores saw the biggest...
Hello, I've got this EA from a friend, it provides trade alerts and looks interesting, however I'm not a programer and would like to know the logic of the alerts. Any help will be appreciated. Warmest Regards
My original thread was moved inside another thread where I recieved no help so I am reposting. Hello everyone, I am looking for a trailing stop EA that starts trailing as soon as my target is reached. Like a Take Profit, except it starts a trailing stop from that point instead of closing a trade....
[Deleted]
NZDCAD=(Canadian Dollar) X (New Zealand Dollar) ====================== The COT Index is the percentile of the difference between net speculative positioning and net commercial positioning measured over a specific number of weeks (either 52 or 13). A reading close to 0 suggests that a bottom is...
  Ea afstar  (8)
Hi, I think the indicator AFStar give a very good results in 15m timeframe. Can any body make a EA with this indicator. The EA shoud Buy and Sell in next candle of the signal, and shoud be with a stop loss 12 pips and a traling stop 12 pips. If any body can make this I will be very thanks. Sorry, my...
Hi, Is it possible to have two pairs - GBPJPY & USDJPY - form the same Demo account, displayed on two separate screens? I have added a second screen to my computer, but really need help with the above. If it's possible, could someone pass on how to do it - stick to language for a five year old.......
Is it possible to create a new chart in the history center? Say that I want to create a MyGold1 chart to record my account gains and losses as a MT4 candle chart for easy viewing and the ability to attach a money management indicator. How would I go about doing that
Hello, I've got some old EA's making trades on pairs i don't use anymore. The EA and that currency pair are not even opened. How can this happen? it's using another ID that that i'm using, I stopped all EA, even unchecked everything in the option menu so nothing can trade. guess what happened it's...
What makes this software so special? * It's the only trading system that actually has the ability to upgrade itself according to the changes that occur in the market. This is very important, because the market is changing constantly and any static algorithm will certainly become outdated sooner on...
Hi there, This is now the official info thread for RAS# 21254 "EURo SNIPER" This EA is currently running on FXDD live mini account. MT4 is hosted on Forexvps.com vps service to avoid lag. Only trading EUR/USD as the spreads dont allow for me to run it on anything else unless i change the broker.
Hey guys, I was wondering whether its possible to get indicator values from metatrader into excel. For example, using DLL I can export the ask/bid for various pairs. But is it possible to actually import specific indicator values (aka what is the value of 20MA in the 15 minute timeframe of GBPUSD)...
Technical Analysis Week 28 Sep - 02 Oct 2009 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- AUD/JPY: Resistance: 79.00 Support: 75.50 Recommendation: Trade from short side. More ? Google: hoangtienfx Good trading! __________________ Hoang Tien
Hi I am an international student F1 visa holder in NY,USA. Can I trade forex and earn money. Is that legal? Sundaram
Hey guys, Just need some help with some coding for getting an EA to start at a specfic time of the day and stop at a specific time of the day? Thanks Heaps..
Hello Just getting started with MT4, sorry if this is really basic question, but if I want to display a 7-day hourly chart.... is it just a matter of zooming in until I can only see 7 days of charts? Or is there an actual setting somewhere? Thanks
I am hoping someone could shed some light on my programming, I am new and still learning, I have compiled this EA and it takes the trades and also exits at the determined profit levels but I have a Breakeven feature and this does not work, I am hoping someone could lead me in the right direction....
[Deleted]
You can read more on this page. Here Comes the New MetaTrader 5 and MQL5 - MQL4 Articles
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a command that with one click can close the open position (it would be better only the one on the active graphic) and open the reversal one: if I am long applying the command would close the long and open a short. evrithing without manual confirmation. Does anything like...
  FarhadCrab-Lite #RAS ID: 1222#  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hi, FarhadCrab-RAS is my newest EA of FarhadCrab Expert Advisor Series. FarhadCrab-RAS is a "COMPLETELY RAS COMPATIBLE" version of my Latest Expert Advisor (FarhadCrab12). You can subscribe FarhadCrab-RAS signals via following Link: http://rentasignal.com/payment/signal/21303/subscribe For more...
FDIC Is Broke, Taxpayers at Risk, Bair Muses: Jonathan Weil - Bloomberg.com Sept. 24 (Bloomberg) -- The FDIC’s insurance fund is going broke, and Sheila Bair is wondering aloud about how to replenish it. This means one thing for taxpayers: Watch your wallets. Bair, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp...
Hi All Frankly I cant code to save my life, am more of an EXCEL person, so am looking for a pre-made script from a kind person. I currently have an indicator to dump tick data to CSV, and EXCEL to do the strategy testing. Now I need a way to get the buy and sell orders back to MT4. Could someone...
Loaded mt4 current version 4.00build 224,new version 4.00 build 226 with live update 4.00 in a large screen and START button wont start can anyone help?
  Option Trading  (1)
Option Trading allows you to profit form every possible move in underlying asset. If you are one of those who want to gain huge profits from stock options, then it is very important for you to understand the meaning of option trading. At times it can be difficult to learn the exact difference
[Deleted]
Successful use of scalping is directly depending on your broker. Experienced traders choose brokers very carefully with consideration of many factors. The first factor, is the spread on the traded currency pair . Most of the brokers give the information about spreads on traded currencies on their...
  Golden Indicators  (17   1 2)
Has anyone heard of and/or used the following indicators?? Golden Tendency String V2 Golden Varitey Golden Super K I'm testing a manual system that uses these indicators and I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Any help deciphering signals is helpful Thanks, Dan
Hello friends! I suggest trail stop run on server, so that it is not necessary to keep the MT4 client on. Thanks a lot!
NEW YORK (Nikkei)--Ford Motor Co. will construct a new passenger car plant in Chongqing, China, through its joint venture with Mazda Motor Corp. (7261) and Chinese automaker Chongqing Changan Automobile Co. The new facility, to be built by Changan Ford Mazda Automobile Co., is projected to have an...
Here I sit so depressed near the closet with a rope in my hand just thinking about ending it all. I have sacrificed my life and health for the past 3 and a half years trading forex. Every single thing which used to work and had worked for years no longer works. All the profits and money I've ever...
Hey Guys n Gals, I'm developing an EA - And this is what happens when we test 1st Sept - Today.. Image > (Quite big so didn't post as an image!) https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://i37.tinypic.com/2l95big.gif Great huh? But when I backtest to anything beyond Sept 1st.. All goes fine, until.. https...