General - page 1581

What is the best way of backing up MT4. When you exit MT4 with open charts where dose it store this information.
  Expert advisors  (8)
Hi guys 1 Where can I find expert advisors that realy work? 2 What is a good success rate for an expert advisor? 3 I found one for MT3 that returns the following over a period of 2yrs 5months: Initial deposit 500.00 Spread 5 points Model "spread/2 points" Total net profit 13287.00 Gross...
I looking for Experienced Expert Advisor Programmers that build EAs for v3 and v4. Contact me at toddrauch@yahoo.com for more information.
I am looking for a programmer to automate my trading. I am using a system that shows trade alerts up in Meta Trader 4. These alerts are BUY GBPUSD, SELL GBPUSD, Take Profit, Close Trade The system is only showing the alerts but is not executing them. I need someone to automatically place the...
I notice that FXsalt - Your essential trading ingredient is offering a free VPS offer - has anyone tried it out?
I have server for running MT4, and i need to fix each MT4 session to only one account (not allow user to change account), and also do not allow user to perform back test. What is the way?
[Deleted]
Successful Trading Strategies Success Leaves Clues There are certain 'Business Rules' that successful investors and traders adhere to. If you were able to model these business rules then maybe it's possible for you to also achieve similar results. You would need to understand and appreciate the
Almost 7 months ago, Positiontrader RAS ID 513 started trading. At recommended equity of 35 000USD in a standard account the current profit stands at 12 834USD or almost 40% since trading start. When checking total profit on systems at RAS webpage, please look at the very right column under "total...
  FX Chaos EA  (8)
HEllo! Does anyone here tried the FX Chaos EA? This is a free ea that i have been watching for a long time on a testing site and the results are consistent and profitable, it is the only bot that i have seen to produce consistent profits... The only problem is that this EA does not trade that much.....
Hi every one. im beginer here, hope may get answer for something that i imagine. I have think, is there EA system that working on SL or Profit indicator like price line alert so i cant use the ea for close or open to the right position that i desire.becouse the limit of metatrader is 50 50 for SL...
Would it be possible to add code to this EA so that it only makes one trade per signal? It should trade only when cci crosses zero and price is above 62 ema for long and of course the opposite for a short. I use a set take profit and stoploss. When the take profit or stoploss is hit the EA then...
MetaTrader 4 Preinstalled Hosting by ForexVPS now available at 25% Discount for the first month. ... Broker/EA Independent - Use with Any Broker or EA Free Support and Installation Assistance 24/7 Access from any Windows, Mac, or Linux PC Trading Features Built In More...
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to read this thread. I have a breakout_EA that places buy and sell orders a specific number of pips away from a selected amount of previous bars. I need to add a fixed stop loss option and adjust the "day_start_hour" function so a half hour can be added, e.g 15:30...
[Deleted]
The Rules of Day Trading Note: These Rules Are Only For Day Trading, Not For Long Term or Position trading. A trading plan is essential for success. It is utterly impossible to succeed at trading without a concrete plan. The following are suggestions, some general, some specific, that I think will...
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to read this thread. I have a breakout_EA that places buy and sell orders a specific number of pips away from a selected amount of previous bars. I need to add a fixed stop loss option and adjust the "day_start_hour" function so a half hour can be added, e.g 15:30...
[Deleted]
Exploding Population and Living Standards will Push Commodity Prices Higher We have already seen a surge in demand for commodities from developing countries, like India and China. Plus, global commodity supplies are low; the inventories for food are the lowest they have been in 50 years. Rising...
I am starting this trading room to post my trades & analysis: I entered on sell USD/JPY @ 90.35 with 20pips stop...placing my limit @ +100 pips...
  If u loss with me plz Punish me  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
first trades buy now gbd jpy at 148 45 as in my chart
[Deleted]
  Ras id:21617  (32   1 2 3 4)
Please have a look at ID 21617. Its free for now. Please use it on demo only for few days as it is still in testing phase. Kriss-Kross | Rent a Signal
I was ask by a friend how many pips he needs to make per month to make 50,000 per year. Attached is a very basic sheet to show anyone new to forex and trading in general, that it can be tough to earn a living or beer money. Cheers Beno
I'm in the process of creating a Forex website that will serve you guys as a source of useful information. I have a good number of features in mind already but I want your feedback as to what exactly you would want in a website? What would keep you coming back? What would you find useful and worth...
Anybody use neuroshell here? i got confuse how to set stop loss
I used to trade trend mainly...but sometimes when the market is range bounding between two points, it is the time for grid trading. the main disadvantage for grid trading is WHEN TREND STARTS!!! SO.... I think it is better to predetermine a point where you will get out of grid trading.... or you...
HI GUYS A long time ago of the EA, is very simple, but very practical. Hope everyone likes Produced by the use of KDJ, and BULL EURUSD 15M
I am a new forex trader and I have found this trading system using three custom indicators using colored bars to generate a trading signal. I would like a custom indicator to make an alert when all three indicators colors are similar. The three indicators are Awesome Oscillator, Stochastic Histogram...
I think that being able to use excel to build strategies, analyze trades and execute positions is a great way of trading without having to use MQL4 and use shady EAs. What do you think?
Forex market is the world’s largest financial market, where millions of transactions take place everyday. Today all types of investors, whether big institution or individual trader can easily start profitable forex trading. Nevertheless, the important point to understand is that beginners in fx...
  Zone4x  (2)
Sell GBP/USD @ 1.6565, stop 30 pips, limit 90 pips