General - page 1583

RAS RACE IS ON My Grandmother always said, "Everything always works out for the best." Again, before I reveal my broker, let's see if they really are STP. Everything started working again. CFX a real disappointment. I would feel responsible if CFX had your money now. All trading bogged with new...
hi i have found this ea but i would like it just to close the open trades i have opened. its a visual chart trading system you move the lines on the chart to open and close trades. what i would like is for it just to have one or two lines to close the trade which i just open (so i can go with the
Hello all, I thought it would be cool if there was a thread that shared useful functions people have coded. I find it can be much easier coding EA's if you have a useful toolbox of coded functions to work from. I'm wanting to share some functions I have coded and found useful, and am hoping others...
  RefreshRates  (1)
Can anyone tell me how RefreshRates() works behind the scene? I'm trying to solve a problem I'm having and so I created a loop to insure that the data is fresh... but what I'm finding is that it is spending a lot of time waiting of this call to come back TRUE. Here is the loop... how is...
Forex experts, so I've been researching and testing the waters of the Forex world. Attached are my results from a few test trades yesterday. I'm curious if anyone has input on them... What size trades should they be? Should I wait longer? Whatever your thoughts are, I would love to hear them......
https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Justice-Dept-probing-IBMs-apf-3860784914.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode= WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Justice Department is looking into allegations that IBM has abused its monopoly in the mainframe computer business to keep...
  Nibiru id:21468  (5)
Hi all, Nibiru is My own manual trading system based solely on price-action. Orders are placed and monitored with various utility EAs. There are 28 pairs traded. One trade per pair at a time, mostly 1 or 2 trades per week per pair, no hedging. Each trade is 0.1lot. STP capable. I am using dynamic TP...
  Daily Signals Forex  (258   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
Wednesday, 08 October 2009 06:57 EUR/USD Trend: Upward Buy EUR/USD at 1.4765 SL 1.4735 TP 1.4785 GBP/USD Trend: Upward Buy GBP/USD at 1.6020 SL 1.5990 TP 1.6040 USD/JPY Trend: Downward Sell USD/JPY at 88.24 SL 88.54 TP 88.04 USD/CHF Trend: Downward Sell USD/CHF at 1.0271 SL 1.0301 TP...
I'm going to say this once, and only once. People like Bernard, who earns "trillions" of dollars from his "EA's" lives in his lonely home scamming you out of money, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the "Spammer" Bernard Balan himself. I refuse to believe he makes this kind of money, and he has done...
I have a system i want to collaborate with on with a programmer and share the EA for Mt4. if anyone is interested just PM me. it trades the following pairs on the H1 chart: AUDCAD_FX AUDCHF_FX AUDNZD_FX AUDUSD_FX AUDJPY_FX CADJPY_FX CADCHF_FX EURAUD_FX CHFJPY_FX EURCAD_FX EURCHF_FX EURGBP_FX...
Hi All, I am attempting to backtest an EA, however in order to do so efficiently I need to add a stop loss sunction. Can anyone please provide me with some code to add to my EA? I dohave money management EA's, but I cannot run them simultaneously iwithmy EA during backtesting. Many Thanks, Rich...
Shares in Asia are growing, due to the Gold reaching it's maximum, companies such as BHP and Newcrest are leading October 7 – Since gold has been climbing up to its maximum, led by mining companies and banks, the Asian shares have been rising for 2 consecutive days now. Brokers have raised the value...
Hi All, I am attempting to backtest an EA, however in order to do so efficiently I need to add a stop loss sunction. Can anyone please provide me with some code to add to my EA? I do have money management EA's, but I cannot run them simultaneously iwith my EA during backtesting....
  Metatrader4 bugg  (1)
BUGG: Several times/day, MT4 breaks down - no connection - in the middle of a trading session . Very uncomfortable. A solution: I close and open MT4 again, but then I have to reorganise the toolbar views all the time.What do you suggest I do
This signal service trades with USDJPY EURJPY GBPJPY Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy On USDJPY EURJPY GBPJPY the attachment is the performance from 24 Aug ! there are somethings you need know before you suscribe my signal,it is not about my system, but about the forex: 1.do not...
.....maybe someone can help me out. I'm currently trading on the 4 hour, daily, weekly and monthly charts. I'm trying to figure out when I do I get out of the trade with these charts? When I decide to get in and identified the trend, I noticed that it fluctuates so rapidly...sometimes not in my...
  Ras 21513  (12   1 2)
hello all, my name is ram and i am a professional trader the last 3 years,i realy dont like to talk a lot. please give my signal a shot. here is my MT4STATS STATMENT: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world on $10,000 account i will take 1 mini lot each trade which is around 1...
  Codeguru's Free Signals  (20   1 2)
Hello, traders! Today i start to publish my free signals My trading signals has SL, TP and entry levels. Covers 9 currency pairs - AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY. I trade every day during European and US trading session. Let's go!...
  Codeguru's Free Signals  (11   1 2)
Hello, traders! Today i start to publish my free signals My trading signals has SL, TP and entry levels. Covers 9 currency pairs - AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY. I trade every day during European and US trading session. Let's go!...
Hi, I have found an interesting article, feel free to read it. Successful use of scalping is directly depending on your broker. Experienced traders choose brokers very carefully with consideration of many factors. The first factor, is the spread on the traded currency pair . Most of the brokers...
The Dollar fell across the board, slightly against the majors but plummeted against currencies tied to commodities. Equities rose sharply in Europe and in the US - adding weakness to the USD. A better than expected ISM Non-Manufacturing Index, showing the first expansion in more than a year boosted...
  New RAS Id #21477 - Ikonforex  (31   1 2 3 4)
ikonforex | Rent a Signal
While many investors are focused on the winding down of government programs, one notable piece of the rescue effort is finally ramping up. Five investment funds that raised $1.94 billion in private capital to purchase troubled assets through the Public Private Investment Partnership can start buying...
  Help Please  (2)
IVE DOWNLOADED 2 EAS AND CAN ONLY OPEN THEM IN NOTEPAD IS THIS RIGHT? AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL IM A NEWBIE AND COULDNT TELL YOU MET4 CODE FROM MORSE CODE. I REALLY NEED HELP. Thanks
For some reason my version of MT4 doesn't have charts for the EURGBP. How can I add this? Thanks for the help!
  clarification  (1)
Sir, I am an Indian, trading Nifty futures. For the past one year I have been successfully using the facility given by GCI. The version I am using is downloaded from the GCI webpage which comes free(I hope I am correct) .Of late when I utilise the option of updating window I usually get "fatal...
Hi, im new to this forum. i was wondering if someone could add an email and sound alert to this daily pivot indicator. in order for the alert to work, in the perimeters, the user should be able to input the distance in pips between price and the nearest daily pivot. For instance, the alert will be...
I am needing to transfer/share my profile with other mt4 platforms on different computers. I know I can zip up the appropriate profile in the profiles folder and then copy it to the other computer, but when I open it it is missing all of the drawing items like trend lines and Fibonacci levels. It...
What is a Managed Forex Account ? Many people are drawn to the forex market due to high liquidity, 24 hour trading, low startup costs, and a number of other attractive reasons. However, some traders are unable to sufficiently learn or trade currency due to a conflicting full time job or other...
Hi hi. Quick one. I just got MT4 and double-clicked on or around the trade window area and its dissappeared. How do i get it back please?