General - page 1560

MT5 offers a very limited number of pairs, and they all have USD in them, so if one changes they all tend to go the same way. It is just because it's a beta or have I missed something? Is it dependant on the broker perhaps (I'm connected to MetaQuotes-Demo)? -Jerry
  Last Week's Top Forex Signals  (31   1 2 3 4)
Name: CLASSIC Vendor: PRIDO 2,139 pips Classic | Rent a Signal Name: MARTINRAGE – A: OTHER THAN MAIN ONES Vendor: MARTIN 1,271 pips MartinRage - A: other than main ones | Rent a Signal Name: RDB & RTL Vendor: RACSCAVE 814 pips RDB & RTL | Rent a Signal Name: CLUBFX108 Vendor: CLUBFX108 308 pips...
  Scanner  (1)
Good morning, I am new with MT and I would like to create a Scanner. How can I do this ? Thank you, Steven
Is there any reason for the 4093 character maximum length of a string read by FileReadString from a BIN file?
Most ISP's have implemented or soon will implement advanced authentication and other security measures to reduce spam and spoofed email addresses. It would be great if MT4 supported the following so it will work with all ISP's: My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication This server...
[Deleted]
Hi MT4 Programers I'm looking for someone to program an EA based on the New York Box indicator. It's a breakout indicator based on the NY Open. I would use the same EA by adjusting the time for the London & Asian Opens as I have similar indicators for both other sessions. I've attached all 3...
Hi Guys, Can someone help with this indicator please? I would like the daily support and resistance lines taken out, and the remaining s&r lines thickened, so that they show up better on my charts. Thanks
Welcome to my signals. Hello Traders. I been trading the forex market for 4 years, and been developing expert advisors for about 2 years. I have at the moment 3 signals: 833= will trade afternoon EURUSD, with a very high percentage of winners, and very low drawdown. The average trading time is 1...
Discussing the MQL5 styler. Started here I have to look at different code. This includes badly written code. Good formatting considerably eases code reading. Therefore, imho, the thing will remain unclaimed by the majority of normal coders due to specific formatting and lack of options. I propose to
I have run the ClamAv Visusscanner onmy PC and got this alert:/media/hda5/Trading/Fxt4/MetaLang.exe: Trojan.Libix FOUNDGoogle for this virus results:http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/bf95ac499959e9c75b4cc6d34f865553f0fce2aac7d56a2d7e5215f36edffda8-1262022845I have downloaded the Mt4 Software from...
2005.08.15 23:48:54 Old tick EURJPY30 134.8800/134.9200 2005.08.15 23:48:54 Old tick EURUSD30 1.2333/1.2335 2005.08.15 23:48:54 Old tick GBPCHF30 2.2731/2.2739 2005.08.15 23:48:54 Old tick GBPUSD30 1.8066/1.8070 2005.08.15 23:48:54 Old tick NZDUSD30 0.7049/0.7054 2005.08.15 23:48:54 Old tick...
current price on the gbp-usd at 1.6380 Price on the gbp-usd will now reach 1.6400 buy now for a 20 pip profitable trade ...............
I found several search results about a product called FAP Turbo. Did anybody out there really make money out of it without losses guaranteed? Are the Forex brokers cooperative enough to allow us to redeem our funds?
  Pyrapoint  (16   1 2)
Mod, i'm sorry to copy paste in this thread from other website caus i'm very curious with this tools / indicators that still UNTOUCHABLE from other expert programmer of Metatrader, even from the Russian, how sad could be ... This tools is the advanced models of Gann Wheels that applied to modern...
  Operando  (268   1 2 3 4 5 ... 26 27)
Good Morning! GBPUSD (Sorry. My translator is on holidays)
Hello traders, I decided to post some of my trades. I trade on real account with this strategy. My Main pair is GBP/USD. This is what I use for confirmation: 3 set up combination: 1) 2 Sup/Res level confirm with: 2) Fib: 50%-78% any of these Fib levels & 3) MAs combination: 5 min. chart: 75SMA,...
Hello traders, I decided to post some of my trades. I trade on real account with this strategy. My Main pair is GBP/USD. This is what I use for confirmation: 3 set up combination: 1) 2 Sup/Res level confirm with: 2) Fib: 50%-78% any of these Fib levels & 3) MAs combination: 5 min. chart: 75SMA,...
Hello, I've spotted the problem some time ago (few months possibly) in my fellow traders terminals but now it's also my problem - the tick chart is very short, it goes as far as 2,5 grid squares of the order window or market watch window. I can stretch it as wide as my screen and it shows only few...
Where can I download MetaTrader 4 Server?
hi I used MT4 for a few months now and recently it changes my screen layout each time I start MT4 again. The template for the graph is okay, but every time I miss certain task bars and navigator and terminal in my screen. the funny thing is, it used to work like a charm before. I saved my profile...
hiii am hadiya am programming web site for RifcoTraders and they use MetaTrade 4 i have problem via publish report on the website and am sure that i put right ftp account and password this is a print screen for the publish tap
i trade and know how to calculate pivots but i am kinda new to forex. i was just wondering what inputs for pivot calculation to use? London session, tokyo or US? is there a specific time frame that everyone uses?
CChartObjectFibo is CObject's son, Can I add CChartObjectFibo to CList as element? This code is error, pls help me. CList *FibList = new CList; CChartObjectFibo fibobject; if (!fibobject.Attach(ChartID(),ObjectName( 0 ,i), 0 , 2 )) { printf( "FibObject attach error"
CFTC is proposing new rules to limit the leverage on all retail forex transactions to a maximum of 10:1 at all US-based brokers. When passed, these new rules will effectively kill the US-based retail FOREX market. If you believe this is going to affect you, you may submit your protest to CFTC before...
i want to go with the Samsung Omnia 2 but it runs Win Mobile 6.5. Will MT4 run on 6.5? From topic "MT4 & Mobilephones?!" "nmpeters 2009.09.17 15:02 No you would think they would support one of the most popular user friendly iphone. But alas not. For now you will...
  hi, new guy here  (2)
here how do i get out of the demo account and deposit some actual money to trade? thanks
Dear MQL5 Team! Seems there is a mistake in implementation of Load function of CChart class. bool CChart::Load(int file_handle) (file chart.mql) In place where Symbol name and period of chart suppose to be loading, information about the period is not read from the file:...
  Compile error  (3)
It can't report error while use "=" instead "==" in program code. So, program run incorrect.
I'm looking for a good trade manager EA or Script that can breakeven and allow a trail stop after breakeven on manual and EA trades on all pairs.
I'm just beginner and l like this book as beginner's base. Here is Link to Preface of this book: http://books.google.com.ua/books?id=RTtvUVU_xL4C&printsec=frontcover&hl=ru&source=gbs_v2_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q=&f=false Best regards - Ehoc