General - page 1559

Hi Traders I will buy your profitable indicator, signaling software (you must be a creator!) with full resell rights. Indicator must be unique, profitable and easy to use. Please don't bother with junk available for free.... Please PM
After a long search based Scalper Experts can build an Expert with excellent results. This expert uses only the currencies: AUD / USD and GBP / USD. To use this signal you need: - 5000usd for 0.1 lot - 500usd lot for 0:01 LOT MULTIPLIER So it should be: 5000 = 1.0 4000 = 0.8 2000 = 0.4 1000 = 0.2...
Why there are not IndicatorGetXXX function? How to get MAXIMUM or MINIMUM of a indicator? If I set MAXIMUM or MINIMUM of a indicator, how to clear them at runtime? If I set some levels of a indicator, how to delete these levels at runtime?
hola, alguien sabe si se puede utilizar un lapiz optico para escribir letras o numeros de referencia en metatrader 4? hello, do someone know if can i use a optic pencil on metatrader 4? thanks, joshua
It would be very helpful if we had these functions: datetime MarketCloseTime();      // returns datetime when market closes THIS weekdatetime MarketOpenTime();       // returns datetime when market opens NEXT week Every broker can set the return to these on his server every week... Many EA's do...
Hello gentlemen. Please Help Me. I Need a Table of some indicators signal on main window of any chart with the timeframe of that chart and with possibility of changing the indicators settings. (Attached Picture) Is there any Pattern or something else to help me? Please Reply me. Thanks alot.
This is VERY important: Contact me at once after your subscription ! e-mail:yevell@gmail.com skype ID: qingye_shu hi guys, the signal service on RAS would be in payment from next Monday ! From 11 June, I restarted this signal service on RAS ID 532, and made a good result ! you could see the details...
I am trying to write a trading system that uses Bollinger Bands as part of my indicators. The problem I am running into is that the IBands results does not match what I see visually on the charts using the MT4 Bollinger Bands indicator. Could someone please help me know what I need to do to make...
Why is it not an option to be able to have an indicator ( Moving Average , for example) from one Timeframe displayed on another timeframe? I would like to be able to view higher time frame lines on the lower timeframe charts. The only reason we all look at multiple charts is to be able to do look at
I am having an issue while working on a correlation indicator; it reads USDCHF in the same time as EURUSD;    Code excerpt:    int startpos=prev_calculated+needed; //this is the start position ; it goes UPWARD, we are on an array, not on series     for (int pos=startpos;pos<rates_total;pos++)...
Hi, is there a way to access the connection status data from an expert advisor? I am specifically looking for the "download speed" and "upload speed", the 2 numbers that can be found in the down right corner next to the connection status colors, with the format XXXXX/YY kb. I would like to access...
Does someone know if this particular indicator repaints? I know SuperTrend.mq4 repaints, I don't know if this "Clean" refers to the fact that it doesn't repaint, or not.
Hello, can someone programme me the system "Derk_Synergy_System" for ForexYard Trading Station?
Hey forum, Well - I've been trying to figure how to see HORIZONTAL lines once I change from one template to another template - but apparently the horizontal lines erase once you change templates. Can anyone confirm this or post the correct way to draw the lines and have them not vanish? Thanks!
  Ras ID: 30408  (5)
This is a manual 'system' based mostly on technical analysis across all the time frame periods from the 1HR to Weekly - focussing on support, resistance, fibs, trendlines, divergence and price aciton. Note - this is not a scalping system. Focus is on taking high probability setups. Money Management:...
VOTADIER FX is a trend following Forex signal traded manually. After many years of trading, Forex as well as Futures, Options and ETFs, I follow trends where the result uses to be really high accordingly to technical patterns adjusted to my non-aggressive risk profile. Not many trades, but high...
  Globis forex  (208   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Greetings Everyone! E-MAIL SUPPORT FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS TO HELP MANAGE TRADES! If you subscribe to our signals, you can also subscribe to our private members list at: http://globisforex.net/confirm.html We provide: * Regular e-mails about our strategy * Updates for RAS EA settings * News about...
Hey guys, Just wonder if any would no how the best way to code a second BUY or SELL if the price goes 1000 pips less or higher then the current BUY or SELL?? thanks
I did study a lot of way to analyze the market but as I am still paper trading results, I really wanted to ask a basic question with money and risk management. So I'd like to use a concrete example to make it more understandable. - Let's say I deposit 10.000 $ on my forex account - In my money...
1. do not support "[]&" grammar In MQL5 Reference / Timeseries and Indicators Access / IndicatorCreate, there is: int IndicatorCreate( string symbol, // symbol name ENUM_TIMEFRAMES period, // timeframe ENUM_INDICATOR...
There are compile errors in List.mqh、Tree.mqh and TreeNode.mqh files.
This is a handy little ea I made that will speak out-loud using Microsoft text to speechopened,closed,mod,pending, etc. Trades Read the included install directions PDF I made this because sometimes I am not near the PC or people that are disabled would also benefit, This is GPL for home use only...
(EUR/USD) Pivot = 1.37418 Projected High 1.38079 Projected Low 1.36951 S1 1.36955 R1 1.37686 S2 1.36687 R2 1.38149 S3 1.38612 R3 1.36224 (JP/USD) Pivot = 0.01103 Projected High 0.01112 Projected Low 0.01096 S1 0.01096 R1 0.01107 S2 0.01092 R2 0.01114 S3 0.01121 R3 0.01085 (GBP/USD) Pivot = 1.57823
Using MT4, version 4.00, build 225. Object list (Ctrl+b) not working, and indicators list (Ctrl+l) too, how i can fix it ? * using windows 7 ultimate.
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm somewhat new at forex and trading in general so please bear with me. I do something that I call "Relative Strength" to determine which currency is strongest and which one is weakest. It starts by looking at the 1 hour chart of the EUR/USD, then the GBP/USD, then the EUR/GBP etc... An example
i wish to be helped with some programming - this is in the VB language, im afraid im not so good at programming, although i wrote a script for weekly pivots i cannot alter it to trader session pivots.... help!!! i am trying to code a trading session pivot point. i have attempted to code but i am a...
Dear investors, I have the pleasure to announce you a new trading system: HAMM So far: +713 pips Check it out, subscribe and watch your account grow! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or to help you along with the account configuration instructions
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out with adding an email alert to this EA?? Thank you in advance!
Hi All, 6 Months in and I'm in love with FX. I've done a lot of homework studying but where I am lost is strategies. I could just use a simple 123 or ABC setup I performed on stocks, but I'm looking for something different that could net me 100-150 pips per week. I'm not expecting the holy grail
I have a bug in my code in which a switch statement branches to the wrong case for a user-defined enum. Here's the code which reports the incorrect enum. When m_LogLevel == LOG_VERBOSE (4), the function returns LOG_DEBUG. But unfortunately when I try to distill the problem down to a small...