changed screen layout at startup

hi

I used MT4 for a few months now and recently it changes my screen layout each time I start MT4 again. The template for the graph is okay, but every time I miss certain task bars and navigator and terminal in my screen. the funny thing is, it used to work like a charm before. I saved my profile and template once more, but that doesn't do the trick. does anybody else experience this or knows a solution?

thanks!

Ruud

ruudsan :

hi

I used MT4 for a few months now and recently it changes my screen layout each time I start MT4 again. The template for the graph is okay, but every time I miss certain task bars and navigator and terminal in my screen. the funny thing is, it used to work like a charm before. I saved my profile and template once more, but that doesn't do the trick. does anybody else experience this or knows a solution?

thanks!

Ruud

Hi,

I have same problem plus it change some of my pairs to some kind of default setting 1H EURUSD ignoring my template. As far as I am learning PA I use lot of pairs and it is a bit disturbing to place 15 pairs and put the template on them twice a week. Sometimes it's OK some time it's messed up and I can not find pattern why is this happening. Thanks for anyone's advice.

Jan

Reason: