General - page 777

Hi, I'm a little confused trying to pass an array of pointers as a parameter of a class constructor. class MyClass : public CObject {   public:         Fract            *_fract[2];      ESTADO_CORREDOR   _estado;            MyClass( Fract* &parFract[], ESTADO_CORREDOR estado ) {         _fract[0] =...
Hello everyone. I have a curiosity about the cross with the Swiss franc. How come the crosses with the Swiss franc tend to be, generally, less volatile than the other crosses? For example, EUR / CHF generally has a smaller pip excursion than other crosses. What is this behavior due to? Thanks to...
[Deleted]
  Signal  (1)
Can i register my husband's account (trading) as my signal in mql5?
Greetings! I am new to MQL5 although I did use Tradestation back in the day..... I am looking for a robot that will allow me to enter multiple positions and do so on a repeatable time frame. Thanks in advance CT
Some months ago 3 clouds was available for clouding computing, USA, Europe and Europe1 but today only Europe is available and running very bad. The agents spend a lot of time to return and many times this doesn't happen, stoping the optimization. Someone with the same problem ??
Has anyone else encountered this issue? I can't identify any rhyme or reason as to what triggers the issue, but I do a lot of closing/opening of my charts, writing/testing EA, loading/removing profiles, etc. If it's not clear, the below location is where the history files are located. C...
Can anything be done about the constant SPAM messages arriving in PM Inbox? Can't it be imposed that new users cannot PM users until a certain number of minimum public posts has been accumulated, as is done on so many other forum websites? Yes, I know I can set it it "Friends Only", but that defeats...
Hello. Somebody can help or who i can report this issue? Created new account and new signal for sale, but before i did mistake and  try to change setting with my old signal, just to add new account, did not work, so finaly created all new, but unfortunately my new signal with new account remember...
So my question is, are there symbol opposites? Meaning if the Eur/Usd goes up is there another symbol going down in relation to each other?
Using BB indicator to trigger a pending order when the ask price is below the upper line using 0 shift and close values and its making really strange errors. For eg. I get false values even tho Im looking at the chart and the price isnt passed the upper line. Is that normal?
how chnage ph number in profile there is no eidt option
  Help formulate  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I haven't found a similar topic. Can you please tell me how to describe the pulse correctly in the ToR? I understand how it looks on the graph, I can explain it on my fingers, but I can hardly imagine how to put it succinctly on paper. Thank you in advance
Hi I am wondering if sl and tp of market orders are limit or market orders? the same question please for limit orders. Regards
The beta version of the updated MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on February 15, 2019. We invite traders to join testing and to evaluate updated platform features, as well as help developers fix errors. To update the MetaTrader 5 platform up to build 1995, navigate to Help \ Check Desktop...
hello my friends I want to ask, I followed one of the signals on mql5, the capital that has a signal 488usd, while my capital is 1000usd, when he opens at 0.01 my lot also becomes 0.01, but when he opens 0.05 I actually became 0.09, I want to ask how if he opened 0.01 my lot could be greater than 0...
Hello folks:  Every morning I have to reload my MTF CCI indicator as my stored template doesn't load it. I have to delete it from my list..reload it and attach to the chart. Please advise how to rectify this. Tks & Best Regds
Si, I have tried and tried and simply can not get my email to work with mt4 ive done everything I have found online about allowing less secure apps , port numbers, everything ive found so far and still always get "invalid email settings" and when its not that its "error connecting to smpt gmail"...
Hi, if i have symbold in my mt4 EURUSD and EURUSDp and signal provider has EURUSD, I want it to copy the trade on only EURUSDp NOT EURUSD, can that be done? I read this already: If a Subscriber's account has a symbol with the same name as the one on the Provider's account, and trading is fully...
  Super Signals Indicator  (387   1 2 3 4 5 ... 38 39)
Hello! I found this indicator. It gives decent signals. Sometimes the arrow signal is not visible becaue of the way the code causes the arrow to be placed a certain distance from price bar. I would like to move the arrow it creates closer to price so it is not off the chart. I do not know how to
The main question in the topic is. A clear, logical, thoughtful presentation is welcome
Hi all, I’ve a question regarding activations of EAs. I’m using MT4 Build 1090 on a VPS from <>. The server version is 07. Due to a requirement from my broker I have to update MT4 to the current Build. But this requires also an update from the VPS Server to version 12. <>can only create a blank new...
Hi All,  I am using  MT4, with an EA custom built. I have been using it live locally on my computer and it has been executing trades without any issue. I went to purchase some VPS time, I synchronized my EA, indicators, charts to the VPS sever, however, this morning, I noticed that the EA did not...
New order button disabled although I logged in with my trading password and the internet connection is not the the problem as well. Anybody know what it could be? Please do help. Thanks in Advance
  build 2006  (4)
is there something wrong with this build my existing EA are having major issues and not trading properly. it runs with 2 deals and terminated without any reasons.
Hi all new to the site. Having resided and traded in the U.S. I traded options and was a member of simpleroptions live trading room, it was amazing to be a part of such a knowlegeable crew of experienced traders led by John Carter but now that I am back residing in my native Ireland I have recently...
Hey There, Need help to build an OBJ that will show the StopLoss and TakeProfit in symbol currency, as exposed below: Meaning that if the asset hit the StopLoss, trader will loose 85 in it's currency. This is the code I've done so far, with no sucess: if(ObjectFind(ChartID(),"StopLoss")<0)...
hi, i'm copying a signal for a week and i am using a vps as well. in the beginning the slippage was non existant but since yesterday i'm having a slippage of over 8 points, sometimes 4 points, i didn't change anything, why is that? is my broker on purpose causing slippage? or what can it be? 
  Unicorn Hunting  (4)
Is there an M&W pattern indicator that identifies them in varying colors and has push notifications? I know I can use ZigZags to indetify them but I have yet to find a nonrepaint ZigZag.
I need to add alert when line cross 0 Level. Anyone can help please.... //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| CFP.mq4 | //| SemSemFX@rambler.ru | //|