General - page 1482

Morning Forex signals 23/03/2011 GBP/USD Buyat 1.6225 (08:15 AM GMT) SL: -50 pips TP: +30 pips Status : Running...
Does anyone find it funny that we as Forex traders are always looking for the "new, magic profit system"? There's got to be a million different ideas out there on how to make a consistent Forex income stream, and somehow or the other we get it in our head that we've got to know all of them. Here's a...
Hai is there anyone out there know how to code this indicator,I think this one look better but need to modify it a bit as we dont know how to use it 100%.So anyone can have it a try & share with us if you have code it.Thanx.. this is the link to the indicator https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www...
i have searched a lot about how to start it, how to work with it, doc about it, but nothing helpfull. Even searching "tester" on mql5.com fail, awesome.
  Forbes Billionaires  (17   1 2)
Hi, If you want to be new billionaire learn from these guys: The World's Billionaires - Forbes.com www.metexinvest.com Bongo
  MAX_DBL  (1)
Hello, I keep getting this error for empty_value. What am I doing incorrectly? bool CSignalCOS::InitIndicators(CIndicators* indicators)  {//--- if(indicators==NULL) return(false);//--- if(!InitOpen(indicators)) return(false);//--- if(!InitHigh(indicators))...
  Login woes  (1)
This query is directed to an available technician I've been having trouble loging onto the platform. The wizard keeps on giving me an error that reads "failed to upload server singapore.cdn.metaquotes.net server failed[407]". Is this a general problem for people who login from South Africa and...
Quite recently, a mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal for iPhone has been released. With this release, traders have received an exciting opportunity to trade from anywhere in the world. But we are not resting on our laurels, and we are moving forward to improve the mobile terminal...
Hello everyone, I'm recording the results of using easy-forex-money Trading System here - been using it for a good while & hopefully recording it in this forum & on my blog improve my discipline in its use. The system is very easy to implement and require very little effort to execute , would...
Hi all, for some reason I'm not getting SMS confirmations from this site to withdraw money. I got an email that said they made some fixes but still no luck. I'm thinking it's my carrier. Has anyone tried using a site like ipipi.com to receive the texts?
The problem of protecting MQL programs has been raised many times on the forum. Why don't the developers include verification (decryption or something else) in the language tools, using the user certificate issued by the application's author. For example, by expanding the list of #Property Security
  Ras id#31367 - riyo  (25   1 2 3)
Dear Traders, Welcome to my forex signal RAS ID#31367. I will answer any question regarding my signal here. Regards, Thyristor
  Happy New Year 2011!  (156   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
I heartily congratulate the community and developers of MetaQuotes Software Corp. I wish good luck, financial prosperity and peace of mind to everyone! I also wish further continuous development and improvement of our beloved MT5 platform ! Hurrah
Have you ever wondered how Forex Brokers make their money? Do they always tell you that their profits come from the spreads? But why? Why would brokers do that? Actually they are not brokers any more, they are market makers. So why do they do that? To make more money! It is known that many traders...
Does MT5 support strategy based on fundamentals ? if not, when will? thanks.
Any way to instead of the Hour()?
Dear MetaQuotes, Could we (MQL5 community) possibly get your statement on following ehancements to MT5, which were several times discussed here on the forum? I mean, what is your point of view or if such stuff is going to be implemented: 1. "Tester classes" - for details see here -> https...
I want to export M1 data. But even if I open one M1 window, I only can export H1 data? Is the default period is H1. And where can I change it. Thanks
int Statistical_buff[256][2]; 1, double UP_Percent =(double)Statistical_buff[i][1]*100/(Statistical_buff[i][0]+Statistical_buff[i][1]); Print("UP_Percent",NormalizeDouble(UP_Percent,4)); 2, double UP_rcent...
Hi all, I'm having a hard time trying to increase the modelling quality of my backtests using MT4 while testing an EA created by me. I've followed the tutorials on the net and downloaded the data for the currency I'm interested in, imported it in MT and everything went fine, yet the quality of my...
RAS # 33537 'Trap the Gap' monitors several currencies for weekend gaps > 5 pips, and attempts to take profit from them. It wakes up only at market opening on sunday/monday (23:00 GMT), and usually closes all trades on monday/tuesday. It sleeps during the rest of the week. Take a look at it. Feel...
I've found this original indicator on this forum because I was searching for an indicator from a room called Tigerpips (of FX Traders Corp), for which they charge quite lot since it's not theirs in the first place. Look here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173744/page14
This is my account live.
FSE new listing requirements and how to meet them for the Frankfurt Stock Exchange The new regulations as of February 14th 2011 that have become effective ...for the completion of the new conditions in the "First Quotation Board" announced by Deutsche Börse. Untill the 30th of September 2011 every...
I want to transfer my current setup of charts and running indicators/EA in a new installation..A complete new installation of MT4 in a different computer. I have understood that all the chart setup information is saved as "a profile". But I cannot locate where this "profile" configuration/file is.....
I have noticed that PR calculated by the tester does not reflect the real situation. Particularly, Intel T2400 shows PR56 on one core and PR70 on the other, while AMD Opteron 6128 shows PR25 to PR49 on different cores. It would seem that the former should be ahead of the latter. In reality, my
If you're just getting started in Forex, the biggest problem you'll have is being overwhelmed by all the information and feeling like you need to know everything before you can start making money in this Forex trading business. The truth is, it doesn't have to be so difficult or complicated at all
Hi folks, my strategy is anout cutting your losses short and let your profits run. My profit loss ratio is about 50/50% but the profitable trades are much bigger, thats how it makes profit. So you wont see sudden and big drawdows, and big floating losses, like with other signal providers. Check it...
I recently started a thread called "Finding Investment Capital: Success or failure?" in which I outlined the difficultly I have had so far in seeking capital in respect of my trading system and after several views of that thread I have yet to receive a response. My assumption therefore is that...
2011.03.15 11:50:14 Network '719056': auto connecting to a better access point with 94 % quality (previous: 54 %) How to calculate this ratio? based on what? what quality is minimum required in real trading environment?what quality is recommended? How get the quality status in EA?