General - page 1485

mt5setup.exe no install on windows 2000 what could it be ? Thanks
EUR/USD AUD/CAD AUD/USD EUR/CHF
Do you guys have any recommended tools for code reviewing on MQL5? Parasoft C Plus Plus Test Pro, AutomatedQA TestComplete Enterprise, Scientific Toolworks Understand? thanks.
[Deleted]
  Reasons
Forex trading takes place for two reasons. First is the trading activity of governments and companies that buy or sell products and services in foreign countries accounts for about 5 percent of daily turnover. Speculation accounts for the remaining 95 percent. This type of forex trading goes on...
starting today, I will provide free trading plans for you!. hope you join together to exchange coffee Blog provides information, knowledge and strategies for trading forex market Sharing to be more successful! http://thongtindautu.blogspot.com
FX STAT is a forex broker that prides itself in competent service delivery to all its clients scattered across diverse regions. It offers investors a wide range to instruments to deal as well as the security of their funds. The FX STAT Group Inc. was formed in April 2010 as a trade analytic...
Hello all, I'm trying to create some report by means of mq5 and cannot find the way to append to existing text file. The idea is, that once file created and some line(s) have been written to it, every additional lines must be added (appended) to this existing file, irrespective - how many times...
Developing the idea of contests aimed to popularize the MQL5 language, we announce a new competition "Best visualization in MQL5". It is open to any program written in MQL5: animated games, visual effects, clusters on the basis of price charts and the like. As in the previous contest, we do not...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The Automated Trading Championship 2010 Is Over". The Automated Trading Championship 2010 is over. For 12 weeks the Participants' Expert Advisors have been competing for the prize money. Now it's time to know...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "Statistical Report of the Second Month". Very little time is left before the end of the Automated Trading Championship 2010. Definitely, it is different from all the previous automated trading competitions. In...
  Automated Trading Championship 2010  (201   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
We are glad to announce that the Automated Trading Championship will be conducted this year - in 2010. The main purpose of the competition is promoting the idea of the automated trading and the new development environment MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5). The total prize of the Automated Trading...
Could someone code an RVI in 3 color so both lines turn red when stepping down, green when stepping up, and yellow when horizontal no step. Also make original green line 3 width and original red line 1 width. Thanks
At the beginning of the week (Sun night) when I re-open MT4, the period converter script disappears from the 1 min and 1 hr charts. I want the custom time frame charts to resume where they left off but after re-installing the period converter scripts on Sun night, all the charts start new bars at...
Global Variable Replacement If you're anything like me, you'd like to be able to read/write between multiple symbols and indicators that are working together. MT4 has a global variable function, but it has a few limitations. (It can't save strings, your variables expire after a period of time, etc.)...
  Why Desappear  (2)
What's wrong with this simple piece of code? In debug it works nicely but when i attach it to the chart the text simply don't appear Tank you... MqlRates Quotes[]; int cont_velas = Bars("EURUSD",PERIOD_MN1); CopyRates("EURUSD",PERIOD_MN1,0,cont_velas,Quotes);...
[Deleted]
Hello Traders, Anyone have an indicator that can show the EA settings on chart. Thanks a lot Happy trading Guys!
Hi, I wish to create an indicator that displays an indication when there are 2,3,4 or 5 consecutive candles with higher highs and higher closes or lower lows and lower closes. I want to be able to select whether I have the indicator set to 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive candles. Thanks alot
  Lots
hi, How to measure lots(sum) for current order and pending? Tq
hello Why do I get this error message on Test? This is my code #property copyright "Prototypage"#property link "None"#property version "1.00"#include <MyTools.mqh>#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 5#property indicator_plots 3//--- plot Fast#property...
here runs a modified Blessing version with 9 pairs on different timeframes, 1 month running!! http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/33359
I made a test EA myself, I put it under install folder's expert folder. But MT5 Navigator's common tab does not show it Did I put it wrong place?
//| 杨玟囗桢 钺牝?觌囫襦 CSphere. These are the code in my EA's comments, I can't recognize them. How to solve this?
MACD Sample - Turbo v1.1.mq4 - Free MT4 Expert Advisor This free EA is a complete, fully optimized and re-coded version of the Meta Trader 4 'MACD Sample.mq4'. It has been in 'live' testing and development for a few years and should continue to deliver profits in 2011 and beyond. Others might charge...
  Is Profitable?  (3)
Many successfull manual trader recommend partials, and insists that partial profits are profitable! Reasons to take: 1. DD% - it reduces drawdown 2. Losses# - it reduces losses 3. Risk- it reduces risk of time in market, and lower your exposure. 4. Psychological effect- it is like an insurance to...
I dont know how to make indicator, could anybody help me? it goes like this. When the running (now) price is higher than Open price of the running candle it shows up arrow. When the running price (now price) is lower than open price of the running candle, it shows down arrow It would be different...
Hi all, I've converted the code from mt4 to mt5 using some basic scripts, however, its not functioning as i want.  I've managed to clear up all the errors, however, that is not enough ! the code doesn't read out the true or false values set at input level, and deletes everything,  Kindly suggest a...
Hello Everyone, I Just ran across these interesting charts from CQG called Trade Flow Bars Charts. I know they use volume and bid and ask to develop these charts but I feel that we can come up with something similar to these charts by using up and down ticks on the Forex. I wonder if some one can...
Hi guys, I have a trader friend that sends me his live trade executions each day that are downloaded directly from his Metatrader account history function. His results seem too good to be true, and since he is an expert programmer I'm wondering if he is doing something illegitimate. For all you...
More than 85 percent of all daily transactions involve trading of the major currencies – Australian Dollar, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Japanese Yen, Swiss Franc, and the U.S. Dollar. Forex Yard is another of the more popular forex trading platforms for newcomers to the market and is noted for...