General - page 1483

We are pleased to announce that the annual Automated Trading Championship will necessarily be conducted in 2011. Hundreds of trading robots, new automated trading systems and original solutions - we will definitely see it all during the Automated Trading Championship 2011! The competition is...
  Rules under Work  (198   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
5. Transferring jobs 5. 1. The work is handed over by laying out the solution in the form of files. The number of files is not limited. *.dll files can only be uploaded in archived form. 5.2 The files shall be posted directly in the Order as an attachment in the comments. As for the files. Which
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2010". The tense battle between the Participants of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 is behind us, the fighting subsided and it's time to bring the final...
A 20.000 ++ Pips Maker per Year... Support for Super by moneybotfx ---> RAS:33689 Super | Rent a Signal SUPER_tdfx System | Myfxbook SUPER_MV System | Myfxbook A recent days analyser and price action strategy with incredible performance and stability over 11 years of various back and forward...
Support for RAS Signal 33777 - COMBO Strategy. COMBO_al System | Myfxbook http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/33777 Back-tested for 11 Years. Every year is Profitable with 1 or more capital duplication. Over 10 months per year on average are profitable. DD is limited. Long term profitability!...
Hello, This thread is for support for FX-xbot - RAS 33690. You can see previous months performance here, and please exclude the first month. Use it wisely and you will boost your account profits long term. Trade this signal to further increase your account balance by a few 1000's pips per year with...
  Usdyen  (9)
How come the USD is weaker than the YEN after the earthquake and following disasters? The mind boggles.
  How to on MT5?  (2)
Hello everyone, I'm recently doing an expert advisor (EA) in mq5 using the editor of meta trader. I would like to know if it is possible to introduce a value while an EA is running. I mean, for example, have a text box where I can periodicly introduce data. If not, is it possible to make the EA...
The mql5 indicator I wrote shows up on the navigation panel by the chart. But not on th e navigation panel by metaeditor. I'd like to look at it. Also I can't find any of my programs in virtual store. users\your-name\AppData\Local|Virtua lStore\_your_metatrader\. I don't want to change my security...
i've got this error "Array out of range", what is it?
  Let`s chat  (30   1 2 3)
Life as a trader can be sometimes very lonely . Especially if you are a manual trader as i am and you are watching you`re charts all day long . So ...what i did to overcome this...well Forex TSD and i made myself a few friends, open minded traders with something to say about anything. So i started...
  MT5 & API  (1)
I want to interface MT5 with an API on Wall St, are there any options for this? Can someone please list possible ways to accomplish this?
Hey everyone, I think it would be interesting to hear everyone's initial deposit when they first started trading. I know there are some people on this forum who've made a fortune trading in the FX market, & I think it would be inspirational, especially to people just getting started, to hear...
Hello, I get this Errors with all the Experts Advisors that I execute with the Strategy Tester since today : empty test mode means no history and no symbol info forEURUSD 2010.11.01 00:00:00 Zero divide in 'Expert.mgh' (274,72) tester stopped because OnInit critical error...
Hello,I'm trying to connect to a MySQL but something seems to be wrong, I can't figure out what ..This is the code I'm using, the connection result keeps on returning 0 (user and pass variables are modified here ), I can connect to the DB without problem by other means, anything particularly wrong...
How will this infulance the forex market ?
I can't find the place where the " * " is explained . e.g. CTetrisShape *m_shape; // Tetris figure What is the difference to the same code but without the star: CTetrisShape m_shape; // Tetris figure Thanks a lot for your help!
[Deleted]
Hello I'm getting used to Metatrader, and i want to write my own EA. But this is not easy. Do you know if it is possible to build an EA like modular conception? I mean: Take the code from an already existing MACD EA + code from a Stochastic EA + code etc, and put it together. Why learning the whole
[Deleted]
Hello I'm getting used to Metatrader, and i want to write my own EA. But this is not easy. Do you know if it is possible to build an EA like modular conception? I mean: Take the code from an already existing MACD EA + code from a Stochastic EA + code etc, and put it together. Why learning the whole
Is there any dynamic optimisation methods to optimize EA when it's working, and automaticaly update data after the dynamic back testing?
  Program for EA  (2)
Which is the best program to create EA, i know mql language but not very well, i'm a newbie, and i'd like to know if exist a program to create EA not only using code.
Someone have an EA for weekly breakout ? Thanks
[Deleted]
  1440 pips/day  (10)
Hello guys. I need your expertise to help create an EA for me. lets just see how this works just to see if it works. The EA should place a buy and sell order 10 secs before each candle closes. So if the EA is put on a 1M chart, there should be 2 new trades every 1 minute. Stop Loss will be spread +...
When I am testing my EA, An ERROR "3473408 bytes not available" appeared in Tester log,why?
Just woundering is anyone here is from sweden ? I am ...
Dear I had added a file of volatility indicator. please anyone add this file to our code base, to utilise thanking you //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Volatility.mq4 | //|...
here is my wish: to make an easier reading of block of code, a colored block background should be used (and be user defined) A nice example is done by Ultimate++ editor: http://www.ultimatepp.org/L$www$uppweb$idess$en-us.html_2.png Hope that devs find this idea interesting for the ease of all.