General - page 1469

Does anyone know or can anyone code the zerolag stochastic and the True zerolag stochastic from MQ4 to MQ5? If so send me a message so I can paste the indicator
Anyone experience with this here? Automated Optimization of a Trading Robot in Real Trading - MQL4 Articles Should be pretty interesting
hi, everyone: I have finished an indicator for drawing trend line automatic, I want sell it , How to create a trial edition for my trendline indicator? Please tell me in detail. hongbin.fei
[Deleted]
I'm working on my first EA, it's almost done but there is 1 small problem.. When I use eachtickmode it orders twice: EA orders -> EA closes order right away -> EA opens another order -> EA closes that order correctly. I've been trying for 2 days to find the error that makes the EA close the...
how can i cancel the economic alerts from the chart forever ?
Hey, I have a 2600k i7 processor and optimization are running pretty fast actually. Anyway, I'd still be interested in getting results fast. Would overlocking be a good solution to this problem? Many thanks
I am having problems getting my horizontal line to appear on mql5. it says there are no errors but no object is ever created in the object list or appears on the chart. What is the basic code to produce a simple horizontal line with an EA at the current price and time on a M1 chart so I can see what...
The open for any trading session can set the tone for the day’s trade. Barring any major fundamentals, it can signal whether or not traders are going to be primarily bearish or bullish, or neutral and cautious. The start of the day can set the stage for your own trades as well. Starting off with a...
I want to know if ArrayCopy do not work for struct?
  Market Closed?  (5)
Please help, How can I find out wether the marked is closed?
The word revolution is less than what can be described as the forex market is now, where you definitely whether you're a watcher of the economy or not about who has won thousands of dollars of currency trading through the house, too!!!
The Famous Forex Trader & Analyst "FXMoneyMaker" who many forex-tsd traders know well from his thread on Forex-tsd Analytics forum under the Title "Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals" announces for all traders who had been using his Signals & Daily Analysis with big success that he's a RAS Signal...
  FXDM System  (1)
hello, i have several mt4 terminal installed usually if i double click on the desktop icon the choosen terminal comes in front but there are some terminals which will be opened again (2 instances) what is the reason for that? how can i make these terminals not to open twice? thx for the...
Hi Traders. I need your help!!! I can help you too. I trade about 2 years. During that time I observed (on real accounts) that some brokers are jamming from time to time. Brokers are quite fast usually and there are no significant differences in quotes most of the time, but... Those significant...
Hi Traders. I need your help!!! I can help you too. I trade about 2 years. During that time I observed (on real accounts) that some brokers are jamming from time to time. Brokers are quite fast usually and there are no significant differences in quotes most of the time, but... Those significant...
Hi all I have attached the indicator of SMA i would like someone to convert it to an EA ...SIMPLY BUY-SELL AND REVERSE ON CROSSOVER ... Other features like SL TP MM etc No Friday trading....non needed but would be appreciated if added If the arrow part is left intact would be nice... Thanks
  4756  (3)
#include <Trade/Trade.mqh> CTrade *P = new CTrade; P.OrderModify(0,tick.bid,tick.ask+TS*_Point,0,ORDER_TIME_GTC,0); It is designed to move stop loss.But instead gives error [invalid request] that tells nothing special. What could be the problem? Please help.
Hi guys! Recently I have tried to use some trade types to control the behavior of my advisor. Here is a code snippet: CPositionInfo* p = new CPositionInfo(); Alert(p.Identifier); When I try to compile this code I get an error: 'Identifier' - struct member is undefined . What's wrong here? Thanks
Forex trading is high risk, we all know that, yet we use our savings hoping to gain some profits. But, what if we loose all our money? Now we have to wait to accumulate more savings and try again. Hopefully this time we can make it work... or not! This is my theory. If you have $1,000 to trade
Day trading is probably one of the most misunderstood labels in the industry. Some people might picture a random trader acting like a cowboy just buying and selling with pure abandon. Others might imagine a seasoned vet pouring over charts and analysis, looking for a chance to try to scoop up a few...
Hello, today I've just started a brand new signal on RAS. His name is: Real gain system Signal ID: 34993 Real gain system | Rent a Signal I hope to provide good signals. I hope that you will follow me and post your suggestions and ideas. Bye David
[Deleted]
Looking for BUY/SELL script with lot size calculator. Example: BUY/SELL 2% based on previous candle's HIGH/LOW. If HIGH/LOW is above 50 pips we devide by 2. So SL would be 25 pips. if hits our SL of 25 pips we lose 2%. If HIGH/LOW is below 49 pips we stick with the 49 pips instead of deviding....
Can anybody recommend me a good pattern recognition software for MetaTrader or Ninja Trader 7, I’m tried the AutoChartist software, but I having issues with it and well I found it difficult to use. I just want recognition software that can identify me patterns on different charts and then I decide
anyone can create EA for gold day trading ? strategy 1, buy and hold no stop loss 2, buy 0.20 lot size 3, buy one when gold down $40 in onz TP $80 4, no more than 3 buy positions 5, second buy will open when it down $40 in onz from first buy area, 3rd buy will open when $40 down from second buy area...
Hello, I was wondering if any of you had suggestions for how I should implement my cross strategy. I've written the beginning stages of it, but need a push in the right direction or even better some examples. My idea was to create an Expert Advisor that traded on a 1hr. chart with the cross of...
Try the following EA in MetaTrader5:int arrayA[];double arrayB[];int OnInit() { ArrayResize(arrayB, 10); ArrayResize(arrayA, 10); Print("- Listing elements of ArrayA --");&nbsp;&nbsp; ArrayListElementsInteger(arrayA); Print("- Listing elements of ArrayB --");&nbsp;&nbsp;...
While working with the Strategy tester to optimize an experts parameters I have run into an issue where when optimizing the Balance + Profit factor the result ends up blank. I export to XML and see that the result appears to be the max size for a double. I'm not sure what has caused this but it...
  EA newbie  (1)
Hey All, New to the forex 'game'. Been reading bits here and there and have come across expert advisors. Could someone provide me with a short version of how an EA is supposedly used to help traders, advantages/disadvantages. Preferably without opinionated points/responses please. From my...
According to Chicago Board of Trade history, the earliest “forward” contract for corn was recorded in 1851. This essential grain has come a long way since then in both everyday applications and futures trading. Since the first Amerindians cultivated it, corn has been an essential food product...