General - page 1473

SUPER_XM->Merge High Liquidity | Rent a Signal
hi, i received this 'tree optimization error' when compiling ea meteditor (build 468) with more than 100 array[]
hello i need a script For close my All open positions when All open Positions P/L is +x $, But I Want it have very fast speed, insomuch i have some time over 500 Open positions and Must Close all on some seconds, it must when the open positions P/L is +x $,turn off the all Expert adviser and close...
All time are in GMT format, signals update in real time. Happy trading! //------------------------------------// EUR/USD Scalping Signals Last update - 2011.06.17 11:10 2011.06.17 09:30 // Open 2 BUY positions ~ 1.4226 2011.06.17 09:30 // Position #1: Set SL ~ 1.4201. Set TP ~ 1.4266 2011.06.17 09...
What kind of formal computational or problems are nascent and still open for a rigorous academic research in AI (application of concepts of Artificial Intelligence) domain,as a PhD level research topic that could be empirically applied to systematic, Auto- or high-frequency trading or provide for a...
We are pleased to announce the beta launch of the new service on MQL5.com. Today the Market service is offering only a limited set of functions. With the completed version of the service, all registered users will receive a convenient and safe method to buy and sell their own MQL5 applications. The...
Hi there, Hope your all well? I'm looking for some help or someone that can write some code for an EA for me, if you'd be so kind? Can make a donation towards the coding etc? Looking for an EA that will look to buy/ short based on the following: MA 30 buy/ sell if above or below MACD 8/18/5 buy/
Hi, How can I change the size of arrows or how can I draw bigger arrows? The arrows from MT5 are too small.
We are pleased to announce that the annual Automated Trading Championship will necessarily be conducted in 2011. Hundreds of trading robots, new automated trading systems and original solutions - we will definitely see it all during the Automated Trading Championship 2011! The competition is...
The new version of the MQL5 Wizard contains an important function: now trading robots can be created based on different combinations of symbols. This innovation allows using sophisticated quote analysis and getting more accurate signals. Ultimately this will increase the number and variety of...
Hi, Is there any way to declare a two-dimensional array in MQL5 without knowing the size of the second dimension? Thx
  Encouraging News for Europe  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
  pump result 0  (4)
When backtesting, I get the error "pump result 0" which then causes the test to end.  What does this error mean?
some time I found ZigZag error on MT5, please view the picture, but sometime it is correct, why? please help me.
Hi everyones, i will post my signals of scalping daily here. All time are in GMT format. Happy trading! //------------------------------------// EUR/USD Scalping Signals Last update - 2011.06.15 11:14 2011.06.14 23:15 // Open 2 SELL positions ~ 1.4438 2011.06.14 23:15 //...
Is it possible to have an MT5 command that can assign all of the buy trades in one account and all of the sell trades in other account? I am certain that the brokers will allow traders to open two accounts for MT5 trading.
[Deleted]
Free Expert Advisor e-PSAR Conception: Market Buy if PSAR reversed and appeared below the market Market Sell if PSAR reversed and appeared above the market Close orders on StopLoss, TakeProfit, reversed signal Options: extern string _tmp1_ = " --- Trade params ---"; extern int AccDigits = 5; // set...
any one have a 10 day average daily range indicator......mete 4 thanks Carlo
This is very simple strategy : only used 2 indicators MACD(3,5,5) and Stochastic Cross (8,3,3) Only open Position when this 2 indicators consistent cross Thank you
I am attempting to install ibfx.com.au version of mt5 demo. It forces mt5 to be 64 bit installation without asking the user during installation. My system is 32 bit, but it keeps installing 64 bit. I tried support's recommendation of using /32 switch on command prompt. I did this, and it still...
Hi, I want to create a moving average as stop on following calculation 1. Stop Loss (Sell) ============ LLV((HHV(H,3)+(ATR(10)/2)),10) 2. Stop Loss (Buy) ============== HHV((LLV(L,3)-(ATR(10)/2)),10) Thank u all Regards, Krishna
  D'cave  (3)
RAS ID:34163 It is located here:D'cave d'cave is a combination of conservative and aggressive methods in one. It will be present on RAS till at least April 2012. It's sole purpose on RAS is to keep a record of our live trades. You're welcome to watch, explore or join. If you join, you're accepting...
  Technical Analysis on FXone  (504   1 2 3 4 5 ... 50 51)
"Fail to experience early as possible. " Someone "The secret of success in life", but remark about the very successful FX trading FX collection of information and reading these words are true. And also continue to benefit from foreign exchange and stable!FX has a variety of personal blogs, like the...
I'm not looking for the holy grail, I just want steady returns with minimal risk. Is there a sensible managed account or signal provider that has proven to be stable for a year or more
  Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals  (870   1 2 3 4 5 ... 86 87)
Hello FXFisherman Traders, I am a Short & Medium Term Experienced Trader who enjoy gaining from the market quick pips( bt. 10 and 30) as bouncing trading for the Short Term Strategy while from 50 & above pips for the Medium Term Strategy relying on daily charts for start of up or downtrend...
  new member  (10)
hello i am new member in this site ,, and i 'm beginner in forex & gold trading can anyone tell me what best indicator for a beginner like me to trade thanks before..
Hi there. Can anybody help me with Mql5 version of Gann Hilo indicator please? This is the Mql4 version. #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_color1 Blue extern int Lb=10; double ssl[],Hld,Hlv; #property...
  Tick
The word "Tick" has two meanings: 1. The smallest possible price move: In the S&P Emini it is 0.25 index points. In Forex it is 1 pip. 2. A Trade: So, in Forex, when we talk about Tick Volume, say in one minute, we mean the number of trades that were executed during that one minute...
I tried to open a file: f=FileOpen("ranges.log",FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV|FILE_ANSI,delimiter=','); but it throws error: 'delimiter' - undeclared identifier     test.mq5        716     73 It's the same if I delete...