General - page 1715

[Deleted]
Hello all, I'm looking for simple indi that will show me text on the chart with the angle of the trend according to X bars/hours i choose. i think this can be made with MA if i'm not wrong or if you got better idea i'm always interested to hear. anyone know such indi? Thanks -M-
  soybean !!!  (25   1 2 3)
as it look's to me,there is an opportunity .the past month was one big correction (zig-zag). and in the chart atached we can see that w:4 ended in 16.8.07 at 789 points. and the up move is the beginning of w:1 of 5 so,we can assume that the bullish market is on !! only a break bellow 789 will...
When using 'Ordersend' to place orders, MT will often when opening for example, order #231, open #231 then immediately open order #232, reporting this ticket number to the calling subroutine. Note that while order #231 is visible in the 'Results' window, it is not displayed on the chart if in...
I got this spam email and I don't have an account with NF, notice the site is not for NF but the name is very close to foo trader, please be careful Note the links at end of the email are real but in the middle is the link for the scam site don't click the links of the scam site they will try to...
Hi, I'm currently working on an Expert Advisor. But my code is verry sloooow so i don't want metatrader from updating every tick from server. I want it to read every 30 seconds. I have put this line but whenever metatrader updates its data it automatically refreshes screen data.. Metatrader is...
Hello, I've just this idea when I see this thread Here's a system based on SAR color bar on Timeframe H4 I join my mq4 and a little backtest Do you want to test it ? Michel
I have a question about Trading terms, point 4: "The minimum trade size is 0.1 lot, the maximum one is 5 lots with the step of 0.1 lot for each order." My question is: - How many trades of 5 lots can i open (if my account allow it) ? - What does it mean "step of 0.1 lot for each order" ? Is it...
my xp is simplified chinese version. and mt4 can 't display russian language normally , could anyone help me ? thank you.
hi could anyone attach an audible alert to this indicator when the ma rsi/colour change happens.........thanks in advance see pict
Uploading an Mt4 Indicator to your Charts I have just wasted 3 hours of my life trying to upload an indicator that I found in this wonderull Forum , ----------------------------------------------------------------- This thread is being set here for anyone who has just...
Hi, I'm just starting to learn MQL4. I want to make the classic example of looking for EMA crosses: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| cross_alert.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2007, MetaQuotes...
I understand the Automated Trading Championship is coming up...any competition which is manual cause I dont use an EA
Hi, I'm trying to build and indicator with an alert that would trigger everytime the price is 50 pips away from it's 50 ema on 5 min chart. Thanks for everyone's help in advance. martini
I would like to register as a contestant now but submit my EA a few weeks from now. Is this permitted?
Could you tell us if you plan in the near future to introduce into MT4 tester zero bar modelling on all (or selected) symbols (diffrent from tested one) ? It would be a great advantage of MT4 to be able to carry an accurate testing of more complex strategies, which takes into account not only prices
I found this indicator is great and useful in 1M TF for trading...as the trigger or as the filter... But if some great coders and programer want to modify this...it wiil be greater and more useful than the original one... So, the changing is like this.. If the current bar is lower than the precious...
  Hello
Hello Guys, I am robinson and user in this forum. This forum is very good and everybody like this forum. Thanks.
  Forex Newbie  (31   1 2 3 4)
Hi all, I am new to forex trading and I was wondering if anyone can recommend some reputable forex brokers, so many of them out there, don't know where to begin from. Thanks
  Hello!!!  (2)
Hi, This is just to say hello to every member of this Community. My name is Isaac Ezie I am new to forex trading ; a proper green horn for that mattter. I am glad to have discovered this site today and I think it will go a long way making me find my way to trade forex. I will appreciate any form of
Basically I've got this as the main part of the code: int start(){ bool flag = true; int DoW = DayOfWeek(); if(TimeCurrent() == StrToTime("00:05") || TimeCurrent() == StrToTime("05:45") && DoW > 1 && DoW < 6) flag = false; if(flag == false) { if(OrdersTotal() <= maxTrades) { ticket =...
I am trying to find a good stochastic divergence indicator for MT4. Does anyone have one? Thanks for the help
  Complex  (4)
hi can someone help. Is there an indicator out which can show me on a 1 hour chart a daily chart of an other pair in an seperate window? For instance if i want to look on an 1 H GBP/USD a daily USD/EUR. I think not. I found millions different correlation indicators, but not which simply show a other...
  Hello
Hello Friends, I am levenburg and new user in this forum. This forum is very good and everybody like this forum. Thanks.
Rsioma (RSI of MA) needs one more buffer 4 signals may be if some wizard have nothing better to do... i know somehow it possible avoid 8 buff restriction through Maonarray, but i couldn't - didn't finish wizard's school plus one buffer used only 4 RSI calc... (code, link and indi below) PS...
Hi there, Does anyone know how to make to 2006 champions Ea work as i have it but cant make it work need help Cheers
we can take screenshots without any special software: 1. push PrintSceen button on keybord 2. paste in Windows Paint 3. save screen image in GIF, JPEG format that's it __________
  KeepAlivePro 4.7  (2)
KeepAlivePro will automatically restart your platform(s) and/or any other app if it senses a hangup or if your system reboots. Lots of notification options. Ideal if you're running your EAs on a remote server. Download it here: FileFactory.com - free file hosting or here: RapidShare Webhosting +...
I created some tool that allows to copy trades from one MetaTrader account to another or even from multiple accounts to one account. The purpose of this software is to help traders, who uses Meta Trader 4 trading terminal, in their routine work with trading signals. Some traders, who can not...