General - page 1433

From my personal experience and from my experience with other traders, I have found that small accounts don't work. The majority of people don't have the discipline and self control to manage a small account. Of course, small is relative to the person, but all that matters is that the person's who's
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a friend who would like to transfer his credit to my account. How could it be done? Regards Zarina
I have selected 'unlimited' in 'options/max bars in charts', but I can't see any downloading process. The 'history quality' is 0% if i test my EA with earlier data. Thank u.
So you want to set a profit level but aren't sure on how to do it? I would suggest the use of the ATR indicator. For those who don't know, the ATR is a tool which measures the average range (high and lows of the the candles wicks) over a particular time period. The default you'll find in most...
Hello, I'd like to know if there is a way to get quotes in realtime from Metaquotes servers in c# language ? Thanks
For full article visit: MyStockStream.com: StockStream News's blog: Risk rally to continue after Greek Elections We expect risk rally to continue after the positive developments out of Greece. From a trade perspective we like shorting JPY instead of USD. We are already long USD/JPY from 78.80. We...
[Deleted]
You know, I want to raise this topic, or I don't understand something, I'm drawing - it happens, then I want to delete one thing - slam on Del and I realize that another fifteen selected objects have been deleted..... I'm losing my nerve... honestly... Well, it's a standard function in all programs
I have an EA in code but its written for metatrader 5, I want someone to code it into 4 for me.....anyone up to it?
Blogging is extremely popular now, and even presidents have their blogs. Many traders use blogs or web pages to advertise themselves, describing their trading strategies, indicators, achievements, etc. We know that to attract the maximum number of visitors to your web site you need to publish as...
[Deleted]
Hi, Could somebody help to fix bug in this winsock library? Or has anyone an DLL that can be used in mt4 for socket communication ? I think issue is in in struct2string ,becasue is not working and I can`t find out whats is wrong. I get instead Hello and hhhhhhhlllloooo. Or has anybody an DLL that...
Wonder how to choose a custom font & its size to change to default built one ? i would like this kind of settings directly from menu; specialy for people with bad eyes viewing.An other question: i find very frustating all these color hardcoding with the indicators published in codebase: no way to...
[Deleted]
Fractals are based on highs and lows. Does anyone know how to change fractal based indicators to OPEN prices? The bit of code that I think needs amending is below. But not being a coder does not help! Thanks to anyone who can help. Regards TEAMTRADER val1 = iFractals(NULL, 0, MODE_UPPER,i); if (val1...
Good evening guys, Does anybody knows how many millions in capital do you need to open an account with a prime broker fx??? -JP morgan -Goldman -Merrill Lynch I have read that leverage is around 1:25... that wouldn't matter though. Thank you in advance....
  Time to convert libraries to MQL5  (134   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
We have done a huge amount of work to fine-tune the MQL5 compiler to make it easier to convert existing libraries written in other languages. And the MQL5 language continues to evolve. New features are expected to appear soon, including a powerful code profiler. We now have two tasks to accomplish
Hi, I am trying to do this Basically I want to do three things I get the current quotes from MT4 this can done using DDE. (I am familiar with this) Then I copy the quotes from one sheet to another sheet (like for example sheet1 to sheet2 ) every 30secs the data is copied over to sheet2 which is
Is there a script that can be used to restart MT4 at intervals even if a EA is already running?
The forex apprentice trading system.
The first version of MetaTrader 4 Android was released two months ago. Two weeks ago it got the support of 30 technical indicators, and now the time has come to deliver another good news. MetaTrader 4 Android has got push notifications similar to MetaTrader 4 iPhone. Download the new version of...
Hey I've recently heard about Forex and it seems legit. Ive noticed that there are lots of bots available to maximize the accuracy, from experience are any of them legit? and If so which do you recommend. And also what types of charts would be best? Thannks
The Code Base tab inside the Tool Box is a usefull feature, but we only get a description sentence with the publishing date.Sometimes the author is also written.But what is really missing is :- the type of code: is it Indicator, Lib or Script- the name of this codeActually, when we right click on...
Hello everyone, I'm totally new in scripting and need your help to make the following matters, I don't know if it is already existed in the Mt5 or need new scripts. the required is: 1- How to change the line type, line color, line thick, and font as well for the EO / SL / TP? 2- Also, how to...
Good evening all, my intention of opening this thread is to give out free signals that will help everybody profit in forex....Every day I will be dropping free signals that can increase your forex income....also the alert will help the pros in the house to make accurate decisions....I want to...
  Mobile Phone  (2)
So, if understand the rules, I can't create an order in the Jobs section if I don't have a mobile phone. Is that correct?
The registration for the Automated Trading Championship 2012 is going at full speed. Apply for participation, if you have not done that yet. Fill in your personal data and send your Expert Advisor. Automatic tests will start soon. In the meantime, let us introduce the distinguished Sponsors of the...
Hello everybody, this is my first post in MQL5 forum. I've just finished downloading the Meta Trader 5, and it's working well now. The problem is I can't apply my old account on it. I have demo account with DeltaStock but I don't know the server of that company. Could anyone give me a hand in...
Hey everyone , I would like to know if its possible to someone do this little modification on a renko, I don't know if its very little modification. I think its easier to show (see image) than to describe. I also uploaded the script and Ea version of the normal renko, just in case if needed. Thanks...
Hello, I am actually looking for a complete chart for the US dollar index and the Japanes index / future on mt4, which is realtime and can have loaded other indicators like moving averages, trend lines, possibly other sorts of indicators loaded. It is quiet discomfort to go to the websites who...
We have implemented a number of improvements in MetaTrader 4 mobile trading platform making the new version more convenient for users. First of all, MetaTrader 4 iPhone has got push notifications following MetaTrader 5 iPhone. Download the new version of the mobile platform to be able to push...
We have developed an advanced one-click-trading tool for the MetaTrader 4 platform – QuickDeal. It also has some additional useful features such as Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price information as well as Close All button. We would highly appreciate if you test QuickDeal and send us your feedback...