General - page 1429

7-Keep Rules (Confirm) NO RULES – NO TRADE CONFIRM YOUR RULES -This indicator will help you tracking your Rules step by step. When you have many system, this will help you control them one by one ! You are in a Trap or Trend have Breaked. -If all Rules check ok -> Break >< Trap -When in trap : order...
I need him to open more than one order at a time, I appreciate the help.
I want to get the last order profit,but HistoryDealGetDouble gets the last order profit is still zero. input long order_magic= 55555 ; int OnInit () { //--- create timer EventSetTimer ( 60 ); //--- return ( 0 ); } void OnTimer () { //--- static ulong recdd= 0 ,tmprecdd= 0
I have a bug on TimeGMT() function, the returned time is 1 hour more than real GMT time. I'm at Bkk at this time (GMT +7), no summer time. However TimeGMTOffset() return the good value I solve the problem by this function : datetime NewTimeGMT( MqlDateTime &dt ) { datetime now =...
I am looking for partner in helping to start forex Broker business. The Investment is very low compared to other partnerships. The Profits Starts are as soon as the project completed (marketing) and clients start trading . I am Looking for honest and good partners, since it is money business. and I
all my scripts are gone...how do i get them back...cannot buy or sell anything...what happened??????????????
Since the availability of CCanvas it is time for a Vector library. To do so, I tried to port parts of paperjs.org (The Swiss Army Knife of Vector Graphics Scripting) to MQL. Help is needed cause I can't fix the remaining issues myself. I guess that there will be an official library provided soon,...
  Is ther any demo to learn the forex  (68   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Is ther any demo to learn the forex from the beginning because as i am a new user i find difficult to deal.
Hello, i have a problem with MetaTrader 5 on ActiveTrades demo server. Don't know if this is related somehow to ActiveTrades or not. The situation: - Placing Buy order (mkt) - attach stop - attach target - Placing buy order (raise position) -> target and stop get lost (set to zero)...
[Deleted]
This is an amazing EA Drag SL+TP ..once the price reached..it will display 2 lines red+green ..you can drag to set SL+TP as you desire and use any of both lines to close the trades @sudden!! when profit or too much lost++...but I need anyone kindly modify it to be 1 line but Drag to close all open...
  Champion  (7)
Here is one interesting EA made for metatrader 5. It uses rsi only. If your broker allows scalping then you might try using it since this one trades a lot (and I mean a lot) and frequently and fast. Attaching test results for EURUSD 5 minute every tick tests (default settings for all parameters)...
The Australian dollar against the greenback has been rising in the recent trading, reaching its highest since May 2012 at 1.0400. As the probabilities for more monetary stimulus by the FED are increasing and concerns for Europe are growing, investors put their money in higher yielding currencies
I am totally new to EA. I am trying to get my position volume and use PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME) or PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME, myVolume). However, it return false which indicates that I couldn't access it. Is this because I am currently using demo account? Is this the same situation...
Since day one of Ben Bernanke’s testimony did not provide any clear signs of when we could see another round of quantitative easing, Big Ben has gone into obfuscation mode and he’s playing it close to the vest Perhaps, we might need to look at the moon for a market tip. On Tuesday Mr. Bernanke...
  Auto FX TRS V1.3  (1)
This is an automated trading strategy with strategic optimization to adopt to current market conditions. It's an improvement to Auto WOMP for those that followed me. I'll update results regularly and hope to proof that automated trading is profitable if monitored closely
Auto FX TRS V1.3 is the result of strategic optimization of and automated trading robot. It's a revamped Auto WOMP strategy ( for those who followed me ). By the way, Auto WOMP ended up making about 28% profit over 4 months after the 20% DD. Here is the setup: ROI projection: 10% - 15% per month Max...
Hi. Firstly I'm not that computer savvy and know very little about programming in Mt4 so please excuse me if this has been covered before. What I am looking to do is to create an index chart based on the OHLC values from other forex pairs. I would like to do this with about 10 pairs. As an...
I want to share with others traders and members my thinking , which I was learn during my little experience . I want to say that trader can't allow himself to be so confident , so sure in some analyzes or in some prediction after news in Forex market . In forex we must know that ,simple,everything...
a friend told me that even the EA can produce significantly profit, it may failed on real money account. because there is a great lag bewteen sever and your computer, also the trade execution may alert error which will not be seen in demo
tested this app works great @ https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.exness.euro.lc but i need additional harmonic inside is it possible to decompile / compile it with icustom {indicator} thanks for help
hello somebody,5 month ago I trading forex use manual like this ,please help me looking for autotrendline like this.thanks
my email changed : chasepips@ymail.com always availible !
Any competition consists of the rules mandatory for all its participants. A special group of accounts will be allocated on MetaQuotes-Demo trade server (access.metatrader5.com:443) for the Automated Trading Championship 2012. These accounts will operate under the definite trading conditions. Each...
Two months ago we launched the "Achievements" on MQL5.com. That was the start of the new rating calculation system. It is now possible to evaluate the contribution of each MQL5.community member to its development: articles, programs in Code Base, Service Desk requests - all that activity increases a...
Hey guys, I am currently trying to create a trading panel in MQL5. As I didn't like the standard controls , I decided to create my own based on them. I created: - GuiControl - GuiContainer - GuiPanel - GuiButton [...] Basically GuiControl is the base class where all others are derived
[Deleted]
I have the pack of ‘Dragtrade Library’ the new way of trading by drag+drop but there are lots of errors when compile(could u please set it all? I have no knowledge) and the pack has so complicated files to place… you can visit the page for details by this link: https://www.mql5...
Hi, i wonder if one of you kind expert coders could have a quick look at this Macd and see if you can stop it repainting occasionally especially at near tops the arrow will disappear during the stophunt and then re-appear just after the downmove has started, the arrow just needs to stay where it was...
[Deleted]
Hello!! I'd love to provide Daily Signal to only serious traders!! you can win 100 pips (+even more..up to your confident to double lot) daily even the Friday market!!!
Does anyone have already built a code to convert the magnified market price to dollar price ?
Symbol Description Lot Margin Spread Limit & Stop Levels USDCHF US Dollar vs Swiss Franc 100 000 USD 1 000 USD 40 80 GBPUSD Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar 100 000 GBP 1 000 GBP 30 60 EURUSD Euro vs US Dollar 100 000 EUR 1 000 EUR 20 40 It shows the limit level of EURUSD is 40, but i see players